Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

"Ah what the hell.
Let me help him out a little."

Seijin spots a small scrap of paper falling from the sky.
Grabbing it, he reads.
It shows a detailed "map" with the most prominent information spots marked; whorehouses, brothels, and large bars.

"Hmm...Lets see how he uses it."

Seijin

*breaking out of his thoughts and seeing the paper fall Seijin grabs it and sees a detailed map of information areas* "Wonder where the hell this came from?...ah well might as well go get Zen and start looking for info." *Seijin teleports back to Zen* "Come on ya lazy bum! We're going to Ambros"

"Aww...he went back to get the rash one."
"Well, at least it'll be a little comic relief watching him react to everyday situations."

"Ah...he realizes Lord Ygg's power."
"Maybe that will knock some sense into him"

Seijin

"Hm? Train? Train for what Zen?" *Lost as to what Zen is saying* "Well uhm...I was planning on collecting more info on how to infiltrate Central and to find out more about Yggdrassil. Well you can go train and I'll go collect info."

"Heh. He seems distraught...
Perhaps I will see how he does in the training.
Then again, seeing Seijin handle himself in a whorehouse may be fun too."

Zenrdy appears in front of an ORinteal Themed house....
"Sensei......."Zenrdy yells
Zenrdy walks into the house
"Oh God"
Zenrdy is shocked by all the blood everywhere
Zenrdy then picks  up a note on the ground
It says"I have killed you're master....Lets see how you do in training now"

Zenrdy regains himself
"I'll keep on going no matter what"
Zenrdy runs to the training ground to train for 5 weeks *Aporx 2 mins in the thread*

Seijin

*Seijin appears to be red as a Tomato as he enters a whorehouse to gather information* " I cannot believe I'm in here...." *A bunch of women wearing skin tight mini skirts that leave little to the imagination and wearing tank tops that do nothing but emphasize the "gifts" they were given start to slowly and seductively go over to Seijin and whisper things in his ear better left unsaid. Not use to this sort of attention from women after being in exile for so long, Seijin gets a nosebleed and has to leave the whorehouse.* "Maybe I should go search somewhere else..." *Seijin looks at the map while cleaning the blood off his nose.* "Hmm... I'll start there then..." *Goes off in search of information that takes as long as Zenrdys training*

After Zenrdy's training he has become more Sneaky, Powerful, Wiser, and all.
"Hmmm.....5 weeks....I gotta go see sei"
Zenrdy then uses his 4th teleport stone to see seijin
"Hey Sei"

"Stuttering young boy...
He is more than he seems.
He has...a vile blackness to his soul...

But...what's the fun in warning them? I'm sure Seijin will figure it out.
If not, he may use the rash child as a shield.
That would be fun to watch."

((DUN DUN DUN))

"I-I just wanted to see yuh-you. Mirth said Teal wuh-was right about you tuh-two."

He smiles.

"Meh-maybe they were teh-ehling the truth after all."

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.