Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Mine? Well, mine is this badass motherfucker right here.

http://www.pokemex.com/imagenes/ArtDarkrai.png[/img]

You see what he's doin' with that fuckin' left claw? Bitch is reachin' out to rip out your goddamn souls.

So he can FUCKIN' EAT THEM.

Goddamn he's awesome.

Arceus can take a long walk off a short pier, we all know who the REAL Pokémon god is. Darkrai, fuck yeah.

I doubt anyone here has a favorite as bitchin' as Darkrai, but maybe I'm wrong?

...haha, yeah right. Nothing can top Darkrai.

Dratini, because it's a cuteass motherfucker that turns into Dragonite.

Oh, and that one that if you look at it's ass you die.

Heronaut":gsuuo3bv said:
Dratini, because it's a cuteass motherfucker that turns into Dragonite.

Oh, and that one that if you look at it's ass you die.

1: Yeah, Dratini starts off cute but once it turns into Dragonite GODDAMN WHAT A FUGLY SUMMABITCH

2: That's Shedinja, AKA the Candlejack of the Pokémon wo

Spoo

Sponsor

Heh, Cruelty.  Poliwhirl used to be my favorite Pokemon when I was like, 8. 

Oh, and Dann Woolf, watch the language here.  You may not have been around for the "fwelp' incident, but he was like, banned after one day of coming here for saying 'fuck' in every one of his posts.  So watch it.

moog

Sponsor

Akinari":r9myvwrq said:
Heh, Cruelty.  Poliwhirl used to be my favorite Pokemon when I was like, 8. 

Oh, and Dann Woolf, watch the language here.  You may not have been around for the "fwelp' incident, but he was like, banned after one day of coming here for saying 'fuck' in every one of his posts.  So watch it.

Man I say fuck and shit in almost all my posts and Im not banned.

Luminier":1kkbako1 said:
OdioOmnus":1kkbako1 said:
Shuckle.

Probably the best Rollout pokemon there is thanks to his massive defense.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Who the fuck puts offensive moves on shuckle???

Uh...it's rollout. Takes advantage of Shuckle's defense to build up eventually to an extremely powerful attack. It's called strategy mate; you start out with some defensive skills then launch the Rollout.

OdioOmnus":1h55a6bi said:
Luminier":1h55a6bi said:
OdioOmnus":1h55a6bi said:
Shuckle.

Probably the best Rollout pokemon there is thanks to his massive defense.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Who the fuck puts offensive moves on shuckle???

Uh...it's rollout. Takes advantage of Shuckle's defense to build up eventually to an extremely powerful attack. It's called strategy mate; you start out with some defensive skills then launch the Rollout.

I was going to talk about how shuckle's offensive capabilities can be likened to that of a dead cat, but then I realized that shuckle can't learn rollout, so... :X

Poor Kitty R.I.P.":1v7nv0q8 said:
Charizard is the original badass pokemon. 'Nuff said, everyone picked Charmander at the beginning of RBY.
how do you pick charmander at the beginning of yellow

btw i always picked bulbasaur. leech seed mothafackoo

Cruelty":2gka7pzy said:
Poor Kitty R.I.P.":2gka7pzy said:
Charizard is the original badass pokemon. 'Nuff said, everyone picked Charmander at the beginning of RBY.
how do you pick charmander at the beginning of yellow

btw i always picked bulbasaur. leech seed mothafackoo

Oh right, I forgot, Yellow was Pikachu only. My bad.

Also, Bulbasaur is a close second in badassness.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.