Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

Alright, Alright. I sat down and worked on it all day, so either later tonight or tommorow.

:doc: Patience is not asking how patient you have to be...[/wisdom]

Seijin

Ok, again I say, I only posted my comment as a reminder in case like some previous times you might have forgotten that it was your turn, also as a way to keep the OOC thread fresh. I'm not asking you to finish it today, I can wait longer if you want to actually keep working on it at your pace.

It's up, albeit much shorter than planned. I shredded down the Alliance and the Ian and Lacene part to save time but it still has the same overall effect I think.

Ok. Now i see what you meant by the snow being important.
See, now there's 3 of us on one side, and just 4SG on the other.

You should take Zen away from me and Seijin, ;)

Seijin

Ok, read the post, awesome job with the story line, I'll post as ignorant to the history of the Earth Universe since Aaron did not explain it and only 4star knows the story. By the way, you planning on starting a war between the Black Armory and the Alliance? And if so, how do you plan for the actual fighting to plan out? On second thought, forget it never mind, I'd rather wait it out and see what you do. Going to make my post now.

Ill do the same ignorant approach, pretend i never read it.
Ill post after Seijin, hopefully today.

Edit: Sorry for the delay. Been a little hard to get on the computer.

Quite a long story indeed, Ygg. It definitely provided quite a twist, I mean, I'm allying myself with children? Even I didn't see that coming :P. I wish I had known they were younger before, I had a mental image of Zafe as around 40-ish. Though I guess kids learn fast in a hard, hard world, do they not? Bravo.

Also, I added Ninjitsu in my post for good measure, don't think I've forgotten about you Sei. And will we be getting a replacement for Bubby? I myself don't think it's needed at the moment, but you're the GM Ygg. (yes with power comes responsibility, blah blah blah...overused line...)

"I don't care about the mage, and the assassin is nothing special, but the boy! You know we can't keep him here!"
I still don't understand what this is meant to be? Am I just like a freaking time bomb or what. If you dont want to answer and wait for your post it's okay.

Someones calling you special for once in your life. Be happy.
And alright, may the old stick together.

Ill try to post soon. EE = Addictive.

Edit: Hey Ygg.
You mind if my post is us entering the cell, and a conversation, or you want me to lead up to the cells like Seijin did?

Seijin

Bump!!!! Ygg Answer Nin's question please. (This is my first unimportant OOC post since we got serious... So...Yeah... <.<)....

Edit:: Question is in his post above this one.

Seijin

I think our young friend meant that statement to refer toward 4star. Just for you to know Zen, 4star's name is General Feng. Anyway, are you posting Ygg? Or do I post a conversation with Nin and Zen? And to answer your (I think) thought, no we haven't met Zafe. We have only met General Aaron, Mark, and the other two under Aaron, which are the swordsman and the annoying archer. Well, that is all I have to say, I'll wait for your reply on said question above before my answer to your (I think).

Edit:: Posted my convo, felt like writing a lot and felt like explaining some of my character's past. Hope its fine.

Well, I think that was yggdrasil's main intentions. He did give us time to talk, So I guess I will use this time to do the same seijin. Thanks for leading the way buddy.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.