Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

Yes. Or to be more accurate, charging for it. If you choose to fight, he'll be able to change into it instantly. It hasn't actually been activated yet.

Edited for clarity.

That's correct Zen.

Just a quick question, should I continue to wait for Ratty for my next post? Because I fear he is going to stop posting in awhile or has already.

Edited for clarity.

(I guess one other person who was before me, though I can't find them, I do remember them.)

Ok, I asked Ygg, and he agreed to let me have another charecter because I don't get to use Zeon that much. He already accepted the template but I'm posting it here to avoid confusion.

They're kind of two charecters in one,

Name: Ian
Appearance: He's a magician, so he's dressed in traditional garb. A white top hat, with a black tuxedo jacket and white dress shirt, with black dress pants and dress shoes. Wears a belt outfitted with what look like numerous ammuntion holder clipped all around it, in reality they each hold a pack of playing cards. He's a little taller than your average person, and a little skinnier as well. He has blond hair, and blue eyes.
Backstory: Ian used to be a ninja, but when his clan ordered him to kill someone he believed deserved to live, they attempted to kill him. He escaped, and became a magician to disguise himself from his clan. He has a natural ability to manipulate air, and using that, can push a playing card out of his hand fast enough to stick into metal.
Alliance: Loner, but he'll probably end up helping the good guys.
God Mode: Hurricane: Winds pulsate from Ian's body, shoving everything withing a 2-foot radius of him away at violent speeds. When he throws a card in this form, it's impossible for a normal human to follow it's trajectory.

Name: Lacine
Appearance: She's a gray wolf(Normally a cheetah, but Zendry doesn't like cats, so I changed it just for him.) But she's a reverse-werewolf, turning into a human during the full-moon cycle every month. When she's a human, she is about average height, and thin, with orange-reddish hair, and green eyes. She keeps the tail and ears from her wolf form when she's human.
Backstory: She comes from a tribe of telepathic wolves with very strict laws. Lacine never really enjoyed living in the tribe, and left in the middle of the night one day. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before she was found by some hunters who attempted to capture her. Luckily, Ian stumbled across the scene and took care of the hunters.
Lacine credits Ian with saving her life, and began traveling with him in order to repay the debt. She has now saved Ian's life numerous times, but continues to travel with him anyway, because, as she says "It's a lot more interesting than whatever my tribe is doing."
Alliance: With Ian
God Mode: Rabid Beast-Her movements become impossibly quick, and her strength doubles

Seijin

Wtf? Why did they ban Ratty? And is it a permanent ban or temporary? And well if it's permanent, then there is nothing we can do about it except either ignore his character or have you take control of it.

Seijin

I see.... Well, I guess either you take control of his character, kill it off, or we ignore it completely. I prefer the last two in my opinion, Don't really want someone to control another person's character even if he is gone.

Wow... I wonder about the yugioh metaphor. The hundreds of priors were meh. I hope Atemu didnt ban him just for those two things, though.

And yeah, lol, kill his character and make it a statue.

Waiting on:

Ninjitsu, Zenrdy, and 4Star General.

Ninitsu and Zenrdy haven't posted in a while. You guys need to get back in the game.  :lol:

Seijin

Ok, I guess we're stuck waiting mostly on Zen, since he hasn't posted in awhile. By the way, now that Ratty has been banned, are you going to look for a replacement?

Uhh, Fine then I'll compromise. I'm just really confused about what's happening. Cause theres like 50 things going on and I'm a little loopy. So give me time to read it at least.

Erm, my next post will be like Seijin's
Ill follow you reluctantly.
Eh, Ill word it in Health class. Nothing important happens there anyways.

Edit: There ya go.

Be patient with my next post. Just from my initial typing of it I can tell this one is going to be my biggest yet  :down: It's going to take me a while.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.