Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Man, back in the RSE era, I killed all of my friends with Umbreon. Trappassing Umbry is evil if you pass to the right thing. It was pretty sick.

i wuv absol
cool name, skills, design, stats, everything
best pokemon ever

absol and sycther. That megatron or whatever psychic rock pokemon and charizard are all in my rosters if i am ever able to get them. they are awesome.

moxie

Sponsor

I always had a soft spot for Bulbasaur, he's been my favorite since I was a kid (first pokemon best pokemon)

also Wooper

316.png
6307_SwalotNormalSprite.gif
325a.png
328.png
231.png
MudkipNormalSprite.gif
409.png
ralts.png

Spoink is my absolute favorite

Gulpin and Swalot are an adorable evolution group

It's gota be...... the extra 2 have to be there for the tough decision

Arcanine
Rapidash
Areodactyl
Lapras
Haunter
Muk

Snorlax
Bulbasaur

Feraligatr

I really got into the games in the second generation. Totodile was my starter. I've had a soft spot for them ever since and I'm glad, with the Physical/Special split, Feraligatr actually became a good combatant as well! It looks like with it's new "dream world" ability, Feraligatr may finally outshine Gyarados :squee:

Tyrannitar

Like I said, I came in on GenII and I was the first person in the local area to catch and train a Larvitar. No one else seemed to know they even existed... so I trampled over everyone with ma Tyrannitar.

Swampert

Just look at it! And such a great movepool as well. Four moves really isn't enough...

Gardevoir

I've never been able to get into using her competitively, her level-up set sucks... she's out-classed by Alakazam in every way imaginable -but well... I've had a soft spot for her for ages. >_<

Togekiss

It's like Togechic. But with stats, moves, and bulk.

Magneton

Crappy moveset. Interesting looking critter. I also like everything about Magnezone... except for the Magnet on it's bottom.

419.png

i really like floatzel but he seems to get abused by furries a lot :(

he's got pretty good stats and amazing speed when combined with rain dance. plus he's like half otter so

f_SquirtleSprm_0e2ce97.png

squirtle was my first pokemon ever and will always hold a special place in my heart :3

437.png

only started using this guy but HOLY SHIT what amazing defense he has! plus he's essentially a giant psychic piece of metal and well, yes.

094.png

the original (and still best imo) ghost pokemon. all ghost pokemon are awesome but you can't beat gengar man. you just can't. if you try you've already lost :shades:

461.png

really strong and fast ice/dark type. what's not to like? plus he'll rip off your fast before you can even react so

mijumarusprite.png

do i really have to explain? :3

560.png
563.png
628.png
529.png

i don't know anything about these guys but from the designs alone they're instafaves.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.