Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

But his dream is interrupted by a black figure. Suddenly, it is more of a nightmare.

"So this is your subconciousness? Small, but cozy." it hisses.

"You need to dream of more interesting things.

"You don't need to know. You aren't of importance to us right now. Teal proved that." he laughs. "I just wanted to see you myself where no one else can follow... your dreams."

((I'll describe him soon.))

-Waiting in the bustling marketplace, taking in the sights.-
-Creates copy in the "secret" outpost, and switches to that clone.-

Sees the child writhing in his sleep. Hmm...

Seijin is meditating peacefully, his body aglow with crimson light.

"It's a beautiful sight, to see a creature capable of such carnage, at peace like this."

"Huhuhuhu! You act like you're in control, but you're nothing of the sort! I own this place now, and I might just stay for a while."

Getting a better look at him you can see that he is taller than you by almost a foot. He is pitch black, almost like a painted mannakin(sp). His arms end in sharp points.

Seijin

*Meditating and recollecting the events of the day completely oblivious to Zen. Seijin wonders what is happening in Central. Never has he seen it filled with so many militia guards and what is with the new weapons?...Done meditating Seijin awakes and begins to head over to Ambros city in order to collect information on what is happening in Central.*

"Peons? Huhuhuhu! Do you even know what that word means?"

His arms suddenly begin to rapidly stretch and retract, giving him an alien appearance.

"Huhu... you're just as stupid as Teal said. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Huhuhu!"

Looking around the metropolises, Ninjitsu spots Seijin riding a winged demon-like creature, looking out over the horizon.
"Just like old times..."
"Maybe i should go over and say Hello?"

((What? He called you stupid.))

"I'm just he to admire the view... Huhuhuhuhu!"

Suddenly an arm stretches out and wraps itself around zenrdy and pulling him close.

"You need to work on your reactions. Huhuhuhu!"

Seijin

*On his wing demon Seijin stares down at Ambros city wondering where to land and start his information gathering. He spots an abandoned park and lands there thinking its best since no one is around. After landing and dismissing his demon Seijin begins to walk toward Ambros and stops half way on a bridge to stare at the full moon.* I wonder how long its been since I stared at the moon? *stays on the bridge staring at the moon lost in thought*

((Nin, read the first post please.))

"HUHUHU! I told you, I'm in control! This is my dream! My rules apply here!"

He launches zenrdy through the air.

"Huhuhuhu! See you around, twerp!"

A hole is opened by a diseased hand and the figure escapes into it. zenrdy wakes up.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.