Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Yeah, I saw it was in Acanthite.  It's a really strange glitch, but it's one of the funnest things to do in a game after you've beaten it.  It's fun to get a level 255 Golduck, and this glitch is the only way to get a level 1 Pokemon in the game (at a certain point of leveling, the Pokemon goes back down to level 1).  It's interesting that it's based off the character name, though.  I've had my MissingNo. evolve into Ditto before, which is strange because you have a Ditto with Sky Attack.

My fav is Dragonair, thanks to an old friend saying when I was 9: "Can you pretend to be Dragonair and me Squirtle?" when my entire school played "Let's pretend: Pokemon"

Nice one, DarkFire, remote linking not allowed.

Offtopic: (Incidentally, where did you get that anime woman in your sig? I have the same picture on my hardrive, she is known as "goth girl" from my image source, wanted to know the name for ages)

You must need an account to view those images then. Why don't you use old fashioned words to tell us of your fav pokemon?

(That's so freaky about the goth girl thing. Thanks for telling me, it answered an old question!)

Surmuck":1bcw3rzz said:
I was done with Pokemon as soon as they got rid of Misty.
Misty was the bomb.

((She's still gone...right? >.>))
She's been mentioned (Ash has a Misty lure), but I haven't seen her for a while.  She did appear in like one episode a series or two ago, but other than that, she's disappeared.  I've been wanting Ash to get together with Misty forever, but Nintendo never let it happen. :dead:

semi-necro
Holly":1gj7fp2c said:
@shuckle: you're both wrong, shut up. Shuckle can take offensive options (body slam, knock off, wrap, power trick to end up with over 600 atk), but rollout is a terrible move.
The attack still sucks after like, 4 rollouts? By that time people will have a counter on the field, which will most likely kill shuckle before it kills them. Power trick is really shuckle's only way to go offensive, but body slam and knock off are defensive moves. Rock Edge is a good STAB and immensely powerful after power trick and gyro ball makes his terrible speed become an advantage. Last slot is a type-coverage move since Shuckle doesn't have the speed to pull off a support role, rest is possible with berry though.

As for the topic,
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/ ... eather.jpg[/img]
Pretty :)

Wichu

Well, I don't really know...

Though I'm leaning towards Lickilicky for its sheer WTF-ness. Example:

Trainer 1: Go Lickilicky!
Trainer 2: WTF?
Trainer 2 had a seizure!
Trainer 2 fainted!

In all seriousness, it is pretty bulky, and can do decent damage if the opponent isn't expecting it.

Wichu":2uo0n0vx said:
Well, I don't really know...

Though I'm leaning towards Lickilicky for its sheer WTF-ness. Example:

Trainer 1: Go Lickilicky!
Trainer 2: WTF?
Trainer 2 had a seizure!
Trainer 2 fainted!

In all seriousness, it is pretty bulky, and can do decent damage if the opponent isn't expecting it.

Three words: Baron motherfucking Lickilicky.

Aside: I always thought it was called Lickililly.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.