Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

• Random Battle
    The RP- Full!!!

The Random Battle was originally a topic in Forum Games, and or a while it fit in there perfectly. Eventually posts and attacks began to become more complicated, alliances were being formed, and the Bad Guys were becoming more epic. Just from that it's easy to tell that this belonged in Role-Playing. And so here it is, Random Battle, The RP!

The World
    Where Random Battle takes place all Universes are interconnected. The Universe of Earth, The Universe of Dragon Ball Z, all Universes. The connection of these worlds is called "Everything" Everything is ruled by one person called, unoriginally, The Ruler of Everything, who sits on the Throne of Everything. The Ruler has an infinetly long life span and is immune to sickness. He can only die from murder or suicide. The person who kills the current Ruler becomes the new Ruler. If the Ruler kills themselves, often the previous Ruler is resurected to serve again by an unknown force known as "The Fates".

The Story So Far...
    A group of people were fighting for a reason long forgotten until an Angel known as Mithos entered the fray. The others realized what a threat he was and teamed against him. From there the main story has been split into "Arcs", each with a different sub-plot that affects the main plot. They are all in spoilers for your convenience. These aren't horribly neccesary to read, but they serve as a nice recap and fill in a little story.

Pretty much nothing happens here. If you really want to know, it's pages 1-33 of Random Battle the FG.
    This is where the main plot really kicks in. Mithos heads to Universes, using the infinite power of his sword to take control of their inhabitants. He uses his new army to attempt to destroy Seijin and zenrdy. Seijin and zenrdy easily fought them off, and Mithos had to resort to desperate measures, splitting himself into one hundred individual versions.
    Mithos' plan to become Ruler of Everything is revealed. Seijin and zenrdy try to stop him, and get as far as to destroy all of his clones, but still the angel managed to kill the Ruler and become Ruler of Everything. In this new God-Form he began the final battle between himself and zenrdy. Mithos grows bored of fighting and eventually decides to summon down a being he calls "Niermontar". A massive hand and mouth appear in the sky and swallows Mithos.
    A month or so after Mithos was swallowed, hundreds of shapeshifting lobs come from the sky where Seijin and zenrdy are. They are led by a woman named Teal, who after a brief chat, reveals that she is a Second Lieutenant serving Lord Mithos. Then she exits, leaving Seijin and zenrdy quite confused. From here is where this RP takes place.

Basic Rules
    • Attacks are done simply by describing them and saying who you target. As long as everyone can understand your attack you should be fine. Example: Mithos lets loose a barrage of small light spheres on zenrdy.
    • God-Mode is allowed, but only in certain situations. You can't be wrestling a lion and the go God Mode on him. Only use it when you think it is truly neccesary, such as when fighting a major foe.
    • No one sentance posts. This is a rule for all RPs in this Forum. Try to make it a paragraph.
    • Correct grammer is appreciated, but not horribly enforced. But something like this will get you in some trouble: 'Lolz i attck with my expldeing laser and u die. Then i lagh at you're dead bodie.'
    • No controlling others characters. Control your own.
    • Have fun, and don't take this too seriously. Think of it as a more plot based Bobobobobobobo or whatever it was. There is a plot, but randomness can happen, as long as it isn't too out of hand. Example of not allowed: "Then the super attick battleship piloted by a rubber raccoon attacks!" Example of allowed: You might think you've won, but I still have one trick left! Go, Super Penguin Squad! *Penguins appear with guns*"
    • VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! No killing other characters! Seriously! We've had enough trouble with this already! This isn't the FG! It isn't "I slash your head off" it's "I lunge at your head." Capeesh?
    • Spell check is a must!
    • 7 sentences. AT LEAST.
    • State when you enter God Mode! I can't stress this enough.

Character Template
    If you have any intrest in joining, fill out a template.
    Name: Character's name
    Appearance: character's appearance
    Backstory: A simple story of the character
    Alliance: there are two basic teams: Mithos or heroes, but you can be a loner.
    God Mode: Character's god mode, whether it be a secret weapon or a new form.
    Name:Mithos
    Appearance: Young boy with long blond hair. Light eyes. Wears a white coat. Multicolored angel wings on his back.
    Backstory: (blah blah blah)
    Alliance: Mithos
    God Mode: Ruler of Everything. Grows 6 arms and 3 pairs of wings and two horns. An Eternal Sword appears in each hand. Can absorb all damage dealt to him and control the forces of Everything, twisting the world to his will

And Finally...

Things to Know
    Central(Universe)-A Central Universe in Everything. Plays a very important role and is the main setting of RB.
    Central(Planet)- The Centeral planet in the Central Universe
    Central- An important city on Central.
    Ambros- A merchant city.
    Planet X- An uninhabited planet from another universe.
    Throne of Everything- Where the Ruler normally sits for all Eternity.
    Niermontar- Who knows? It seems to be a being of monstrous proportions, can open paths between Mithos' world and Central. It's body is an unseemly grey color, and its limbs are strangely proportioned and look diseased. After a fight at the inn on central, Niermontar appeared and absorbed all the magic on the planet before eating the heroes. It's stomach is a portal across Everything.
    Eternal Sword- Sword of infinite power.
    The Pokemon, DBZ, Bleach, and Tales Universes have all been hit by nuclear explosions and not longer exist.
    All universes have Leaders that have higher ranked God Modes and Powers. These leaders watch over their Universe and protect it.
    Kargate - A city that operates entirely on magice

[/spoiler]

ACTIVE MEMBERS
    Yggdrasill
    Zenrdy
    Seijin
    Ninjitsu
    4StarGeneral

This is a new topic because the old one was huge. DO NOT SPAM THIS TOPIC! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Seijin

I have one question to ask... No make that two. What will happen if I God mode? And will I be allowed to kill Aaron or is he supposed to be kept alive?

This is where we step into the technical aspects of everything. You have one God Mode per Arc, so Aaron has one per Arc, too. Therefore, he will use his when you use yours, and since he is one rank higher on the Ranking Scale he will most probably prevail.

Without GM, you can win, y'know. If you read, he was out of breath after his assualt. This shows he must have some mortal level of stamina, or that his attacks drain more energy than average. Of course, even though he is a proud fighter he isn't suicidal. If things turn bad he has a whole army to fall back on, and Karn is still there to attack when needed as well.

In otherwords, your choice. Press the attack, retreat, surrender, try to double team him, whatever. Just keep in mind that you were presented with options, and you are on their turf for now so running probably isn't the best option.

Oh, almost forgot to add. Just because you don't GM doesn't mean he won't use it if he's in a bind. Of course, if you draw it out early enough he can't use it later.

Um...hey Ygg, I don't think you ever answered this, but can I have another charecter besides Zeon, since Zeon can only come in when it's convienent, and treat Zeon more like a side-charecter and the other one as my main charrie? That way I can be more involved.
I can understand if you say no because it's full already though.

Seijin

Well uhm, I really can't do anything about that now can I? Since you will just make him dodge my attack like you have with the other attacks I've done since the beginning of this new arc. And yeah I know he is mortal, I'm just wondering what you will do if I God mode. I mean, the only reason I have even considered using my God mode to fight Aaron is because I can't post anything that involves me actually hitting him now can I? Since, if I remember clearly that it is a rule for us not to be able to post direct attacks and that we are only allowed to post suggestive attacks. And I've kept in mind the fact about his army surrounding us in the raging snowstorm that has engulfed us while Nin is fighting off the archmage and his mages.

And as for the keep in mind that I was presented with the options of not fighting, I followed it. We stated our ages, I only asked questions about the area, I was against the whole thing about fighting, the only reason why I had the kodachis out were just in case you planned to attack us since you had an arrow pointed at us. Your the one that charged us with the crimes in the end and gave us the arrest. I admit though, I was the one that started it by freezing Jackson's men, but I did not harm them and I would've released them had you had Jackson answer my questions. Another thing, I'm not running. One last thing especially about the rankings, either you ignored it or did not care to answer, but where am I ranked on that scale?

What? I didn't ignore it, ever. If you look at the chart I drew and chose not to transfer over you can see where you are.

As for dodging, what am I supposed to do, in all honesty, when presented with large stalactites and lances and shockwaves and blood shields and flame auras and sealed demons and human encasing ice?

The only attacks I have forced connected from my own guys are swords. Swords only. I haven't frozen you, haven't burned you, haven't let lose all encompassing explosions to wipe you out, only swords. You said yourself you have healing spells. You said yourself that you were starting out slow, so would it not make sense to be able to dodge or block your weak spells? Would it not make sense that while your spells were sealed he attacked and harmed you? You seem to be frustrated, and understand that all I am pointing out is that you had plenty of warning that this guy was as strong as you, and you said yourself that you were weakened by Teal and weren't using full strength.

And you froze those guys. That destroys your only suggest attacks being so bad argument.

EDIT: Fine, I shot you with an arrow. But you healed, so it doesn't matter much.

Seijin

Ok, guess I'm stuck at the exact level of fourth tier then. And honestly, the only reason why I was complaining is because if I were to use the healing spells over and over again you would probably start to complain about it, and I would rather avoid using the healing spells since it is cheating, and I dislike it unless it is needed (I.E. the arrow in the leg and the gash across the stomach from the first strike). I also asked in the other O.O.C if I was able to keep on using my healing spells, and it was never answered. And well, about the healing you can direct it toward your character as well. You have mages and an archmage who can heal you, just pointing out that detail. And as for the starting off slow along with the sealing your right about those parts.

Did you? Well as long as healing isn't used to a point where it doesn't make sense anymore, I don't see why you couldn't heal non-stop. Of course, you can't have limitless energy, but you can have enough to last at least a little while. As long as it is well RPed, that is.

My Archmage is busy with Nin. My others are busy with the spells Nin is jumping around.

Seijin

Well, for the moment I have no complaints anymore and I am just going to take another day to think out whether I should God mode or not. Because, at the moment I have an essay on Fountainhead due tomorrow and I got to get to work on it. I'll either post later on tonight or tomorrow.

"The spells I'm jumping around?"
By that you mean dodging?

Again, I pose the same dilemma as Seijin, I cant actually make hits land except for my oh so special god mode, can i?
Meaning I do nothing except dodge until things get crazier, use GM, and get smoked by the survivors of my attack.

If you want us to read into every detail of your posts, and dissect the fact that one guy breathes a little harder, i will.

-_- You have got to be kidding me.

Have you even attacked Mark? At all? You summoned an army. My army got it, okay. Now you are one on one against Mark, whom you haven't even begun to fight. How can't you land a hit?

The thing is, you said attacking your men would be a low blow, so I attacked them to show you that it can be done fairly.
What I think is a low blow is attacking a guy sitting in the snow, trying to change his vision in a trance to see his friend.

I purposely left that post at a cliffhanger to let you post. I could have just instantly changed the spectrum, but i thought it would be unfair.
What is unfair, is pretending that your fire can just keep up with my multiplication.
They split after they die. You're saying that they get burned to death, instantaneously?
Fire has to die out sooner or later anyways.

I'm saying they catch on fire. This keeps them relatively stationary and weakened, and when they split the fire spreads to the new ones.

As for that being a low blow, change your perspective. If someone is attacking your friends, and you believe you are powerful enough to stop them, wouldn't you try to? That's less of a blow than attacking people who never did anything to you. :grin:

They split into new beings once they die.
The matter to create the new ones is from the old corspe, and from the astral plane.
The fire cant spread, because the old corpse is used up.

The only way is if the fire is somehow following my soldiers.

And alright, i see your point about attacking troops.
If you haven't noticed, I've made a slight transition with my character. He's more of a leader now, not really the one on one combatant he was before.
Its not the only change that going to happen, just the prevailing one.

Thanks Ygg, that post was the best! Always nice to throw in a random moment of kind "enemies". This is gonna be a fun next couple of posts.

It's magick fire Nin, figure it out. :P

Seijin

There, I made my direct attack post. Interpret the damage as you want, but keep in mind I haven't healed the wounds you gave me, and I followed the patterns of hits you did which was four. So it is even and fair, I just returned the favor. If you find anything wrong with the post, please tell me.

Seijin":3h3egscw said:
the wounds inflicted upon him were deep but not fatal. The Hilt stab to the forehead was what had angered Seijin the most.

You know he didn't bash you, right? He hit himself with his own hilt to clear his mind :>

Seijin

.....wtf?.... I did not know that, I thought you meant by "Into his forehead" You were referring to my character. Let me take off the hilt stab part then

Added: There I removed the line.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.