Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Seijin

There I posted. Yes, I am extending Zen's idea =P. Ygg that shield will not fall easily so don't try and make it disappear and you somehow manage to catch up to us. If you really want to capture us then do it at whatever you wish to make materialize at the northeastern area of where you left us.

Added: I also assume that you cannot just go around the hill to try and capture us since I imagine the hill is pretty wide and big. So yeah, Like I said earlier make a trap at the northeastern area if you really want to try and capture us.

Heh, that was a pretty long one dude. And a open question here, "Do I get a new sword or do I just get a generic one as a place holder"?

4StarGeneral":3exxlgkv said:
Ah, the inevitable fight with Bubby. Thanks Ratty, your post will definitely help the General's situation. By the way, should that be the General's real name? Originally it was just something he made up on the spot.
;) Har har.

Yggdrassil":r1t4lavv said:
And the enemies in this arc are actually weaker than your group, you guys just kinda screwed yourselves at the start.
:smile:
I figured as much, they ARE only simple army people. So looks like I'll be going for plan B.

4StarGeneral":kjtgsr1g said:
Yggdrassil":kjtgsr1g said:
And the enemies in this arc are actually weaker than your group, you guys just kinda screwed yourselves at the start.
:smile:
I figured as much, they ARE only simple army people. So looks like I'll be going for plan B.

Lemme fix that statement - 99% of them are weaker. The Archmages are probably as strong as you, and the Generals are stronger. Don't put yourself into a one on one situation :smile:

Seijin

The arrow is a holy nova bomb thats been left there ticking. So yeah it's a big boom if you get near it, also I would prefer if you created the area where Zen and Nin and me are heading towards. Or would you prefer that I make it into a neutral village?

Seijin

Ok, so you have the area covered then and yeah I enchanted the arrow and turned it into a bomb ^-^ Lol. I'll change it if you want, but yeah you can have the archmage disarm it if you wish. Up to you what you do with it.

Anonymous

Guys this is Yggypoo's RP (and he can overrule this if he choses to, this is a request rather than a rule) and I realize it's not the most serious but please at least keep it somewhat sensible. Funny's fine, not too serious is fine but turning an arrow into a bomb is pushing the suspension of disbelief line a teensy bit :)

Seijin

Well, honestly I know that Ygg started this RP, but that doesn't mean he has to control everything we do in it. I mean we can have some freedom to do some limited things we wish to do, and I always ask him if he wants me to change and edit the post to tell me to do so, I always give him the decision to have me edit the post. Also there have been far worse exaggerations with magic than enchanting the arrow and turning it into a bomb. And I'm giving Ygg the authority to turn the arrow into whatever he pleases to turn it into. I mean he can change it into a small detonation that doesn't even harm them, he can even deactivate it with his mages. The only one I wished to keep was the shield, because we needed to escape. Other than that I leave all my attacks as open suggestions, once or twice I think I messed up and didn't do it.

Either way, if it bothers you that much then I will change and edit my post. Just tell me to do so.

Seijin":n68mwwnx said:
Well, honestly I know that Ygg started this RP, but that doesn't mean he has to control everything we do in it. I mean we can have some freedom to do some limited things we wish to do, and I always ask him if he wants me to change and edit the post to tell me to do so, I always give him the decision to have me edit the post. Also there have been far worse exaggerations with magic than enchanting the arrow and turning it into a bomb. And I'm giving Ygg the authority to turn the arrow into whatever he pleases to turn it into. I mean he can change it into a small detonation that doesn't even harm them, he can even deactivate it with his mages. The only one I wished to keep was the shield, because we needed to escape. Other than that I leave all my attacks as open suggestions, once or twice I think I messed up and didn't do it.

Either way, if it bothers you that much then I will change and edit my post. Just tell me to do so.

You do have a point, And we are getting chased by the Police(I use the term police as People chasing us). We do need something to get us out of the arrow field,My smoke grenade didn't do much either. But, its just a thought, I'm not taking sides. All I'm saying is maybe we need something to get us out of trouble. Hell, I'm down to some regular sword while all of you guys got some Enchanted katana and A semi invisible sword. So really, It's just that we are pretty much weak at this moment and time, and Seijin and us a opportunity to escape and ready for another way to get stronger and maybe get me a new sword.

*Grumbles*
Stupid Internet, I thought it was fixed, but it apparently wasn't.
Now, then, as for the current battle, I believe I'll just stay in my current state, as it seems there are enough people fighting already.

Seijin

Only if you want, Well depends on Ygg's post I guess. If we're fighting enemies then they shouldn't be in stealth and they will be fighting, but if we find ourselves in a neutral village then they stay in stealth until we need them.

Seijin

alright, alright stop spamming the thread! Zen! Wait until Ygg announces if he is going to attack or not, to see if you use your sword or not. We have to wait until he decides whether he is just gonna capture us or attack us or leave us in a neutral area. Nin! for now 32 is fine unless you want to slice 'em up yourself. We'll leave it at that until Ygg makes his post, after all, his post is of course the deciding one.

Yes, and the fact that his is the deciding one, poses an interesting question.

Will you be able to balance your time between your new Pokemon RP and this one, or will you reevaluate your priorities and leave us in the dark?

Basically, if ever, when are you posting?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.