Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Its ok.
I just wanted to confirm that you'll be able to keep up with your duties.
If you were someone less important, like Zen, itd be okay, but we kinda need you at the top of your game in RandomBattleRP.
By the way, for Arc II, can we have new people sign up?
Like Lucky7, maybe?

Not quite what I meant.

What I meant was this - right now we are full, pretty much above occupancy infact. Luckily, not everyone is super active ATM, but there are times when I still have a hard time juggling everyone.

If we reopen the application, and ten people apply (yes, I realize nowhere near this many will join) I'm not cutting eight of 'em so that we only gain two, because it WAS reopened. So if someone wants in, they have to PM me or something so we can talk it out.

7 actually, though gusty hasn't PMed me recently.

That makes an average of 4-5 posts for each of my posts. Believe it or not, I don't pull everything that happens here out of my ass all of the time :smile:

It is pretty hard to juggle all of you at the same time, posting in a way to fit everyone. Not to mention the times when you are all doing different things and I have to post 5 different sections.

Well, now we are in groups, so it should be a little easier.
Keep 4sg and ratty busy, and the alliance, and thats it.
Don't count gusty...

And lol, i know a lot of it is from anime.

But, ninjitsu in time we again get separated. So yeah at times there are 5 different sections. And I say separated meaning if ygg wants to.

zenrdy":ort8va7q said:
Zen gazed at seijin like he was murdering a cow. He knew he had to bail out, and fast. So with that said he dashed the other direction going down the hill. Oxygen began to escape his lungs, Running was never his thing even when he was young. Eventually he fell down for stamina loss and laid there breathing heavily.

What the fuck was that post man?

WTF. That was the largest(oxymoron) display of laziness and lethargy I have ever seen.
Its not writing cursive, its fucking typing at a keyboard.

A third person perspective, like Wumpi reading:

Hmm, good post Seijin.
Aww, you killed it, Zen.
Good post, nin, but the rhythm's gone, so your post loses value.

WHAT THE FUCK

Something so you can post something later?
Thats the word reserve...

Or, not posting at all, because this isnt a contest to see who can post the fastest.
I'm sure you'd LOVE to be under Seijin, but sorry to burst your bubble, he doesn't roll that way.

If I freaked out, I would have written in italics and pink font, by the way.

Freaking out can be anything. Just cause you ddin;t pick font and color it dosent mean you didn't it. And fine reserve, Just cause I don't Roleplay as great as you doesn't mean you have to yell at every mistake I make.

Anonymous

Hey guys I'm pushing in again! :O

If you can't think of anything substantial to post, leave it a bit and post later. You can reserve in this RP (and ONLY this RP, it's not a universal rule I'm just letting ya'll do it because Yggy's cool) so if you feel it's deadly important that you go next and you want to think about a response or if you need to type up a long response just reserve.

If you're forcing it, don't post. It means it's no fun for you and it's no fun for the person reading it and I get annoyed because you're spamming up my section with nonsensical crap.

Zenzen if we yelled at every mistake you made then we'd all have sore throats by now.

I cant actually yell at you. I could in Xbox360 though.
Dont worry, i cant yell at EVERY mistake. I'm only human. My vocal cords would rupture.

And I'm just saying, they made a seven sentence rule the one time i wasnt feeling up to par and couldnt post a good reply, and you go and post THAT ignominious trash?

Sigh...
Put a tad bit more time into your posts. I'm not a mod though, so i guess my opinion isnt as valid.

On a side note, does your character have asthma? You've been hinting at it for a while.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.