Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

GAH!!!

Sorry, been having issues recently.

That seems to happen to me alot.

Anyway, I'm back now, unfortunately, it's 3 in the morning now, so I needs to go beddy-time. Just wanted you guys to know I'm still alive, and I'll post soon.

Thanks for the throw in with Ian and Lacine ygg.

One question, the criss-crossing story between the two armys has me slightly dizzy, so just checking, I'm near Seijins group right?

Or is my sense of direction completly off?

Now that pissed me off.

I haven't posted because frankly, I don't see why I should for your side right now. 4SG and Gusty have yet to continue their sections, Zenrdy can wake up and talk, and so can you two. This RP is hardy dying at all. 2 weeks isn't a killing blow, its a brief pause. And have my other RPs ever really interfered with this? No. I have always been very active here, and the times I haven't posted quickly have been because I was away or making a long post.

Don't think this isn't a high priority for me. I try to post here before anywhere else when it's my turn.

I don't think ninjitsu meant any harm. He just was kinda helping us remember, Maybe he thought you forgot about us?  Really don't know but, please don't blame it on him.

Sorry I haven't continued, but I have been unable to compose a good enough post. I seem to be in a rut, but maybe yours was too good to reply to?  :wink:

Thanks for holding on Ygg.

Weiss, no there are no openings. Gusty has popped back in and that filled in the gap that Ratty left. If an opening happens to appear, I will be sure to PM you.

Now then, Zenrdy, Gusty, or 4SG, one of you have to post. If I have a responsibility to keep this place active, you guys have one too. It doesn't need to be huge or perfect, but at least a paragraph or two to continue the RP would be much appreciated at this point.

Alright, then in that case, I apologize Ygg.
I didnt really understand the turn order, since we dont really have it planned out. Whenever you think its appropriate for you to post, you will. I get it now.

I think I finally pulled something worthy of reading outta my arse. If you wanna check it, be my guest, I'm just trying to move us along. Feeling a little clouded as far as my mind goes, so it may not be as good as previous posts...

Seijin

Sorry, been busy and have had stuff on my mind lately, but yeah.... If Zen isn't going to post an answer to Nin, I'll be willing to make another post and keep the convo between me and Nin going.

Added: So, Zen, or Ygg, let me know if I should post.

I'm going to pst right now, to take adavantage of General's post. I will also add in you guys, since this needs to pick up again.

THis post wasn't that great, but I really wanted to speed things up to some action, so post your positions and such and get ready for the big war  :lol:

Seijin

He he, ha ha ^_^ This ought to be fun! And well he said whichever you preferred so I assume you can make yourself an archer class for the duration of the war, but I think you have to stay dedicated as an archer class.

I'll play by Ygg's rules and stay as a mage, I'll try and make my post now if not later today.

You can go with whoever you want. If you go with Jackson it's fine, you might just get a slight reprimand for not being an Archer, but nothing big. It's just a way to split you up, I guess. Bubby is still mentioned because I have taken control of him for a while, and will direct him until he is no longer necessary. It would be wierd for him to just disappear, right?

Seijin

Ok, posted already, and I assume Bubby is the one that was sent to attack Mark's group? Either way my post might suck cause I'm in a rush and well I really didn't know how the castle looks like and so I lost some detail. Didn't know the army size or whether they were already outside or not, well ok I'm done for now, I'll wait for your next post Ygg.

Well, my choices are kind of limited.
Close Range combat- Swords.
Long Range weapon- Bows.
Arcane- Magic.

Ygg, you mind elaborating on the position of the mages? Theyll just be firing bolts or something?
If there interesting, ill go that way.
My character can be slightly proficient at everything, so my choice is hard.

Seijin, you scared I may beat you up? :tongue: Good post for a quickie.

So if Nin's going with a bow, I guess I'm attacking Jackson? or the other? I get confused about who's commanding what group. I want to attack Nin's group second of course. Looks like its time for me to pull out the binoculars... :box:

Seijin

Thanks I liked your post as well General =]. Me? Afraid of fighting you? Nah, I'm looking forward to it if it does happen ^_^. And well since you are using a bow I guess you are either fighting the archers or the infantry, depending on how Ygg wants to take this war. If you're fighting me, well we're going to have fun aren't we? lol.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.