Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

Seijin

Seijin coughed out blood on the ashy ground just as his blood began to ooze out of his stomach wound tainting the snow a dark crimson. "Damn... I never even felt that..." Seijin coughed out even more blood, forcing gushes of it to come out of his stomach. "So your the General called Aaron eh?" Seijin asked as he started to stand up straight with an effort, holding Joukai up and aiming it at the General.

"I think it's safe to assume that you want me dead since I am being charged for your apparent failed assassination?" Seijin spat blood out at the feet of the general. "Well if I'm already wanted dead, it can't hurt to try and kill you? Unless you want to call this off and try to reason things outds... If not..." He held Joukai sideways in his right hand, while he slammed his left hand into his stomach wound, sending a wave of green aura into the wound and healing it completely. "...I'll gladly keep on with this senseless fighting!"

Seijin with a smile slammed Joukai into the blood covered ground. "... Extract the payment Joukai...." Joukai then began to absorb the snow, the ash, and the blood. The kodachi began to send out waves of stronger aura that started to consume it in a whitish blue light. The blood was infusing into the blade, the snow was covering it, and the ash was extending it. With a bright flash it was all done. The kodachi had turned into a shamshir, the blade was blue and the hilt red. The curve was 15 degrees and the sword was about 4 feet and 6 inches. "Aaron... Meet the true form of Joukai... But first..."

Seijin closed his eyes and heard the wind begin to whistle again blowing in the direction of the General. Perfect Seijin thought to himself. He opened his eyes pulled out Joukai from the ground in an upward slashing motion kicking up snow into the air. "... Show me that you can dodge this!" he then quickly said an incantation and the snow was suspended in the air. Finishing the incantation, Seijin muttered "... Ice lance barrage..." The snow separated and transformed into hundreds of ice lances pointed at Aaron's direction, the wind picked up speed causing the smoke to cover Seijin and Aaron while sending the ice lances to fly at him with tremendous velocity, while spreading out and covering the entire area surrounding him. 

"Apparently, I've been ignored," muttered a slightly frustrated Nin.
"Hmm..pretty," he thought as the lances flew towards the condescending commander. "Oh!"

"E, A, report to attention, immediately!"
Schisms opened up behind each of the ice shards as alphabet troops came up behind them, and added their own momentum into the attack.
Some even split the ice shards in mid air, and wielded them as weapons, slashing as they fell towards Aaron.

"T, L, commence the next phase of the attack!"
Both sets of letters came out of the snow, wielding their individual weapons.
They immediately started firing (and throwing) at the hooded warriors that had just flooded the battlefield, as well as started throwing knives and shooting at each other.

As the new warriors popped out, they came out over the swordsmen and snipers heads, and immediately started firing down with one hand, and firing at each other.

"So, Seijin. Sorry I had to crash the party, but my boys.." he gestured to the carnage the warriors were creating, "were itching to fight."

Zen laid lazily about in the tall grass, Board out of his mind he didn't want to fight anyone. " I don't wanna fight, I just entangled that insane soldier and I personally don't know when he might get out." Trouble followed zen around like a stalker, With one burst of energy zen got up and drew his sword once again. "So, do I just kill the letters or blast it with onslaught's of fire or something. Cause I mean look at the sword, Its actually pretty small compared to what causality comes my way. Seriously though maybe Awaken can pretty much blow the the hell out of one of your letters." Zen was rambling on, Without further a do a red glow began to appear in the tip of his curved blade. Along with the rest of his sword purple mana began to spew out liquid power. "Ewww! This sword is weirding me out. Ninjitsu something!" He ran around crazy as the liquid still began to constantly leak, Then in a sudden event a thunder bolt began to form in the tip of awaken. Zen pointed at the letter Z and Blue and Teal bolts of lighting began to shoot out, The thunder was meant to pretty much blow up the target. "Holy crap! This sword is groovy....No wait...Awesome...You know what yeah awesome" yelled zen as he stared at ninjitsu.

SEIJIN AND NINJITSU

"First Ceremony! Meltin!" roared Aaron, drawing his sword. The blade shifted and wobbled into a new shape, a small sword with a broad blade that shone like glass.

"Ceremony of those past, grant repentence for the sins of today!" he commanded, and the spears shattered in midair, not getting close to their target.

As soon as the original threat was out of the way, he moved to the next. "Thired Ceremony! Hail!" The sword changed again, this time to a heavier, slower form. "It's one thing to fight me." he warned Ninjitsu "But attacking my men is pretty low, don'cha think?"

He raised Ceremony, and bolts of ice began to slaughter Ninjitsu's fighters left and right. Any that came near Aaron in hopes of interrupting him were struck by bolts of fire from Mark and his fighters.

"Now then." Aaron smiled. "If you guys are gonna bring in your armys, I'm gonna start using mine. Mark, start casting Snowfall now. Have the others cast Icicle. focus on their leader. The mage I'll kill myself."

Mark's arms rose and started a small blizzard, making an opaque shield around the group. In Ninjitsu's area, the small began to form into small needles that darted at him, at first ten or so at a time, but when all the mages finished their spell, hundred darted around.

Aaron asked Karn for a coat, which the swordsman aquired from one of his subordinates. Aaron placed it on and walked towards the mage, which he could see well with eyes well adapted to the snow. Snow was piling up on the red shield faster than it could melt it, so a simple smash of his sword shattered the barrier without much effort.

"Mage, your penalty shall be carried out here and now."

ZENRDY

As Zenrdy's spell was released, an arrow sped by his head.

"That was a warning shot!" screamed Jackson. "Next one I kill you, fool!"

A mage walked beside him, clearing away the last two feathers on his body with magic.

"Nah, its perfectly fair to attack your men. See, that one has a little swishy wrist, that one's hair is little unnerving, and that one's hips are WAY too wide for comfort.

Some of them seem a little less than masculine to me..." retorted Ninjitsu.

"Did you not realize what you've done? I had about 128 soldiers, and by killing them, you've pumped it to like 250!

By the way, trying to overload me conscientiousness as a commander won't work, since i dont really have a limit on them. Well, the volume of my voice, I guess," said Ninjitsu as he was reminded of his practice sessions with Seijin's zombies as he sidestepped the needles.

"You know what's funny? They actually LOSE morale when they're allies aren't being killed. If you even try prevent death, they'll kill each other, just to get more buddies!"

Ninjitsu peered through the snow, trying to catch a glimpse of the necromancer everyone was so eager to destroy. He thought he could see a flash of red light, when he realized it would be easier to simply switch vision to another plane of existence.

Hoping no one would attack him, Ninjitsu called 16 of the now hundreds of warriors to guard him, as he began the transition to the astral plane of vision.

Seijin

Seijin had his head down, his arms limp at his side, his eyes closed and Joukai still and quiet. He had found himself lost within the darkness of his mind again. Within that darkness slowly phasing out of the nothingness and appearing in front of Seijin was the Trinity Seal. The only thing that was wrong with the symbol was that the right prong was covered in heavy chains that were suffocating the flow of dark energy from it. Seijin walked toward the symbol, holding in his left hand the dead Heru. "Heru... I need your destruction... Awaken and let us wreak havoc upon our new enemy..." The chains started to react to the words and they began to rust away, slowly at first but then faster and faster. Half of the chains shattered instantly, while some hung loosely and limp. The flow of dark energy had begun to burst from the right prong into the center of the Trinity Seal, Heru had awakened and Seijin could feel his demonic spells returning to him.

Seijin began to open his eyes which were now shifting back and forth between crimson and blue. He stared at the General just as he was approaching him and slashing his way through the hellfire aura, it cracked open letting the frigid cold snow impact Seijin's entire body. In that instant Seijin was starting to feel the dark energy course through his body once more, it became part of him again beating at the same pace of his heart. Instantly the hellfire aura shot back out brighter and stronger fighting back the snow and allowing him to at least see the General once again. Heru, was in his left hand now and it began to beat and pulse with black and red aura, while Joukai was mixed with white and blue.

Seijin crossed the two swords in the form of a cross, once the blades touched the auras began to react violently with each other mixing and climbing and lashing out violently. "Heru....Joukai.... Meet our new enemy who wants to try and kill us, his name is General Aaron Aefairie. Let us start off slow and then pick up the pace...Heru! Sonic slash!" Seijin broke the cross and slashed the air sending a strong shockwave toward the midsection of the General along with a gust of snow. Seijin then pointed Joukai at the snow above Aaron's head. " Frozen Stalactite!" The snow transformed and extended into giant stalactites made of ice. "Joukai sing the song of gravity!" Joukai sent a wave of sound toward the stalactites and they immediately fell down at high velocity.

"Now General Aaron! Show me what you can do!"

NINJITSU

Ninjitsu's side imploded into flames as Mark approached him, thoughtlessly butchering the bodyguards that surrounded him. As the warriors split, they burst itto flames and collapsed, only to split into more burning corpses.

"You think yourself witty?" Mark asked. "I'll kill you, you know. I can tell the difference between us. Perhaps you would have a chance in a normal setting, but in my world you can't win."

He smiled. "Surprised? I could tell right from the beginning you weren't from this universe. I'm sure Aaron could as well. If not that fact that your energies were so strange, your age gave you away. No one from the Earth Universe lives to be older than eighteen."

Red power began to surge through the mage's body, preparing to give him a whole other level of power. "You, traveler of universes, are presented with two options. I will allow you to leave here unopposed, or I will kill you. Choose quickly, before Jackson or Aaron decide for you."

SEIJIN

"You!" A slash.

"Are!" Another across the waist.

"So!" A third, this time on the back of the leg.

"Slow!" A final, devastating thrust that went slightly astray.

Aaron had blocked the first shockwave and shattered the stalactites with First Ceremony before starting an onslaught of attacks on Seijin.

"You don't belong!" he raged. "You don't belong here! Leave! Flee! You! Are! Too! Weak!"

He stopped at last, and immediatly flipped his weapon and slammed the hilt into his forehead, causing a trickle of blood to flow out. Panting slowly he stared at Seijin, who was caught fully off guard.

"Go away. Get out of here. I'm sure Mark has said the same thing to your friend. The two of you still have a chance to escape before this snow kills you!" he said almost emotionlessly.

Bubby stared at Zafe, confused. He moved so fast that Bubby did not see him move at all. Regardless, he bore an ugly look capable of scaring away a small child, refusing to show any sort of mental weakness to his opponents. He clumsily  dragged his feet through the snow to get in front of General Feng, stumbling along his short way.

"Bubby hates snow!" he muttered to himself loudly. Bubby stood up tall in the heavy snow and looked towards Zafe. If his face was a normal, human color, it would be red with rage. "You stay back you waste of flesh!" Bubby shouted at Zafe, pointing at him. "You shall not steal my pleasure of killing this buffoon, for he has offended my saintliness by looking at me! He is worthy to be slain in the single eye of Bubby Mc BuggyBear!" Suddenly, Bubby's temper dropped down dramatically. He let out a soft chuckle that gradually increased in volume. "... Then again, you seem worthy to be slain as well."

With the most of his brute force, Bubby began to charge forward towards Zafe, with his ax raised and ready to strike. There was a problem, however, for Bubby could not move very well in the snow. In the end, he was stumbling along his way, and finally came crashing down on his face in the snow. Of course, this was not the only time where thinking brashly has cost Bubby, and the irritation grew within him. Worse yet, some snow got caught in his single eye, making him lose an otherwise effective vision.

Feng saw Bubby fall straight into the snow noting the armored soldier's weight cost him his speed in the snow incase he may need to catch him in battle later on. The way he called Feng a "buffoon" almost made the General laugh after seeing him splat right on his face.

Next, the General scanned Zafe, noticing the menacing red sword he had pulled out. "Hmm, that blade could be a problem," Feng thought to himself and sighed, "and me without any good weapons." Seeing that the "Black Armory" was well kempt and orderly, he knew it would be quite a feat if he got himself out of this situation. Brute strength would not help him in this fight, especially against that armored beast.

"You're pretty quick for one so old, but you would fight an unarmed man, Zafe? I couldn't figure you to be a coward..." the General said trying to delay the fight a little. "Maybe one of your underlings could retrieve me a sword," Feng wasn't that great at swordfighting so he was just hoping for some equal terms and try not to resort to fighting him. "Or are you just going to order those sorry looking soldiers to chain us up?" Either way, the General was hoping to be able to distract them enough to leave Bubby to fight them and get away.

"Haha! Feng and Bubby, is it? Come, come. We have matters to discuss, countries to conquer, wars to end, diseases to cure! I will have the soldiers prepare you a room as I explain this Universe to you."

Seeing the two's confusion, he elaborated. "You two clearly are from another Universe. It's plain as day. I am offering you a chance to join Black Armory, alright? There is no immediate cost at all, either! We can grant you warm rooms and food for the duration of your stay. What do you say?"

Ashe walked to her leader's side and whispered to him. He laughed and shook his head. "Trust me." he said, and the lieutenant walked back towards the building, signaling the soldiers positioned outside to enter with her.

Seijin

The onslaught of attacks Aaron had done to Seijin had caused him to stagger back and lose his balance, the speed was incredible, it had caught him off guard. The first slash had caught him across the arm, the second his waist, the third across the shin of his left leg, and the thrust barely missed but caused a slash across the width of his right side, the wounds inflicted upon him were deep but not fatal.

Staggering back, Seijin knew he had to kick it up a notch. Ignoring the pain, Seijin slammed his left foot into the snow anchoring himself and then turning landed his right foot into the ground in front of his left foot. He crouched holding both swords in an underhand stance at his side, and stood still for a moment or two in that position waiting. The snowstorm then began to blow in the direction of General Aaron, Seijin then dashed forward allowing the snowstorm's wind to add to his speed.

"One!" Seijin slammed Heru's hilt into Aaron's throat.

"Two!" He then slammed Joukai's hilt into Aaron's Diaphragm.

"Three!" he switched the position of the swords from underhand to normal and slashed with Heru across his chest.

"And!" building momentum with Joukai he crouched once more.

"Four!" Seijin dashed forward and slashed Aaron's right knee, it was more of a forceful blow than a slashing motion, from up close.

Seijin skidded to a stop five feet behind Aaron, he turned around staring at where Aaron was and with a cold tone asked "Was that fast enough for you?"

After the change of tone from his enemies, the General was truly confused. A break from fighting would be a nice gesture though, even if it may be a trap. "Well, I don't know about Bubby here, but I guess I could join you, I haven't been able to relax since, well, I don't know when," the General said with a smile. But in his head, the General knew what his opposition had planned for them and wasn't ready to get involved.

Unsure about the armored swordsmen's thinking, he knew the situation they were in may become a problem. So he extended a kind gesture to the strange armored fellow, "I'm hoping you will join me, friend?" But without hesitation, he started at the commander of the Black Armory. "So, where is all this food I keep hearing about, I'm starved," he said as he continued to walk inside and toward the large door, hoping it to be the passage to a grand dining hall.

"Food? Yeah, okay. We'll get right on that." Zafe assured the General, as he led him through the long, twisting hallways of the castle-like base. The whole building was full of activity, from a group of women filing reports to a few squadrons of warriors training in what General assumed was a courtyard. They stopped at last in front of a large golden doorway, decorated with images of swordsmen and women battling with eachother.

"My room." Zafe explained, and indicated to a smaller room next to his. "You can stay there. I think you will find it to be quite accomedating, despite its small size. Your friend can take that one." he indicated a slightly larger room across the hall.

"Both rooms have all the basics; a bed, desk, drawers, chair, candles and matches, etcetera. Now, why don't we have a talk?" He pushed open his magnificent door and entered his room, gesturing for Bubby and General to follow. They did, and found themsleves in a massive chamber, much unlike the rest of the base. Red carpet covered most of the floor, and what wasn't covered had been layed over with white marble. The walls had large tapestries of fighters hanging on them, a name under each one.

Lance Crimsonwing... Eric Crimsonwing... Blaze Crimsonwing... The last one, Blaze's tapestry, was especially big, and was mostly gold instead of red like the others. His details were more refined, and his weapon was shown clearly; the red and black sword was clasped tightly to his chest.

"Ah, do you like it? Blaze was a great man. He died much too early..." Zafe said, and stared at the woven picture him for a while before turning his gaze back to his guests. "Sit, sit! There's a table in the middle of the room." And indeed there was. A large stone one with padded chairs in a circle around it. Zafe took a seat and gestured to the ones across from him.

"Food will be here shortly, I suspect. Now then, any questions before I begin? Ask now, because I want to get this breifing finished as fast as possible."

The genral stood up and checked himself over for a second before turning away. "Okay. Let's go." Aaron said calmly, calling Mark over as he walked away. The mage ran over quickly, he robe flapping out behind him.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" he interogated. The General smiled.

"I'm killing two birds with one stone. We kill them, and we stop Zafe. This is a blessing!"

"I don't care about the mage, and the assassin is nothing special, but the boy! You know we can't keep him here!"

"Mark... are you speaking against me?"

The mage glared. "I am! You are a Universal Leader, Aaron! You've been breaking the Universal laws for sixteen years, simply by living here! This is going beyond even that!"

"Mark. We are doing this my way, no ifs, ands, or buts."

The Alliance General turned to Seijin and shouted. "Come on! We're leaving, and if you want to live you're moving out with us! You too, assassin! Get moving! Jackson, grab the boy! Squads eighty four through ninety one, move in and circle us! Medics, tend to the wounded! All leaders, control your groups!"

A wave of activity surged through the army, and deafening noise filled the area as every fell into position and began to march forward, with Aaron, Jackson, Mark, and another warrior not far behind them.

"Come on!" Aaron demanded. "We are moving out, now!"

Seijin

"Hmph!" Seijin sheathed Heru, and attached Joukai to his back. Now that the payment had been taken it would stay in its true form for a while. "I imagine the only reason you're planning on keeping us alive is because you want us to do some dirty work?" Seijin asked Aaron, while he began to heal his own deep wounds, the familiar green aura covering them and making them instantly disappear as if they had never happened.

He stared at the General and wondered what he was planning on doing. He had shouted orders to the squads and they took a defensive formation and had begun to march forward. I can see he is no amateur from the way he controls his army thought Seijin. Would've been a problem after all if I had to fight all these soldiers... Well I'm at least glad that I had to avoid the fight and any drastic measures. Seijin, now a bit more cheerful and calm, but still alert to any traps or attacks, began to walk over to his friend Ninjitsu. He tended to the burn wound that was on his right side while whispering into his ear, "We might as well just follow them, not like we have a choice... We don't know this planet or any areas on it. Just stay alert." After healing the burn, Seijin got up and started to walk a couple feet behind General Aaron and his comrades. He noticed that Aaron had sent Jackson to go get Zen.

Well at least thats one more problem off my back Seijin thought amusedly, he then motioned to Nin to follow them. "Oh! By the way General Aaron, do we get answers as to what is going on? Or are we still charged as criminals and forced to remain silent, till we reach the destination we are meant to reach, and do whatever measly task you want us to do?"

Bubby let out a grunt, and rose up from his seat. "Bubby indeed has questions!" he replied. "Bubby wants to know the following..." He lifted four fingers and started to count. "Number one: why the hell haven't I killed you yet. Number two: why the hell haven't I killed General Pansy over here..." Bubby pointed to Feng, giving him a nasty look, then he turned his attention back to Zafe. "... Number three: why aren't you attacking us? And finally number four: where is your beer? Bubby wants a drink!" he demanded with a soft pound on the table.

Bubby loved alcohol, and some say that alcohol loves Bubby. He can drink entire barrels of alcohol and never get drunk, no matter how much alcohol content the drink has. Why? It's about as mysterious as the fact that Bubby's armor is hard to penetrate, or how he survive from falling off cliffs. Some say that he is a being of magical power, others say that Bubby Mc BuggyBear is so dense, that his brain cannot comprehend the feeling of changes within the body, therefore doesn't react to them. The only explanation Bubby gives for this phenomena is that he is "too manly" to be overcome by "forces of weakness". Whatever the case may be, that is just one of the ways Bubby ticks, by believing in his superiority.

"Whats up then! Got another arrow so I can dodge it!" Zen hollered to Jackson, He strafed sideways knowing that Jackson might fire another. Something though caught him in the corner of his eye, Seijin was surrendering to the general. Zen wanted to beat on the Jackson fellow, The thought of him almost actually getting a hit on him angered zen. Still nether the less all his allies were surrendering and Zen knew that taking on the squad of soldiers was idiotic. Unlike his friends, His samurai friend Zen took a different approach to surrendering. First Zen detached the sheathe of awaken, Next he threw his money pouch and a little bottle of saki next to the sheathe. Finally he walked over to seijin and leaned close to his ear

"I feel like we lost to general in another one of his spars, I mean he is old and he can kick our ass in karate. My ass is still sore from fighting him a couple of weeks back".

Thinking carefully about what should be and shouldn't be said, "I've got nothing to ask of you, though I do expect this meeting shall be leading to something, oh say, along the lines of an alliance between you and I?" without awaiting an answer, the General turned away, a gesture of power. "Let's go, why wait any longer? Lead the way my friend," he said, trying to make the alliance convincing.

All the while the General was handling this situation, he couldn't help feel worried that his friends were not suffering the same fate. "I wonder if that kid has gotten himself into trouble yet," the General thought to himself afterwards. He also wondered what happened to the traitorous Laharl because he hasn't seen that character since the blast. "I may have to watch out for him around here too," he thought to himself.

Reluctantly, Ninjitsu followed Seijin's advice, breathing rapidly to try and vent out the emotions of rage he was still feeling.
"Alright boys, I'll surrender. First wrong move you make though, and you'll be sleeping in a hammock in hell, with your great-whore of a grandmother next to you."
"Agh, I have to surrender with ZEN?" thought Nin. "Alright boys, one more stipulation, if I'm forced to be in the same room as that twit over there, I'm teleporting all of your tracheas into your hands. Yes, the palms of your hands."

"General Zafe! Your meal is here!"

The door was opened by a boy Zafe's age, about sixteen or so, who placed a tray of food in front of the two Generals and Bubby. His hair was cut short, revealing his small hazel eyes which somehow clashed with his strange dark silver hair. He wore a suit much like Ashe's - skin tight, only his had sleeves and long legs.

"That will be all, Grey. Return to what you were doing."

The boy nodded and walked away, making sure to cast the guests a disdainful look as he left.

"Now then, since neither of you have any real questions, I will start from the very beginning, and work down to present day. That should give you the general idea... "

December 28, 1861. Earthen Universe
"Eric, you can't hit me!" Zachary taunted, dodging each snowball thrown at him by his foe. The other, shorter boy snarled as he formed more of his projectiles to launch.

"You can't dodge forever, Zach. I will hit you eventually. Besides, you are outnumbered, three to one! You and your little group have met your match in snowball fights!"

The two eight year olds faced off, one armed and one not, then ran at each other in unison. Eric threw a desperate shot that went astray at the last second, allowing Zach to close the distance between them. The taller child scooped up a handful of snow and shot it towards Eric, nailing him in the face.

"Ack! Zach, I'll get you yet! Just you wait!" Eric wailed. Two more children came running after hearing their friends call, and Zach saw that this was the opportune moment to make his escape. He darted off through the snow, laughing the whole way. It is too bad this sort of thing only happens during the Winter! he thought to himself as he charged away from the others.

"It doesn't have to."

Zach stopped and looked around. "Who's there? James?" Whoever was hiding chuckled.

"My name is Crano, dear boy, and I am a god. A god of snow and ice, specifically, and I can enshroud the world in a never ending blizzard, if that is what you wish. In fact, I can even take away all~ the grownups that make you come back inside, if you want."

This stopped Zach in his tracks. "Show yourself, whoever you are!"

From behind a nearby tree the voice spoke again, and a boy stepped out, pale skinned with white hair the reached easily to the ground and continued outwards for quite a while. "Crano, my name is Crano. And I am granting this to you, child If you believe in my strength and you wish for this land of eternal ice and childhood, smash this jewel. When you do, child, I will cast my spell."

Zach let out a yelp as a blue sphere came into existence in his palm, and he instinctively clutched it tightly, afraid to drop it. He looked down for a second, and when he raised his head again Crano was gone. A smile spread across Zach's face as he approached a nearby tree and slammed the jewel into it, shattering it into many small, jagged pieces.

"And so this never ending snowfall began. Many people consider Zachary to be a horrible person, starting the current predicament, but you must look at all the good things he did. First, he almost single handedly ended all racial discrimination. All differences were put aside in order to survive in this new ice world. Second, he was the founder of the Black Armory...â€

Seijin

Seijin, his questions ignored again, gave up and just watched Mark and Aaron direct the army. Squads fourteen through eighty five detached from the rest of the army and stepped aside in another defensive formation. All the soldiers were young barely even 17 or 18, and yet they had the aura of men about them, strong, silent, determined, and ready to follow any orders given willingly. Such a strange place, I truly do wish I could find out what is going on here... The army under the leadership of Mark, began to move out. Seijin sighed and followed, all the while looking around at the terrain, everything was covered in snow, and it kept on falling and falling, almost as if the world did not wish for any other color to exist except white, pure and cold.

They had marched on for what seemed like days, but in reality were hours. Exhausted, from the previous fighting with Aaron, and trying to get use to the unfamiliar snow terrain, Seijin would collapse from time to time to one knee. The areas where he would fall would melt away into water due to his hellfire aura, but just as soon as he would get back up and keep walking he would turn around to see the water freeze over or get covered with snow.

The moment Seijin saw the outlines of mountains he imagined they had reached the HQ of the Alliance, what he had assumed was true. They soon entered into the base's outer areas, it was surrounded on all sides by mountains, and the base itself was tall enough to blend in. Seijin was already trying to plan the layout of the base in his head, but it was hard since the snow was interfering, after awhile of trying he gave up and just walked to where Mark was after opening the door. Before they entered, Mark turned to them, while letting the army in first, and told them they would be in holding cells until they found a "better" place to put them in.

"Holding cells? Better than nothing I guess" Seijin shrugged, he could care less, as long as he got a bed and somewhere to rest he would be fine. "I'll trust you for now Mark, just show the way."

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.