Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Naito

Probably a tie between Gardevoir and Gallade for first. Gardevoir mainly because it (not referring to as a she cause they can be male, which surprised me at first) became the centerpiece of my R/S/E teams. Gallade is just an awesome physical contender, and while not the most powerful one on the physical department, Close Combat / Night Slash / Psycho Cut / Ice Punch can offer some decent type coverage and if you can last a couple of hits for that 125 base Attack to kick in, you're going to kick some ass. And of course, you can see who's the star of my avatar, made by a friend.

Second would be Shedinja. Like someone said, Shedinja is a Pokemon version of Candlejack (read it's Pokedex? Stare at it's backside and you're gone forever, your soul donated to Shedinja). Yeah, that 1HP thing does suck, but it can make it worthwhile using in Ubers... At least until a major threat comes in and uses Sandstorm upon switching in (like Tyranitar) and kills it on the spot.

Third, fourth, fifth, ect... I haven't really decided to be honest. These change often, depending on my mood and battling preferences.

Arcanine_by_Thunderwest.png

I'm not surprised, Shuckle really has nothing to do with anything, although there are some pretty cool things about it besides the fact that it is like a bug-turtle thing.

Probably Umbreon if I had to pick one. But there are a ton of others I like, such as Espeon, Vaporeon, Arcanine, Tentacruel, Skarmory, Vileplume, Dragonair, Mew, Gengar, Rapidash, etc.

Out of the two I actually preferred Espeon, but out of all five I honestly couldn't pick. Jolteon is the coolest but Flareon is just cute all over and Vaporeon is one sexy um... hmm.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.