Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Seijin

General. That was awesome ^_^ And yeah I'm running low on ideas too...But yeah....Just read the RP...Ygg -.- You my friend are an ass for attacking us when we are incapacitated and weak. I do love the infinity posts and the destruction you caused though. And now we have new allies apparently? Well, whatever I'll make my post then.

Sorry that was a one time deal, had to try it out. As for your post, now I see where this is going.

EDIT: Ygg, you practically kicked me in the shins and ran...

Lol at Ygg's post, it makes me want to go, "Your's now, biatch!" and continue with a backhand slap to the face. But I'll have to resist.

Making it difficult for me, eh Ygg?

Seijin

Hm...I wonder what to do, what to do....Ygg =P What can we (I) do? Will you allow me to do whatever I wish to do as long as I leave Jackson and Karn alone?

Seijin

ok, I posted. Tell me if I went overboard with the post or not. Also, I assumed during the post that the moment you sealed Akuma away, you also sealed away my demonic spells.

Ah, the inevitable fight with Bubby. Thanks Ratty, your post will definitely help the General's situation. By the way, should that be the General's real name? Originally it was just something he made up on the spot.

Sorry for not being on, my internets been sporadic at best, and randomly stopped working after a while, but it's fixed now.
What did I miss on the RP?

Thank you.

And the enemies in this arc are actually weaker than your group, you guys just kinda screwed yourselves at the start. I'm gonna try to go down the path I had intended, but if you guys try to, say, attack a few squadrons of magicians with an ArchMage, Swordsman, and an ArcherLord, or even try to bluff your way into an army as a general, it might not work the way you had hoped.

:smile:

Umm, I was hoping to escape. But, they could have chased us..More of like runaways then vigilantes. Still, If you want it to go a different direction, Please feel free to shoot me a PM telling me so.

Seijin

Ok, let me get this straight. We can't apparently kill the archmage, swordsman, and archerlord, we're surrounded by weaker enemies but you want us to surrender and be led into their base, which I believe was your intention from the start. And apparently now thanks to Zen that is not the case anymore since he just dragged us up into a hill. What an irritable pain this has turned out to be. Oh well, I'm just going to make my post and let Ygg do whatever the hell he wants.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.