Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
http://www.megatonik.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/halo-inhaler.jpg[/img]

Asthma isn't cool, btw.
And not all who suffer from it use an inhaler.

I have asthma.
I ran track for 4 years, and I currently teach Kung Fu.
It doesn't have to be a hindrance, thats an ignorant stereotype.

Then again, can't expect much expect nescience from you.

Uh huh. And yeah he has asthma and all know. Ygg if one of us dropped out how will his post not affect the story. I mean if seijin did then how will his post become nothing. and btw edited.

Sorry I missed it, was it yours? I get tomorrow.

Just to update you incase you think I dropped out of here, I'm just awaiting Ratty's post. (also meant as a subtle suggestion to Ratty)

Oh shit almost forgot to mention - One god mode per Arc. This makes it impossible to spam it.

Try to spread it out amongst the group - there shouldn't be many reasons for two of you to use it at once.

Uhh, I didn't use my god mode did I? And SO I can use my god mode at any moment is kind of cheating. Nether the less let's just continue shall we.

You can use GM at anytime, but only once per arc. Feh, you could use it now, but if something bigger comes you'll be in trouble.

And it's getting to the point where I can't tell when people are GMing or not. From here on, any massive spells and things will get a GM warning, where I will tell you that I consider that move a god-mode. If you do it again, you have officially god-moded.

Also, description of what the move can do helps. What am I supposed to assume if you suddenly turn all angel on me? It isn't regular mode for sure...

Actually my sowrd is allowed to do that, If you read how I got my new sword you would see that feathers and stuff just do that. Meh Next post ill do better.

Seijin

Crap...I didn't read this >.< Well just to let you know Ygg, Whenever the seal breaks and one of the sealed beings pop out assume me to be in God Mode. That ought to make things fair, since I do seem to be making stuff unfair <.<...Oh yeah ^-^ Can I at least leave the sword in its changed state? Not like I can do much with it like that anyway =P It's just mostly for decoration until I actually God Mode. And I guess that is the last post I can use the heal spell thing?

Added: Since I have been stating this since the beginning. Ygg if you really dislike the post I made, I will change it. I don't mind, just point it out and say it. Rather I'll let Wumpi say something then, since I imagine she will?

Its cute how you think your vocabulary has developed.
But, seeing as abomination is a synonym of a funny word like bugbear, I'll take it as a compliment. Sorry, nerdy.

Yay, i join the ranks of Ratty's character.

Who ever said I was going to do something stupid later. It could be anyone of us, So don't go around accusing people of doing something before it starts.

Sigh...
Just go post.
Stop running from the fight. Ill have the letter Z come slice you.
Stop running. The battle has begun.
Kill, or be killed.

Anonymous

GUYS I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT BUT I SECOND YGGY'S STATEMENT AND ADD 'and stop being tards'.

Zenzen, no-one's impressed by the fact that you've been to thesaurus.com. Save the long words until you actually know what they mean and how to use them in context.

Some of you need to check out the updated rules.

Also Ninjutsu I'm not impressed by your 'BAWWWW UNLESS YOUR CHARACTER HAS ASTHMA YOU ARE AN IGNORANT DISCRIMINATOR' act, because Zenzen didn't actually say anything offensive and you're just being whiny. It's not against the rules or anything you were just being bitchy don't do it.

*Watches, eats popcorn.*

Ooh...drama!

Maybe I'll send Zeon's raven out to watch. But I'll have to do it later, I'm kind of really sick right now.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.