Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

OFFICIAL HBG SERVER - Discuss Here!

@Velocir_X:

IDK what Pyke or ASOIAF is ... But I was just plonking down something to lay the groundwork for bigger & better creations from people in the area :D
(Also if you read the server's backstory, you will see why the forts are relatively empty!)
Anyway I am going to unlock you guys' forts' perimeter walls and allow build-access to all members of the respective teams, so you can improve on my designs. I had not anticipated that they would be so easy for people to scale :x
(Also WTF @ the leaves inside the hallway :x :x :x, let me get rid of those :x :x :x)

Thanks for the pics :D I'll give you 300 Cogs for the lot. Just remind me when you and I are online :D

@Glitch:

Holy shit that was the best thing I've ever seen. That is what I am talking about up in here!!!!!! 2000 Cogs to you, good sir.

And nope, I'm not protecting either of those things. If people want to pillage them or build on them or make them their homes, by all means ~ :D

(SEMI) DAILY UPDATE!

* Lots of mods coming soon! BUT WHAT??!!! OMG you'll have to find out ...

* Giant lava castle in the corner of Sprocket: finished! (except furniture)

* Glitchfinder & Ripsand found A SUPER SECRET STASH OMG SO SECRET

* Did I mention the new Blacksmith, Joey? Get your shit fixed there!

* Ripsand bought a shop! His enchantment store is coming soon :>

* An alchemy shop is coming soon, as well!

* The White Wolves have a nether portal! Purple Pigmen, shape up!!!

* The Purple Pigmen's fort's Mascot Cage has been revamped.

* Both teams are now free to edit their respective fort's perimeter walls.

* Charles Barkley is the best dog

* A new PLOT LINE is happening next week!!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!!?! Log in then to FIND OUT!!!!!!!!

Ven, the MA is impossible to beat right now, and the fact that paladins and marauders have potions now instead of food made it a lot harder. Also the super-creepers are an instant kill on rangers. It would be nice if you removed them. I tried going to stand on the thing in the middle and snipe, but they spawn on top of me. :(

Also, I can't buy "mall" from Rochelle.

You cant buy leaves and pistons

Also, you can sell the minecarts from the subway (don't know about the free boats at the harbor)
This could lead to easy money.

Also, you can sell the minecarts from the subway (don't know about the free boats at the harbor)

LiquidMetal91":2xvtuqdk said:
Darn!! Thought this was fixed. Will add to economy later today.

All minecarts, boats, and mushroom soups should both buy & sell for zero.

Yes, potions and enchanted things can't be bought or sold [properly], yet. You'll have to sell those things to other players for now.

There was some strange thing that happened ... No idea what caused it. But the Nether started throwing out nonstop errors. Had to roll back to a backup from approx. 6 hours ago (ONLY the Nether, not the main world).

Just FYI.

I would avoid doing extensive building in the Nether until I sort this out :)

Ven, im sorry for pissing around with the arena :sad:
It was wrong, i had dollar (actually Cog) signs in my eyes..
Ended up losing 200k of honest Cogs, but that's what you'll get for biting the hand that feeds

I wont do it again :angel: , and let this be a lesson to all.

*I still have 2 bugged out Diamond swords (no durability) and a full Gold Armour set, if you'd want those back.
And all my splash Weakness, Instant Heal / Heal II potion and their splash kind are also from there. (I have some Gunpowder in my Alchemy chest, but that is for splash uses only, i promise)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.