Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Wow, nice post Ygg.
Hmm.. Ill edit this post later, to pose a few questions about it.
Since you grouped us together, does that mean you implied teamwork.
(rubs hands)

Uh, I more or less split you apart actually. You can hardly see each other, since Seijin no longer melts snow and you are being bombarded. You can't see the army through the blizzard either. You CAN teamwork though, obviously. You just need to group up.

I've got a psionic link with my boys, but yeah, after i get rid of the needles, ill grope around for Seijin?

Making up crap on the spot like finding a supercool shiny feathersword out of nowhere. YOUR BUTT IS FOR POOPING, NOT PULLING NEW SKILLS/WEAPONS/WHATEVER OUT OF.

LMAO @ Zen
I'm a rift mage ninja, its what i do.
When Ygg tells me to slow my roll, I will.

No, Zen just put a fallout boy song as his sig. A disgrace to FOB.
I'm about to post my section.

Edit: Umh, Seijin, you read this stuff yet?
I'm actually considering running.

Newton's 3rd(?) Law is for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If you start summoning down an army of snipers, mages, and swordsmen that split apart when killed and yadda-yadda, in order to defend myself I must do something at least as powerful as what you did.

So I had to push back with my own fighters to even the ground, then I pushed a little harder by throwing in my Mage.

And Seijin, that's god mode. Just making sure that's what you wanted to do.

Seijin

.... Oh well, to hell with it then, if you say it's God mode fine it's God mode. I'll fight like this with General Aaron then, if that is what you want. Nin, you can run away if you want, but I really don't feel like making my character run away from this fight with people who are supposed to be weaker than us?... Second thought, I'll think about it, I imagine if I stay Ygg'll kill off my character. So, I'll get back to you guys with my post later on today I suppose, if not tomorrow.

Seijin":2fiwk6sj said:
Crap...I didn't read this >.< Well just to let you know Ygg, Whenever the seal breaks and one of the sealed beings pop out assume me to be in God Mode. That ought to make things fair, since I do seem to be making stuff unfair <.<...Oh yeah ^-^ Can I at least leave the sword in its changed state? Not like I can do much with it like that anyway =P It's just mostly for decoration until I actually God Mode. And I guess that is the last post I can use the heal spell thing?

Added: Since I have been stating this since the beginning. Ygg if you really dislike the post I made, I will change it. I don't mind, just point it out and say it. Rather I'll let Wumpi say something then, since I imagine she will?

Yggdrassil":2fiwk6sj said:
Lemme fix that statement - 99% of them are weaker. The Archmages are probably as strong as you, and the Generals are stronger. Don't put yourself into a one on one situation :smile:

Seijin

When I said when the seal breaks and the beings come out I meant the beings like Akuma and the part that breaks is the prong. I just broke the chain seals that Teal had left on it, never did I summon the being and besides I would have mentioned that the being would come out. That is all I have to say for now, I'll post a response later whether I actually God mode or just run away. Just to clarify there are three beings within the seal. The right prong is Akuma, the demon. The left prong is Tsumibito, the fallen. And the bottom prong...Well I haven't made one for the bottom prong yet.

Seijin":1uu291vw said:
Seijin had his head down, his arms limp at his side, his eyes closed and Joukai still and quiet. He had found himself lost within the darkness of his mind again. Within that darkness slowly phasing out of the nothingness and appearing in front of Seijin was the Trinity Seal. The only thing that was wrong with the symbol was that the right prong was covered in heavy chains that were suffocating the flow of dark energy from it. Seijin walked toward the symbol, holding in his left hand the dead Heru. "Heru... I need your destruction... Awaken and let us wreak havoc upon our new enemy..." The chains started to react to the words and they began to rust away, slowly at first but then faster and faster. Half of the chains shattered instantly, while some hung loosely and limp. The flow of dark energy had begun to burst from the right prong into the center of the Trinity Seal, Heru had awakened and Seijin could feel his demonic spells returning to him.

Seijin began to open his eyes which were now shifting back and forth between crimson and blue. He stared at the General just as he was approaching him and slashing his way through the hellfire aura, it cracked open letting the frigid cold snow impact Seijin's entire body. In that instant Seijin was starting to feel the dark energy course through his body once more, it became part of him again beating at the same pace of his heart. Instantly the hellfire aura shot back out brighter and stronger fighting back the snow and allowing him to at least see the General once again. Heru, was in his left hand now and it began to beat and pulse with black and red aura, while Joukai was mixed with white and blue.

Seijin crossed the two swords in the form of a cross, once the blades touched the auras began to react violently with each other mixing and climbing and lashing out violently. "Heru....Joukai.... Meet our new enemy who wants to try and kill us, his name is General Aaron Aefairie. Let us start off slow and then pick up the pace...Heru! Sonic slash!" Seijin broke the cross and slashed the air sending a strong shockwave toward the midsection of the General along with a gust of snow. Seijin then pointed Joukai at the snow above Aaron's head. " Frozen Stalactite!" The snow transformed and extended into giant stalactites made of ice. "Joukai sing the song of gravity!" Joukai sent a wave of sound toward the stalactites and they immediately fell down at high velocity.

"Now General Aaron! Show me what you can do!"

The bolded parts all threw me off because they never happened before. During the fight with Teal your eyes never color switched, you never had some massive energy boost, nothing. These are all brand new effects. If you are regaining previous powers, you shouldn't have a massive surge that overlaps the old ones, you should accelerate to the previous level.

i.e.:  500 - Power level against Teal
      300 - Power after Sealing
      750 - Power now.

It kinda threw me off, is all.

Seijin

I never meant the powers as coming back at a stronger level, you misinterpreted it. I guess I'm sorry then, since I only meant that the demon spells returned and the fire aura returned to it's normal strength compared to the weakened state it was in during the beginning of this new arc. About the sword's auras, they were combining and fighting each other since they are polar opposites. Good and evil, water and fire, shadow and light, etc.

And your scaling the power levels? Well, the only difference in this arc than the arc before is that Joukai is in its true form (Which is just for decoration until I God mode) while Heru is just giving me the demonic spells. Also just to let you know, if I do God mode the only one coming out is Tsumibito and not Akuma. Like I said earlier somewhere in this O.O.C, Akuma is not making another appearance until I actually get to fight Teal evenly whenever that'll be. I'm trying my best to fight you fair while not appearing God modish. If I am disrupting your RP and making it difficult for you then by all means kill my character off.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.