Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

I do have a question before I post, are the grunts on both sides of the army killable? I mean can I just say kill them in my post? You see I'm asking cause I don't think the grunts are important and are killable. Still thats not my decision, so am I able to kill them or not?

Seijin

I made the inside of the castle as vague as possible, because I really don't know what type of castle you have in mind. So if you can add some detail for me, it would be really nice of you. And I do hope my post was inside the boundaries of what I can do if not I'll change it. Just give me the word. P.S. Sorry if the post sucked, kind of had to rush...

Seijin

Nice...erh, map Ygg lol.... So I take it the castle is like a temple design or step pyramid design? And yeah, Nin's internet is out for awhile so I don't know when he'll be able to post. By the way, Zen? Are you going to post? Not rushing or anything just wondering.

Alright, Yeah. My internet was being ghay. Ill post now, making a catch up post, i guess.

Just gonna finish up my math homework.

Sounds like a good plan. And yeah, we seem to fight eachother alot...

I don't know what Ygg has for plans for this battle, but I'm tryin to leave the storyline as open as possible.

Seijin

And I predict being called a weakling and tossed around like a rag doll by our enemies. =P Oh well, Anyway, Well I just got tossed like nothing down the side of the castle, and there is a giant snowman on the rooftop fighting off Aile and Zafe. We're left with a cliffhanger, anyone have any idea how to continue this without screwing up Ygg's storyline? Or do we post: Stare up at sky. "Oh look! A giant snowman!" *unsheathe (weapon of choice)* Time to fight! Charge!"

P.S. (Sorry if this has sarcasm written all over it, sick at the moment and a little grumpy and drugged.)

Ninjitsu":21rtb2y2 said:
[Edited for clarity]

Removed for pointlessness

Mortimer

:x

Seijin":21rtb2y2 said:
And I predict being called a weakling and tossed around like a rag doll by our enemies. =P Oh well, Anyway, Well I just got tossed like nothing down the side of the castle, and there is a giant snowman on the rooftop fighting off Aile and Zafe. We're left with a cliffhanger, anyone have any idea how to continue this without screwing up Ygg's storyline? Or do we post: Stare up at sky. "Oh look! A giant snowman!" *unsheathe (weapon of choice)* Time to fight! Charge!"

P.S. (Sorry if this has sarcasm written all over it, sick at the moment and a little grumpy and drugged.)

You're kidding. Are you asking for what to post? Do whatever you want.

Seijin

Yggdrassil":29sdhpw8 said:
Zafe ripped his sword out of the middle of the circle and faced Crano. "Aile, prepare the spell."

*Shrugs* Yes, I actually did in fact ask you what I should post, because if I remember clearly this is a set storyline that you made to go by your own preferred events. So, as an example maybe I'm not allowed to attack Aile or Zafe. Which stops me from following the orders of your Alliance leader Aaron, which in turn makes me wonder, am I to just post my character charging at Cranos and have him tossed aside like nothing? Or, make a post where he just sits back and watches the fight between Zafe, Aile, General, and Cranos?

Point in why I have the quote at the beginning of this post? To show that we are left at a point where we have no clear reason to post since it is in the middle of an attack event. So, at least I don't know whether I am allowed to attack the God or the other enemies. And, you really shouldn't get annoyed either way, I'm not doing this to spite you or anything, it's just for once I really don't know what to post.

BUT, if you want me to post whatever the Hell I want, then I will gladly do just that. Your choice. If this was a waste of your time, sorry, just felt like asking for permission in what to write before I accidentally screw up the events you want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.