Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tyke template...think Snes.

___

Sponsor

Added some more stuff tonight while watching movies :) Here's a shot of it in action. Oh I know the road doesn't look like much on its own but it works pretty good in the game. It's not meant to be a broken road, it ends up as tire streaks and a rough edge for transition from dirt road to paved. I might add some potholes and cracks and what have you if I have space, the tileset is almost full now and I'm pretty happy with the results.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/ ... rtykes.jpg[/IMG]

I know the shadow on the awning isn't quite right and the chain link fence where it meets the brick wall looks a little off, both things I'm not sure I can fix without wasting a couple tiles that I'd rather not. I could probably bring in the fence about 4px so that the poles just sit next to the edge of the brick wall when they're up against them and it looks more natural, hm.

Hallo... ^_^

InvisibleDrifter... I do not know if this is a suggestion or a request (or whatever lol)
Buuuut... what if thou draw on the Tyke four more directions? (I am sure thou understood what I am saying, but if not - I am talking about diagonal facing... upper-right, upper-left, under-right and under-left ^_^)

Well... what thou think about that?

Farvel o/~

im switching my charsets in my game to tykes, so these charsets will be great if you guys let me use them as pcs and maybe some party members, all i need is the sideview battler and illl be ready! :) i also need the template riding on a horse for a scene in my game if you think you can make that InvisibleDrifter

btw a delay on the other two skin tones as i went out yesterday until 11pm so i wasnt in the mood of recolouring when i got home ( and wanted to watch naruto XD) and today im going to sleep over at my cousins so iwont have access to my comp so expect them sunday/monday

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matériel Laboratoire Dentaire | Microscope dentaire

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.