Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

(I love you Ygg.)

"If Seijin doesnt catch on fast, I may have to step in.
A necromancer can't bring himself back to life.
Just toss the kid and run."

Seijin

*Lost and curious about the small child and sensing something is really really off, Seijin puts one hand on his kodachi* "What do you mean they were right child?"

((I LOVE the avvy Nin.))

"Well, Luh-Lord asked Tuh-Teal to report on you, and she said you were all wih-himps. So then Mirth said 'That can't be true!' and came to che-check you out, but he said you were weak tuh-too. So I decided to come and see."

He smiles again.

"Huh-huh. You guys ah-are idiots."

(Thanks, its what I've been working on all day.)

"Okay, dispose of this stuttering thing already.
It's getting on my nerves with its lies."

Seijin

*sighs* "Little child I am running out of patience with you, leave now or speak your purpose of being here other than to mock us"

"Huh-huh. Teal and Mirth were deh-definetly right. Wuh-why does Lord even key-keep you alive?"

The boy looks up and a hand opens a hole in the sky.

"wuh-well, it was fun. If all guh-goes as planned, we wih-will meet again."

He enters the hole and is gone.

Seijin

*lets go of the kodachi's hilt* "Heh wonder what he has planned?....Uhm us? no no no your going alone...Have fun!" *pushes Zen toward the whorehouse*

((I don't like where this is going you guys.))

Suddenly a wall of light pushes them AWAY from their destination. Then the whorehouse is nuked. Twice. And whatever is left is burned. Twice.

Seijin

*stares at the charred hole where the whore house was* "Wow....Thats one hell of a way to go.... Alright blacksmith it is"

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.