Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

This is where the actual RP will take place.

Please, only talk In Character here. There is an OOC thread. And this is not the place to Sign -Up, there is a thread for that too.(Same as the OOC thread actually.) Remember to stick to the rules, especially the proper grammer rule.

Now then, this shall start from here:

Teal giggles.

"Time to make my exit! Fun playing with you!"

She begins to leave, then stops.

"I'll tell Yggy that your battle skills have dulled."

Teal dissapears into another gap in the sky opened by the same hand.

(Have a ball)

"God! Centrals always filled with people"Yelled zenrdy as him and seijin walked into the gated of central. "So Sei! You wanna go to the blacksmith with me?"Zenrdy asked.

(I will pretend you said "What an annoying woman" This is back at Teal, who is not a child.)

Suddenly an old man dressed in the Vomit-Green colors of the Central Army stands before you.

"Passports?" he asks with his hand outstretched.

Seijin

*Mutters under his breath so that only Zen can hear him*
"Bothersome old man, wonder when Central started to be controlled by the military..."

As seijin and zenrdy walked away form the guard zenrdy whispered " This is Yggdrassil's doing, I have a feeling that if we sneak into the palace we might find him or teal"

"First, We have to get updrades so lets go*

"Hold up! I'm not done with you! Next ,reason for your trip? Why are you here?"

He asks this while staring intregued(sp) at your passports.

"No, we can gain more curiosty while we are here"Zenrdy Muttered

"You now know to much! The 23rd legion is an elite force."Zenrdy Said to the Guard

"For a ninja, you pay way too much attention to grammar", thought Ninjitsu to himself.
"But they barely know how to speak..."

Sigh...
*Continues Lurking*

"You have a feeling that we are lying"Zenrdy Repeated
"So If I get arrested then the king gets mad and if the king gets mad you die"Zenrdy said in the most scary voice he had.

"Hmm...He isnt as senile as I thought. Still, Its a two-on-one..."
"I may get to betray Seijin and the troubled child after all."
______________________________________________________________________________________
"Ah, the child is trying his hand at intimidation. If he survives, I'll have to give him a few pointers..."

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.