Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFT:AIA Out of Character Chat

Injury

Awesome Bro

hahhahahahaha, I don't blame you so I guess I'd have to agree....

one thing about guild missions:

There will be a lot of people, and lots of turns to be had. You need to REALLY PLAN out what you intend to do. This first guild mission is the opening to our story, consider it "Chapter 1: New Heroes"

The Turns will be decided at the begining by me, I'll be rolling a die for each side, enemies and heroes. I'll list the order at the start of a mission. You will always have enemies equal to your numbers, BUT as requested, a boss will occur at the end of guild missions, and defeating him is the key to continuing your quest (which will be revealed in the thread).

I'm going to have to make a poll or something, collect info on what people think needs changing. I don't want things to get to complicated :P

I'm waiting for everyone to finish their replies...

Injury

Awesome Bro

I thought we were waiting for other players... :P

uhm. someone send me a pm of the guild mission roster. I'll do it then!

sorry for any problems :/

Well then, we have:

CLAN MISSION ROSTER: Jagd Bridge
Yggdrasill
Dark Koji
Wumpi

Now, we are allowed to have 6 fighters I beleive, so three more could come if the NPCs were not there, so I'll let the others have a while to announce whether they're coming. Somewhere around a day if that isn't a problem.

I just thought that the others would be kind of angry if they missed out on the mission because they never got a chance to sign up to join in. :P

'Course not.

Yggdrasill
Dark Koji
Wumpi
Nishi Tetsu

Make sure that you aren't in the middle of your own mission before signing up. I don't know how you would be able to explain being in two places at once.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Two spots left so soon!

I've finished the paper work for a lot of characters, I'm sorry for such late replies, if you have problems, let me know.

Eebit and shiroun are the only ones who are left to sign up for this I think...oh and Lucky 7! Welcome aboard!

Yggdrasill
Dark Koji
Wumpi
Nishi Tetsu
Shiroun

Just make sure everyone can understand what you mean when you take your turn. I mean, humans aren't goblins, etc. :)

1 more spot. Guess I'll give eebit or Lucky an hour or so before sending this in.

Also, Injury can I get my updated stats?

Anonymous

Oh, little bit of warning. I'll be at a rather franceish place from sunday until the sunday after. I'll have the odd bit of internet from cafes etc. but I may not be able to post. Until then I'll beas active as possible but I'm afraid I may slow everyone down a bit for a week.

Ya'll can kick me from the mission if that's going to cause problems.

I guess we can give you like 4-9 hours to post, and if you miss it, then we just skip over your turn, if you are attacked you will automatically react. You will move with us, etc.

YGG will control you.

Okay, since Lucky is in, the final list shall be:

Yggdrasill
Dark Koji
Wumpi
Nishi Tetsu
Shiroun
Lucky 7

For Wumpi's case, we could wait at least 24hrs for a response. 4-9hrs is kind of short period. Of course, the final say over this still goes to the gm; aka Injury.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.