Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tyke template...think Snes.

Sure i'll upload the temp to the first post right now, the outline looks good, what type of water are you going for though? Will you be able to see the lake floor or will it be a reflective look like tales of phantasia?

I have completed most of the cliff, still need to finish the corners and top side for it, i made it so that the character could come closer to the cliff wall too.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u132 ... tCliff.png[/IMG]

That looks outstanding as always Invisible Drifter. The cliff's look great, I like them especially. I can't find a single fault.

A job well done...*Pat's ID on the back*

Lol thanks, as you can see i also made two diff tops for it, stone edge and grass over edge, i will also soon make a color variation of the roof and house wall and i want to do something more for the windows too, well there's still more to add anyway haha.

Very nice man :thumb:, heh totally forgot about that script, that's why i was asking what style you where going for because if it was going to be a reflective look i'd have to pixel reflections for trees and such :), i've created those alternate colors as well as finished the rest of the cliff but i still want to make a fence, tall grass, and maybe a small statue before i put it up, ah and i have to add a side view for the roof as well, these are the main things but if i take too long i will release what i have and add whatever i missed later on :D

Cool cool, i will look for the reflection script right now and test it out, i believe that a simple water animation character set can be made for it as well, i can also add something on the tileset that you can place on the water like a tile so that it looks like you could see faint outlines of the floor below :)

Thanks, well for most tilesets the light hits from the top left side (same with this tileset) so you should add the hair lighting according to the tileset, thats the main thing anyway :)

I forgot to add, i created the roof in a different way, add the roof on second layer, if anyone has a question let me know.

InvisibleDrifter;247515 said:
Lol, nice vid.

Yeah sorry I used your thread ID, but I had to Rick roll rmxp.org sometime, and this thread, seeing as how popular it is, looked like the perfect place. Sorry if that made anybody mad.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.