Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

My Top 5 Favorite Pokemon
1. Gardevoir

2. Lucario

3. Absol

4. Mismagius

5. Mew

I don't really like one generation better than any other.  The D/P set of third-stage evolutions were just pathetic, but I like most other Pokemon.  They're starting to run out of ideas, though.

@shuckle: you're both wrong, shut up. Shuckle can take offensive options (body slam, knock off, wrap, power trick to end up with over 600 atk), but rollout is a terrible move.

Also, Vilplume and Cherrim are badass.

Spoo

Sponsor

Guardian1239":3imea7rq said:
Whoah, they actually have a MissingNo. card?  Awesomeness!  I wonder if they'll put MissingNo. in any future Pokemon games.

No, sadly.  It's a fake made by Fangking and Cascade Sky.  You can see that if you'll look at the bottom right corner.  But if it was real...Oh, I'd actually play the fucking card game!

Akinari":1nl0sm1k said:
Guardian1239":1nl0sm1k said:
Whoah, they actually have a MissingNo. card?  Awesomeness!  I wonder if they'll put MissingNo. in any future Pokemon games.

No, sadly.  It's a fake made by Fangking and Cascade Sky.  You can see that if you'll look at the bottom right corner.  But if it was real...Oh, I'd actually play the fucking card game!
Aw.  I should include MissingNo. in the Pokemon game I'm making.  I wonder if he was a glitch or something they put in.  If it was a glitch, it was probably the best glitch I've ever seen.

Guardian1239":1y5gtfg0 said:
Akinari":1y5gtfg0 said:
Guardian1239":1y5gtfg0 said:

Missingno is data from Pokemon that never made it into the game. That's why certain ones can be used without fucking up your game, and some can't.

Aw.  I should include MissingNo. in the Pokemon game I'm making.  I wonder if he was a glitch or something they put in.  If it was a glitch, it was probably the best glitch I've ever seen.

Spoo

Sponsor

Guardian1239":s2kaqdef said:
Akinari":s2kaqdef said:

It was some kind of glitch I think, Guardian.  Umm...I guess you can Wiki it here.
Cruelty":s2kaqdef said:
Whoah, they actually have a MissingNo. card?
that would be really cool. :{
If you'll find a real missingno. card, cruelty, I will envy you forever.

Guardian1239":49nmpr5w said:
Akinari":49nmpr5w said:
Guardian1239":49nmpr5w said:

As far as I know, someone is already doing that. I read a project topic
on this forum some time ago, and someone put in missingno. as a pokemon.
Which is pretty cool, in my opinion. It's too bad nintento has refuted all claims
of Missingno. being an actual pokemon.

Other than that... Houndoom or Misdreavus. Mismagius is the only pokemon
that never leaves my party in D/P, even though that's only because most other
in that game SUCK.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.