Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

Seijin

*sighs* "Old man let us through we mean you no harm nor the citizens here of central. We are here only to resupply, order the weapons for the 23rd legion and rest at an inn. We will be on our way once we are done."

"Ah...ever the rational one. Had to kill any chances of a scuffle, didn't you?"
"Let out that hellish side a bit more often, why don't you?"

The man turns to zenrdy.

"No. If the king gets angry, you will be the one punished. And I am the one with the power!" to emphasive this he pulls out a small device similar to a gun and points it at Seijin's head. "Now, tell me the real reason for your visit!"

The veins on his forehead are throbbing and his face is red.

"Yes! There may be a fight after all.
But, if Seijin is in danger, the child better step up.
Otherwise, I'll have to take a more... active role."

Seijin

"....." *Beginning to lose his calm, Seijin's eyes begin to glow crimson red burning deep into the old man's soul and showing what would happen if he pulls the trigger.* "Old man let us through  we are telling the truth. Please ignore my idiot friend, he loves to boast and gloat whenever he gets the chance." *Seijin kicks Zen in the shin* "Now forgive him and let us pass old man..."

"Hmph......" Zenrdy Then took the Device and broke it.*Zenrdy Pulls out his sword and points it at the Guard*"I will spare you're life if you let us go....I don't want to make a scene but, If i have to I will kill you! Good or not"Zenrdy Said

The man snarls and fishes around in his pocket, finally bringing out a small box. Holding it to his mouth he begins to speak.

"Two suspicious individuals at Gate I-E40. Requesting help in removal."

Then he smiles.

"Good luck getting into Central now."

As soon as the man dies a troop of men dressed just like him rush in, each holdin out one of the devices.

The one that seems to be in charge shouts. "Armed and Dangerous! Take them out fast!"

Each of them fires the devices, and suddenly a loud ringing noise is in your ears.

"*Snickers*
Beautiful, just beautiful. He does have potential, just not the kind i was looking for.
Now, lets see how Seijin handles him. I still cant believe he associates himself with this child. Seems unlike him.
Smart to call for backup though."

If i were Seijin, I would leave the child to his fate, and escape with his own life. Even a necromancer has limitations."

"The child thinks he sees me?
Not even Seijin can see my astral form...
Why did he say my name?
And why does he know THAT name."

"Ambros city it is"
-Sends astral copy-

Seijin

"We really didnt need to kill that damn guard though....Oh well Guess Ambros city it is then. Lead the way then my friend"

"Shynx stop beign an ass! Come out here we need some more Escape Smoke"

"Yeah seijin we'll go later I need to Clean my gear and rest"

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.