Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

Zenrdy was near mirth, He knew it was either that he would die or the enemy would. Though he knew that using the power would kill him, It did not bother him much. A young women casted a tornado spell on him and mirth, this was a great complication. His energy would not last long, rushing towards a tree, he kicked off and was able to fly like a bullet at mirth. While Mirth was struggling zen knew it was time to strike. He got close enough and Slashed at his stomach as he descended towards the earth. The black clouds began to fog up the sky, Zen only thought "No. I can't die..Not yet. Get up you can do it". Shooting straight back up zen was still hovering, He shot straight in front of mirth and shouted "Blue Boom"! A small blue orb formed at the tip of his sword Fathomed, He strike at mirth hitting his rib cage. Giant balls of Pure mana exploded zen and mirth.

On the sidelines of a heated battle, Bubby Mc Buggy Bear waited for the right opportunity to make his entrance. He was horrendously bored yet active, tired but not tired, dazed yet wary. Bubby's mind operates differently from other people, which some say might be a disorder since his helmet is on his head so tight.

Bubby saw Zenrdy, the man almost beaten. He observed Zen's great power that flowed through his sword, yet he wasn't really phased by it.
"Bubby thinks this is a cheap light show!" He said to himself, though it was loud enough for people to hear him. He finally felt this was the right opportunity to act, Bubby knew that Zenrdy was at his peak of fate, and killing him would be no challenge, at least in Bubby's mind. He positioned his axe and edged closer to Zenrdy, where he then raises his axe in attempt to strike Zen behind his back.

After what seemed like days, the General finally woke up alone in a crater of earthen snow. He got up dazed and burned, stumbling to get up, falling over a couple times in fits of pain from the burns. Still trembling, he finally got himself up and saw his clothes were charred and he had a couple third degree burns. "What I do for people," he thought to himself as he tried walking. Falling back into the snow he blacked out from the pain again.

Meanwhile, one of the girls from the Inn was precariously walking outside of town after seeing a large blast of light. Foolishly, she went over to investigate, even though she was threatened earlier by some strangers. Luckily, she noticed one of the strangers lying on the ground in a crater face down. When she saw the stranger was badly, badly, burned, she ran over to the man lying on the ground and turned him over. When she recognized his face, she dropped him, but she still wanted to help. So the girl dragged him back as fast as she could, though she wasn't incredibly strong so it took awhile.

When the General woke up, he was in a bed, he recognized the room immediately. He was back at the Inn where they stayed when they first got here, surprised that someone actually helped him after the way he acted before. The girl came in noticing the General get out of the bed, looking at the wrappings all around his body, and jumped back out the door. "Oh, sorry didn't mean to scare you, thanks for treating me, but I gotta go now," the General said trying not to scare her, though he noticed all his guns were now gone. He slowly walked out the door with a wave to the girl, and started into a jog. "I gotta get to them before it's too late," the General thought as the memory of Laharal came back to him. By now he was sprinting toward the exit of Heavendia.

Quickly leaping off the desperate warrior, Ninjitsu decided that a little fun was in order.
He thought about ALL of the possible pranks that could be pulled. No, really, all of them.
Then he looked back. About 30 seconds had passed, but almost 30,000 ideas went through his mind.
The sad part was, almost all of them involved a rubber chicken, in some way, shape, or form.
He decided, "What the hell?"
He tossed the rubber chicken in the way of the hurtling blue ball.
Little did either of them know it was filled with ╘Æ█#\* of d00m!

Coundown to the End, Part One

If you really want to know the chronological order of the events below...

1. Seijin
2. Ninjitsu
3. Bubby/Zenrdy/Teal
4. General/Mirth
5. Yggdrasill

NINJITSU, THE ASTRAL NINJA
The chicken flew through the air, and right as it was to explode in the midst of the warring fighters, it vanished. The ninja stared at the blank spot where his weapon had been only a few seconds before, and felt a burning jolt in his back. A warm liquid began to slowly trickle down his spine and he fell to his knees from his perch.

How? I was in astral form...

The woman, Teal, walked before him and looked down, a sneer on her face.
"Yeah, I can see you. Why are you so surprised? I..." a bolt of rainbow flame came into existance in her hand for a moment before blinking out of existance. "...am a master of all magic classes. My skills rival that of the Lord's! I certainly have enough Astral energy to see you."

Her mouth curved downwards now. "Lucky you, I can't hit you without becoming Astral myself, and I can't do that right now. So sit there and wait for me."

She's nothing like before...

Teal's arm formed into a mettalic sword and she walked away from the stunned Ninjitsu.

How?... She warped the chicken... moved it behind me...

SEIJIN, THE NECROMANCER

Teal stepped up into the air - literally stepped, she raised her foot onto what seemed almost like an invisible platform in the air, and continued stepping up until she stood a good forty feet in the air. Here she leaped, and Seijin's eyes widened as her dagger arm was thrust into his right arm with heavy force.

"You should have studied more on blood magic and demon sealing." she whispered, and ripped out the blade. Seijin's energy began to pour out of the wound, his very life force draining away. He raised his good arm, but found that was as far as it would move. His legs collapsed, and so did he. The necromancer's body went limp to preserve as much strength as possible.

Damn.

ZENRDY, THE SWORDSMAN
BUBBY, THE ARMORED WARRIOR

Bubby's axe fell with Zenrdy's sword, and both struck their targets. The swordsman let out a startled cry as blood exploded from his back, and all three let out a shoot as a massivedome of blue power surged from Mirth's wound and pushed back the fighters. Bubby, with his armor, managed to smash his way through the energy wall and ended up inside, where he was safe. The dome continued to expand, and Zenrdy found himself in danger of falling to his own technique. Casting feather fall, he allowed the wall to connect with him, and in his lightened state he flew a good distance away, safe from the dome's advance for now.

Bubby was now next to Mirth, whose body waas spasming as more and more power flowed out of his gut. His eyes had the blank stare of a dead man, but his arms suggested otherwise. Even through the ordeal they reached for the armored tank, trying to wrap around him and pull him close. They had not the strength, of course, and Bubby looked on as Mirth's body finally stopped moving and the dome ceased to expand.

GENERAL, THE GENERAL
General ran, his energy seemingly limitless, until he stumbled upon the inn where his companions fought against the Lieutenants. He wanted to join, but felt that he would be useless. Without his weapons, what could he do? He still felt weak from Laharl's blast, so summoning the strength for God Mode would be tough, too. He simply watched as the beginning of the end came...

TEAL, QUEEN OF MAGIC

Easy peasy.

Teal's balde sunk deep into her foe's shoulder, and as quickly as possible she released her energy into the wound. The white magic flowed into the bloody opening, and as soon as it hit Seijin's bloodstream it took effect. Her sealing spell went off without a hitch.

"You should have studied more on blood magic and demon sealing."

And that was that. Or was it? Something popped into existence - not a blink or a fwip, but a pop. She rotated her field of vision and swore as a chicken came into view. Murmuring an incantation she sent it back to its owner, a barely visable warrior sitting on the sword of Mirth's foe. She walked over and dealt with him, slightly angry that she wasn't allowed to shift to his mode right now. Yggdrasill was coming, and she wanted to be ready for his praise. She had dealt with the necromancer, crushe dthe General, weakened Mirth for the boy to kill...

It was a perfect day.

MIRTH, THE NIGHTMARE
No. No. No. Nononononononononononononononononono.

The blade sunk into Mirth's gut and he howled in pain as blue energy slammed into him. His spirit, he could feel it slip out of him. He could feel himslef lose control of his body, and he spasmed.

Dammit, Teal! Dammit!

It was clear now. That spell had been cast intentionally to disable his God Mode so that this child could lay the finishing blow. Yggdrasill had no doubt decided him a traitor.

I can't! I can't...

The armored figured walked to him, and a deep anger filled him. He would drag the fool to Hell with him. His hands reached out...

And that was it. All energy left him, and Mirth died.

YGGDRASILL, RULER OF EVERYTHING
Everything was falling into place. He called to Niermontar with his mind, and the vessel responded by reaching its hand into the mortal realm and pulling apart the sky. Yggdrasill walked through and cast a quick wind walk spell before shouting to the earth.

"You fools who have opposed me, the End has arrived! So long, my time has been occupied, but now I can deal with you personally!"

He wouldn't of course. The bonds still held him, and until he could find the ring he wouldn't be able to interact with them, but they need not know that. He spoke to Niermontar mentally again, and his vessel smashed its head through the atmosphere.

And then the End came crashing down.

Seijin

Blood sprayed across the sky in a beautiful arc, just as Teal's dagger arm pulled out of Akuma's right arm. "ARGH!!! DAMN YOU WOMAN!!!!" Akuma began to swing Heru through the air and was about to slice off Teal's arm when Heru shattered instantly and returned to its kodachi form, causing the strike to miss and Akuma's right arm to fall limply back in place at his side. "I C-C-Can't... Believe I lost....To someone like you...." Akuma fell to his knees just as more blood flowed out of his right arm and slowly he began to slip away back into the darkness mostly out of shock than the seal that Teal had set back up again which began to take its effect. Akuma's eyes closed and darkness swept over him. Within the darkness Seijin materialized before Akuma. "Seijin, I have failed...Forgive me..." Akuma said to Seijin before disappearing into the darkness, while in his place the three pronged seal returned. Seijin had once again taken control of his body.

From outside Seijin's body started to return to normal. The rows of curved blades on his right arm disappeared along with the claws and returned to their normal tattooed form. The gauntlet on his left arm disappeared and reformed into tattoos to reveal that it had been completely healed. The horns on his forehead cracked away and fell off disintegrating in the air as it fell, the black aura vanished completely and his eyes returned to a calm gray once again. Seijin got back up on his feet using the last bit of strength he had left and limped over to a tree and put his back against it and rested their now incapacitated and unable to move. He looked for Teal and finally found her, all he could mutter before his voice went out was " I swear on my life Teal....You and me will finish this....You and me will fight once again, and when we do I will kill you..." Once Seijin had finished saying that he coughed up blood and lost his voice and just silently stared at the events unfolding before him.

"Good thing it was only vinegar," thought Ninjitsu.
"I still can't believe she could she could see me...

I may have to step up my game here."

Ninjitsu slashed the air around him with his katars, leaving shimmering scars all around him.
He shot arrows across the sky, leaving trails of glowing energy.
He grabbed his scythe by the hilt, spinning as fast as he could, leaving a tornado of color in his wake.
He stepped back, and looked at his work.
It put Picasso to shame, if he dared to compare.

She actually thought she could insult him, then just walk away? Hah! He'd show her.

She might have the right to call herself a "magic master", but magic wasn't the only trick the Astral Assassin had up his sleeves. Hell, he hadn't even rolled up the cuffs yet.

Out of each scar, rift, and slash crawled out a different colored, letter shaped monster.
Well, they weren't really monsters; they were so damn cute. Each was only about 3 feet tall, and they had varying facial expressions, ranging from happiness at the chance to return to fighting, or sadness at all the blood that someone would have to wipe up when they were finished.
Others were angry that Ninjitsu had called them into formation for such a weak opponent, while others were simply in ecstacy at the chance to escape the astral plane and were itching to battle.
Each one held a different weapon as well, suited to its style of combat. Some wielded spears, some with knives, others with swords, or guns. So much variety, yet so well coordinated.
The Alphabet soup had arrived.

"Hmm...

Alright, boys. I want T, E, A, and L to stand at the ready." commanded Ninjitsu as he sweeped over his troops with a quick head count.

He counted 50, meaning 2 were missing.
Ah, yes, those two.

The 8 soldiers he called to attention stood by, ready to receive their orders.
"Let's show her what we're made of, shall we?"

The warriors uttered a battle cry, eager to be called into service after so long a period of dormancy.
Finally, now they would wreak havoc once more. They would mark the night sky with Ninjitsu's vengeance. They would draw lines of chaos across the countenance of the magic woman.

And, just for kicks, Ninjitsu put away his weapons.
He decided to keep his phasing armor on, adding gloves and joint protection, and drew a single weapon. Quite literally.
Ninjitsu, ready to leap into the fray with his men at the poor excuse for a magician who had turned her back to him, wielded a single weapon.
A purple crayon.

"Hmm?"

Teal looked to where the weak ninja had been before to see he had recovered his energy and was apparently ready to attack her. That was no problem. She dared him to try to fight with Yggdrasill here. As soon as he moved his body would be split apart, all sixteen pieces going in different directions. She allowe dherself a small laugh at this thought. That would be great!

*Thud* Our young hero landed in the remains of what use to be the inn. His hand arose from the ruble that covered his body.Grasping on a near by plier he was able to escape the crushing debris, Reaching down to what was left of his leather pouch he took out a small pill. He threw it into his mouth and the pain that was inflicted grew numb. Shifting his eyes around the field looking for his comrades, Seijin was laying in the field gushing blood and The general atop of a nearby hill. Zen chuckled "I'm not dead yet, Then why am I sitting in a destroyed inn". Standing up was more of a challenge to Zen then before, His heels were near broken and the rest of his legs ached in pain.  Still, He needed to at least get to were seijin was. After minutes of vigorous pain and struggle, The young swordsman collapsed and sat up on a nearby broken wall."Damn...Mine as well watch what is left of my life" He thought, With that said he sheathed his Broadsword and watched the events unfold.

When the General finally reached the group, his concern for their safety only got worse. Seijin and Ninjitsu were fighting some strange girl with an even stranger aura among her, while Zenrdy was fighting a bulky, armored soldier of equal strangeness. After another blow from the girl, Seijin had fallen and began limping over to a tree. As the General ran towards the Inn they had stayed in previously, Zenrdy came flying into the rubble of the once-standing Inn. Even though the General was bandaged up, he knew he was still too weak to be any more than a burden to his teammates.

So the General just watched helplessly as the fight continued, surprised when Ninjitsu appeared with a giant purple crayon. The General looked over as Zenrdy got up from the rubble and sat on a nearby wall, monitoring the situation at hand. As he watched the fighting continue, the General readied himself to fight the armored soldier who was previously fighting Zenrdy.

Bubby Mc BuggyBear squinted his single eye. The events of the barrier, flashing in his face, and the use of brute force to break through it and save himself made him dizzy and blurred in vision, but Bubby refused to show that.

"Bubby is too masculine to succumb to the hinder of headaches!" he told himself. His vision suddenly became a little more clear, and his head didn't hurt that much, the power of the mind can be crucial to one's state, as they may say. Bubby's single eye looked towards the General, who was reading himself to attack, and Bubby returned with a glare. He turned to face the General, standing upright and profound, which was his way of showing a sense of superiority over his foes. Bubby gripped his axe of steel, awaiting for whatever move the General was about to execute on him. "What's up, punk!?"

Countdown to the End, Part Two

YGGDRASILL, THE RULER

-Niermontar, you remember?

- Yes.

- And you're ready?

- Yes.

- This is it. If you mess up...

- Yes.

- Alright. Let's finish this!

- ...Yes.

All eight swords above his head Yggdrasill dropped straight down, cleaving at a startled Bubby McBuggybear. The armored fighter barely dodged the initial strike, and had no hope of dodged the second blow, but it never came. Yggdrasill shot him an evil glare and flipped backwards in a high arc away, landing by Ninjitsu. The ninja had been in battle position for a while, and as such was ready with his purple weapon. Too quickly all eight Eternal Weapons speared the crayon and it disintagrated into nothingness. A leather boot connected with the ninja's midesction and Ninjitsu prepared for a killing strike which never happened. When he looked up the blonde Ruler was combating his next foe already.

Zenrdy struggled to draw his sword as the angelic warrior soared to him. It did no good, however, as Yggdrasill's blades cut through the material of the weapon, leaving Zenrdy with only a hilt. A swift kick to the knee followed by one to the shoulder was all it took to disable the remainder of the boy's God Mode. Once again Yggdrasill leaped away, landing now before General. He didn't either bother to swing his blades this time - one tap to the man's ankle sent him tumbling off balance, leaving him dazed.

Seijin had the most time to prepare for the Ruler's coming, but in his state there was little he could do. Unlike the others, Yggdrasill began a vicious onslaught of kicks on the necromancer, ending with a hilt bash to his forehead. With all the heroes weakened or incapitated, Yggdrasill grasped Teal's wrist and rose infront of Niermontar's all encompassing head.

- Now. It has to be now.

- Yes.

- Hurry! What are you doing?

- Bide energy.

- No, dammit! Now, before any of them can stand.

- No. Incomplete.

- Niermontar, the old one is getting up.

- Yes.

- Well?

- ...Yes.

Yggdrasill roared in triumph as the sky turned pitch black. Niermontar had torn open the very sky itself, revealing the nothing that existed beyond. The mere presense of the monster caused eathquakes all ovet Central and made seas rise, crumbled buldings and blazed entire forests. All over the planet, magic was drained into Niermontar. In the Mage City of Kagrate everything stopped, leaving the citizens helples without anyway to see (without lights), cook(without fire or heat), or even open their doors, which normally had magic locks.

At the Inn, a wasteland had formed. The entire city had been razed to the ground, and the rock below had begun to erode into sand. The forest in the surrounding area had been replaced by a sea of ash, which seemed to rise and fall like a real body of water. Niermontar reached one, grey, diseased foot through the void and smashed it to the Earth, creating a horrid crater.

The heroes, oddly, were unaffected. Throughout the chaos, they alone stood still, nothing moving them. Though they did not know it, Yggdrasill himself held them down.

All of the fighters below raised their heads to the Heavens at the same time Yggdrasill sent the final mental message to Niermontar, and the beast reached out its hand, carefully scooping the entire wasteland into it. Niermontar's mouth opened wide and swallowe deverything whole.

Yggdrasill laughed.

- Are they there?

- Yes.

- And you remember what to do?

- Yes.

- Make sure as soon as they grab the ring you take them back to me.

- Yes.

- Excellent. We are done for now. Take me to the Sepulcher.

- ...Yes.

Seijin, Zenrdy, and Ninjitsu awoke and shivered. They lay in a frozen plane that extended as far as the eye could see. Strangely, their wounds were healed and their energy replenished,and it took no time for them to be on their feet again.

"Who are they, Karn?"
"I don't know, Jackson. Let's investigate."
"Alright."

A tall, muscular man flashed into existance with a smaller boy by his side. They had been perfectly camoflauged in the snow until this point, explaining why the group hadn't seen them.

"I am Karn, Major of the Alliance." the tall man spoke. "This is Lieutenant Jackson. Just who-"
Jackson interupted. "Hold on a second." he spoke. "Just how old are you lot?"

Bubby and General awoke in the same state as the others, fully rejuvenated. They too were covered in snow, but unlike the first group, a massive building, almost a fortress, stood infront of them.

"General Zafe! Enemies!"
"Where? Give me a location, now!"
"Right outside the base!"

A black haired swordsman came barraling through the building's front gate, a grey haired girl behind him. The girl raised the gun to Bubby's head and began to interrogate.

"Who are you? How did you stay undetected so long? Who is your partner? Are you with the Alliance?"
The black haired man stopped her. "Ashe, question them later. For now I need to know only one thing. What do you want?" he asked.

Seijin

Seijin awoke to find himself lying face up in a very very cold place. His eyes slowly focused and he could see snow falling down landing everywhere and freezing him, his body was numbing and it felt like his toes and fingers would soon freeze and break off. "Damn it...Of all places why the hell does it have to be here in the middle of nowhere in a freezing winter wasteland. Argh! I hate the bloody cold!" A red aura erupted around Seijin causing whatever snowflakes that came near him to melt away and disappear, along with the snow on the ground leaving a puddle of water. "Great...Just like old times eh Nin?" Seijin said as he spotted his friend lying in the snow and slowly getting up. "Oh!" Seijin noticed Zen. "Nice to see you here too Zen"

A man named Karn appeared from out of the snow alongside him was a younger and smaller looking boy named Jackson. Karn was about to ask something and then Jackson rudely interrupted him which amused Seijin causing him to chuckle. "Allow me to at least introduce myself. My name is Seijin, an exiled Necromonger, and by the way Jackson my age is none of your business, just know I am old enough to be either your ally or your enemy. And my buddy over here... Yeah right here on my right... I know, I know you can barely notice him, but yeah his name is Ninjitsu. And my friend over here on the left is Zenrdy. By the way where are we and what Alliance is this you speak of?" Seijin, feeling uncomfortable and not wanting to be caught off guard, put his left hand on the hilt of Joukai.

Getting up in yet another snowy wasteland, the General was beside himself for letting it happen a second time. "Why do I always get stuck in the snowy places, even when I was in the Old Army?" the General thought to himself. He looked around a second noticing he was standing right next to the armored swordsman, and got up quietly, brushing the snow off.

One of the reasons the General had become such a high rank so early was his linguistical skills and cunning. He stared at the girl with the gun to the armored swordman's head and began to answer the man. "It depends on your rank soldier, I need to speak to General Zafe, commander of this base," said the General, well knowing the man was Zafe after one of his men shouted his name. Turning to look at the man this time, "I was recently promoted to General, so you may not know my name, but I am General Feng, you should have recieved a notice of my arrival yesterday." Just incase, the General reached to his pistol on his left side.

Zen was silent, The Huge blade that once rested upon the hilt was gone. The people that greeted Seijin, Himself and the nothingness that seemed to be a man, almost meant nothing. "Behemoth" he muttered under his breath. He snapped back into reality, With a smile and said "I'm 17, Don't give me crap or I'll beat ya to death". Zen noticed that seijin gripped his sword but, Zen knew these were honest people. "Well, Could you take us to your leader?" Zen said to the large muscluar man named kain. Glancing at the young boy zen knew that he might be trouble later down the road.

ALLIANCE GROUP

"Seventeen, huh? Ouch." Jackson laughed and turned back to Seijin. "Man, you don't get it do ya, kid? I'm in charge here. Not you, not your friends, me."

A bow was unattached and leveled at the necromancer's head, and Jackson drew back an arrow.

"Answer now. You too, assassin."

OTHER GROUP

Zafe laughed for a second and whispered into Ashe's ear. His eyes never left the intruders.

Finally he spoke. "General of what army, Feng?"
Ashe snickered, barely able to stop herself from letting out a full blown laugh. "And who's this walking piece of scrap metal?" she added on.

"Well, when you put it THAT way.. I guess I'm obliged to answer. I'll give you... 87. Yep.
I'm 87. Now, that bow... I really love the craftsmanship on it...
Think I could see it for a second?
Since we're all together in this winter wonderland, how about we act a little more friendly," said the Ninja, with one foot recoiled in Serpent Striking position, one hand slipping behind his back...

Seijin

Seijin stared at the man before him who had an arrow already on the string and was pulling it back pointed directly at his forehead. Seijin, burning on the inside from his lost battle against Teal, was starting to lose his cool as something slowly started to creep into his mind. Whispers were slowly mixing into his thoughts and suddenly his eyes were changing from gray to blue.

"Do you really want to aim that arrow at me...Child?" Seijin connected with Jackson's eyes and began to pierce through his mind.
"Again I say, do not anger me. Because we can be your new allies..." Seijin pulled out Joukai which was radiating with a blue tint and was absorbing the falling snow.
"...Or we could be your new enemies..." Seijin pointed the Blue kodachi at Jackson's chest.

Seijin then calming down, realized and remembered that the Major named Karn was with them.
Still aiming the kodachi at Jackson's chest and not breaking eye contact, while pulling out the now silent and sealed Heru from its sheath with his right hand, Seijin spoke loud enough for Karn to hear him. "Either calm your friend down and tell him to lower his weapon..." Seijin aimed Heru in Karn's direction as a precaution. "...Or we will be forced to fight you both. All we want is an explanation. As newcomers here we have the right to know where the hell we are and who the hell you guys are and what your organization is all about. Either tell us or like I said earlier we will be forced to fight you....On second thought. You want to know my age? I guess you could say I'm old enough to be your father. Now I answered your question. You're obligated to answer mine."

"I think you should listen to him," stated the assassin bluntly.
"He can ground you if you behave naughty," he taunted, as he pulled out 2 flash grenades and a sparkling 5 pointed throwing star.

"And yeah, I gave you an almost honest answer, so you can answer Seijin."

Ninjitsu, wielding the shuriken in the offhand slashed with a small dagger at the air in front of Jackson's face.
When he flinched, Ninjitsu pulled back, revealing that he had only created a rift.
"You see that? That's an oxymoron. As in, me asking you now, How can I be about to send you to damnation, while I have you in my sights?

Easy. I step back, and let Seijin finish what he intends, and then follow you down to the abyss, and have you face your ex wife's horrible face for the next few centuries. Chill dude.
She was pretty ugly. I wouldnt wanna be in your shoes right now. Just cooperate."

Zen was motivated to jump up and shout "Just shut the f**k up", He didn't though. The teenager looked at the man named ninjitsu and said "Wait...Who the hell are you anyways". He had a confused look on his face, Like he just saw 3 guys playing tag with a pig. Still, Zen knew what needed to be done and he shouted "Can we stop and listen to our selves. I mean come on! We got this guy with arrows and this guy with a grenade. Just stop it for politeness sake!". Our young hero was aggravated at his friends and the strangers that emerged from the snow.

After minutes of calming down zen sighed deeply and said calmly " Ok, Can we have a civilized conversation with out throwing stars, Swords, Arrows and all that stuff". Although he made it sound sincere that he was for peace, It was all devised so that he can buy time to find a good sword. Zen smiled sheepishly as he shifted his eyes throughout the people in front of him.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.