Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
You can assume that at least two of you will advance a tier in one or two arcs, but don't assume the next Tier is easily accesable. You need to be accepted as a Lietenent by a faction that hates you, which will require a pretty crafty excuse.

Sorry bout Teal, but she CAN'T die yet. It would screw up everything I had planned.

And what? You can kill enemies above your level. As I said, base form is lower than god mode. Zen in god mod eis stronger than Mirth in base form.

And your fight will end in this arc.

Seijin

I know I just wanted to see how far I could get against an attempt to kill her <.<...Anyway yeah I'm done. So far what I understand is that we can kill universal rulers so far, and anything under them. By the way I enjoyed the fight. It was fun lol.

Okay, no problemo. Universal Rulers can indeed be killed, and much more easily than Lieutenants. However, from now on assume that every person is at least equal to you in power. The next arc will have warriors that seem weak, but underestimating people gets you in trouble.

My post will take a while, as will my next 3. These ones have to be very large, and are very important. Don't post asking when I'll finish, they should only take a day at most, but if they take longer it's only because I'm trying to improve the length and quality.

Done!

DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE! NO! BAD! REACTIONS ONLY!

Teal is resting on a roof, Yggdrasill is waaaaaay up in the sky, no one knows where Nain is, Zenrdy is in the ruins of the hotel, General is leaning up against a building. All of you are fairly close to eachother, within sight. All of you can see eachother.

Well, only 3 more of Ygg's posts left in this arc?
Looks like Ill be ending it the way I started, in secrecy...

And yeah, Look harder Zen.
I'm in the power chart. Not my full name, just Nin.

We need 4SG and Ratty to post to advance. For the next few rounds I want everyone to post before I do, so I can minimize my amount and maximize my size.

No attacking until I say, which'll be two posts from now.

Just reactions to my post, then I post again, then reactions again, then attack. Sorry, but the way the situation is, attacking is suicide. I can't think of reasons for Ygg to let you attack without counterattacking.

No, it just that I don't want people to start something right now. I'm planning to do something, and if you start fighting it'll be ruined. You can threaten, and roar, and boast or whatever, but don't actually attack.

EDIT: Okay, I think it's my turn now.

EDIT 2: Okay, attack at will! I combined mytwo posts together and so I finished a bit earlier than expected!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.