Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

Seijin

Ok, well since you gave me freedom, I'm going God Mode to fight Cranos, and in order to do that I had to hurt Aile a bit. By the way, the duration of my God Mode will last until Cranos dies. Anyway, read over it and tell me if I used too much freedom or not, since specifications on the freedom of God Mode wasn't really given. I dumbed it down to a hopefully legal version of GM. Read it and tell me what to edit and I will, just don't ignore it and let this escalate to the point where it might become like the posts between Teal and me. By the way, since the RP has been narrowed down to between me, nin, and general, are you planning on finding replacements for gusty, zen, and bubby?

Hey, just FYI, I've been grounded(Still am actually) so just press on without me for a little bit longer, thankfully my characters weren't involved with anyone yet.

I just want to know if I can switch my god-mode to something...more befitting my character and the storyline, such as:
Critical Move - The General's speed and strength is raised tenfold and his senses are all hightened past any normal perception, time seems to stop for him, some say he can see into the future. This also causes him to be an easier target when it wears off, as he is much slower than he just was.

Yeah, go ahead and feel free to switch up your god mode. If you guys haven't kinda picked up on it, this is pretty much the last fight here so you might as well go all out.

Im assuming you got Anjuru's PM?
Whats up?

And do you recommend me going godmode, or should i just let Seijin and 4sg finish this arc?

I do not care what you do, and yes I was PM'ed.

The current plan is to wrap up this Arc, and then consider opening up a slot or two for more to join, such as Anjuru.

Seijin

Alright Ygg I'll wait for your response post unless you want us to keep barraging him over and over again. But yeah,my response posts will be slow since my internet got cut off at my house, so once in awhile I'll check when I can get to my local library.

Alrighty, the new post is up at long last!

And does anyone know what's up with Gusty8? If he's not back by the end of the arc, I will assume he is dead and open up a new slot in his place. :sad:

Oh god. Well, Im contemplating phasing out, let seijin and general finish this snow dude.

Btw: Seijin still doesnt have internet, so excuse him if his posting speed goes down.

Seijin

aye thank you for mentioning that for me Nin and yeah guys I still have no internet and really do not know if I will get it back in the next 2-4 months or so. I'll try to post today if not tomorrow or some time this week.

Alas, I shall await Zenrdy, Seijin, and Ninjitsu to post their next incredible posts, then I shall post, unless anyone has any opposition and would like to go last that is. However it goes, I must hold my creditions of posting later on in face of my exorbitant postings of late. Moreover, my excitement is also being witheld over the new promotion to Administrator, and I thank you no matter how temporary it may be.

EDITED OUT OF CONFUSION

4StarGeneral":3sad9lh6 said:
Moreover, my excitement is also being witheld over the new promotion to Administrator, and I thank you no matter how temporary it may be.

Too bad you have NO POWER in this subforum.   :lol:

Moogle, the answer is maybe. This section needs to get wrapped up first before any slots are opened.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.