Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokemon X and Y

Since all of you are burning for desire for this game, here's an update

1. Fairy-type is real (no shit and gay as fuck). But the fact they are super effective against dragons is kinda cool. (ideology is that in fairytales the small always win).

2. lotsa new pokes (mostly cool).

talonflame.png
noivern.png
clauncher.png
skrelp.png

scatterbug.png
spewpa.png
vivillon.png
litleo.png
flabebe.png

that bird is sexy as fuck. The bat looks gorgeous animated.

3. Horde battles (1vs 5)

PKMN-XY-Horde-Battles.jpg
horde_battle_axew_1.jpg

4. some gay shit I will not use called pokemon amie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8jzk7JW-Q

Nintendo!
PKMN-XY-Horde-Battles.jpg

Y U NO DEPTH TEST YOUR OUTLINE SHADERS??
It looks like they did this one based on adjacent vertex colours (Before texture mapping) which works well, up until two of the same colour overlap (Those two Tauros)

U840ZJ0.jpg

Fuck you game freak, fuck you. Both Chespin and Fennekin's final forms look fucking horrible! Guess I'll pick water again, for the 6th gen in a row..

Also this is all that leaked so far, its not complete (missing about 3 pokes and 1 mega evo). Couple of really good ones, couple of really bad pokes too (especially that damned key chain).

I like that list!
I preordered X the other day but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it on the day it comes out D:
So what version are you guys getting?

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

HiccupPotion":2utbkjh5 said:
I like that list!
I preordered X the other day but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it on the day it comes out D:
So what version are you guys getting?
im getting y cause its the least popular version. and yeah pre ordering pokemon is pointless.... its not gonna sell out. it be overshipped lol

Yeah... I won't be able to get it until the friday after it comes out...
Was pointless, but now I'm committed to buying it atleast.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

you really didint search hard..... "After completing the main portion of the game, defeat your rival in Kiloud city to receive an Absol mega-evolution stone."

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.