Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

OFFICIAL HBG SERVER - Discuss Here!

Fusty

Sponsor

Is it normal that I aquired a Chain Helmet in the Arena?
Just making sure since it's an item you can't craft. (And I don't want to gain the status of cheater :p)

Totally possible. Though I will probably change some of the prizes in the future. But if you managed to defeat all 28 waves, you'd find yourself a full suit of chain AND diamond richer ;)

Note though: No one's ever beaten all 28 waves :x

Ven, apparently you're the only one who can use sign colors. Why is this? It makes no sense. It gives no advantage whatsoever. It just makes me want to slap you around with a large trout.

Also, I have a thought. Why not just name some of the streets in Harbinger? The reason I ask is because your lot label on my home and on the white wolves guildhall are getting on my nerves, and have annoyed me since I found them. I've already redone the signs on those two lots to reflect my suggested change, but you would have to approve and remove the lot labels to finish it.

Dude Glitch is it REALLY that big of a deal :x I went around labelling houses so I could track the lot #s without having to ref the map. It's a tiny little sign, purely for my reference ... And perhaps for the reference of anyone who wants to know who owns the lot.

I had considered adding street names/numbers, but I did this for now. I'm away on business and don't have dual monitors to keep a map open to reference.

I'm not sure why you can't use colors on signs though, that is weak. I'd assumed you could. I am super not sure what permission that would be ... :/
Will try to figure it out.

Venetia":1sgi6168 said:
Dude Glitch is it REALLY that big of a deal :x I went around labelling houses so I could track the lot #s without having to ref the map. It's a tiny little sign, purely for my reference ... And perhaps for the reference of anyone who wants to know who owns the lot.

I had considered adding street names/numbers, but I did this for now. I'm away on business and don't have dual monitors to keep a map open to reference.

I'm not sure why you can't use colors on signs though, that is weak. I'd assumed you could. I am super not sure what permission that would be ... :/
Will try to figure it out.

The sign color permission is part of essentials. The permission for it is "essentials.signs.color"

Fusty

Sponsor

Would you mind adding the permission that enables us to use /blacksmith status?
That way we can check how much it will cost to repair an item. :)

citizens.blacksmith.use.status

~Edit

Oh and another thing, I tried to buy a piston from Hobert over at the general store, but it says it isn't being sold there.

Fusty":j38m1lsb said:

~Edit

Oh and another thing, I tried to buy a piston from Hobert over at the general store, but it says it isn't being sold there.

These are not the pistons you're looking for.

Glitchfinder":c4dbsht5 said:
The sign color permission is part of essentials. The permission for it is "essentials.signs.color"
Yeah I figured it out a few minutes after posting, but the internet at the hotel was too shit to come back.

Fusty":c4dbsht5 said:

~Edit

Added that permission to everyone. Also there is a problem with buying pistons and certain types of leaves. I don't know why or how to fix it. :(

Contest #1 Ends on Wednesday, 1/25!!!!

I shall judge on that day!!!!

Make sure your entry is full of badassery! You may need to resort to spying to verify it is!!!

Fusty

Sponsor

Added that permission to everyone. Also there is a problem with buying pistons and certain types of leaves. I don't know why or how to fix it. :(

Thanks.
And the piston thing wasn't that important anyway, I can always buy the loose components from the shops after all. (Or mine them :eek:)

I fucked up a region file -- 100% my fault. Backed up the wrong file. A couple of areas lost about 10 hours of work or so -- But only a few small areas. If you worked on something today and it looks like it did 10 hours ago, my apologies :((((((((((((((((((

Venetia":1wfx2ksd said:
I'm not sure -- I don't have that place's coords to check. I can pay for any resources lost by the screw-up :(.
I just got off for the night, and everything around there seems completely in check. no worries.

err, i mean, we did kinda lose this big 40 block tall statue i made out of myself with solid gold blocks... that sure costed a fortune...

Fusty

Sponsor

I lost all the iron ore(a little under 2 stacks) I collected yesterday, as well as 2 diamonds :(
Plus a shitload of lapis lazuli and some redstone.

There's probably some other stuff missing but I only really care about the iron and diamond tbh, the rest I can replace myself.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

im missing my 20 stacks of diamonds! >.> <.< but in other words i just missed some brick but you gave me some that one time so its all good

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.