Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Gantz- The Game of Death(all are welcome! Rated R)

"No offence but nice family, ha, sounds about the relationship me and my dad had. Except mine involved some beating cause I didn't fetch his beer fast enough. Ahhhh sorry again, personal shit. Well when does this mission start anyways? I don't want to sit in here all day."

O.O.C: I'm starting the sending now since I've gotta get to bed. The missions are very dangerous as has been said over and over. Your character WILL die if you get careless. Good luck.

As soon as everyone was equipped and in the main room, a green timer appeared in place of the alien info on Gantz's surface.

"60:00:00"

Haru approached Gantz, and stuck his finger deep in the naked man's ear. The unconscious man flinched in irritation but remained in his slumber.

"You listening, Gantz? Send me first."

The moment Haru removed his finger, he began to dispear, this time a single wave of light came from above him, and he disapeared quickly starting from the head. His insides could be seen from above. In about five seconds he was gone, and the same thing began happening to John.

This is the order of the sending:

Haru
John
Man
Woman
Gai
Victor
Sarah
Senkei
Ryusuke

Haru appeared alone in the open. It looked like a quiet neighborhood on the edge of a Japanese city. He couldn't tell exactly where he was because of how dark it was. He didn't see the Smufo Alien anywhere.

I'd better get away from the rest of them. Last time the alien turned hostile the moment it saw me... Besides, If I don't kill any I won't get any points...

The suit expanded, making Haru appear larger and more muscular. He leapt into the air, soaring at least 30 feet up. Rooftops zoomed past as he flew by them. The world below him was a blur. The hunt was on.

The man and woman sighed with relief when they saw that they were no longer trapped in the room.

"I've had enough of this weird stuff... let's get out of here" said the woman. The couple set out together down the road, abandoning the others, who were materializing together in the same area Haru had appeared.

"We were kidnapped... you realize that?"

"Yeah. The cops are gonna hear about this. Don't worry dear."

After a few minutes of walking, the man spotted something standing in the road ahead.

"Who's out this late at night?"

"Must be a bum or something. Just keep walking." demanded the woman.

As they continued toward the thing they realized it was walking toward them as well. As it drew near, they saw it was the spitting image of the Smufo Alien they had seen on the black ball's surface. It was blue and stood about three feet tall. It wore a white pair of cloth pants and a pointy white had, and had small, bloodshot eyes and an idiotic grin on it's face. What looked like purple foam covered the corners of it's mouth. It moved quickly, and soon stood right in front of them. It's smile grew even wider.

"Will you be my freind?"

The woman screamed. The man yelled and kicked at it with all his strength. It flew a couple yards backwards and landed on it's back. They broke into a run, sprinting past it. The alien got to it's feet, now looking absolutely furious. Bloodlust filled it's eyes. It's arms streched out a dozen feet and grabbed the Man's arms from behind.

The man screamed in agony and struggled to break free, but the alien's strength was much greater. He was torn in two from the chest. His blood fountained all over. The woman screeched, and the alien turned its attention to her. It grabbed the dead man's right arm and swung it like a baseball bat, knocking her to the ground. It then preceeded to rip her head off mercilessly. Carrying the head, it skipped off down the road away from the appearing group.

Back in the room, the timer vanished momentarily, to be replaced by two pictures. The face of the man and woman, side by side. The picture faded away, accompanied by an egg timer ringing noise.

"57:45:73"

"Where do you think they went off too? Well, guess we better go hunt "aliens" or whatever." Victor said to the other People appearing. *he hears screaming in the distance.* "Uh...maybe we should stick together." He says as he lifts his pistols.

Not long after they appeared, they saw a shadow drawing near from down the opposite road the man and woman had taken. It was approaching very quickly, as Ryu realized when he looked at his controller.

"Guys! Theres a small yellow dot on this thing, coming toward us from over there!" he pointed down the road. He raised his pistol, hand shaking.

The "thing" came into the light of a streetlamp. It was a blue creature in white clothing. A Smufo Alien.

"Will you be my freind?" it asked the group innocently.

O.O.C: remember, no godmodding or anything. You can say you shoot at it or slash at it or run or talk to it or something, but you can't say that the monsters die. Nor can you create your own monsters to fight from thin air.

The moment Victor raised his guns and fired, the alien started growling at him. It's arms stretched out at incredible speed, as if made of rubber. They grabbed his neck and attempted to strangle him.

Sarah screamed and ran off, down the same road the man and woman had taken. Soon she was gone. Ryusuke raised his gun but did not fire. He didn't want to hurt the defenseless creature. He just couldn't!

Just as the Smufo Aliens grip began to tighten, it's chest exploded from Victor's shots, splattering the ground with green blood. A moment later a Y-shaped white net of pure energy wrapped itself around the remains and made them glow with a green light. The alien screamed in agony, it's head severed, its chest in thousands of bloody pieces and everything from the waste down useless beneath it. It's lifeless arms grew limp, and Gai attempted to get them off of Victor.

"MEEE.... JUST WANT FREINDS..." it half growled, half whimpered. Then it just screamed.

The white energy net glowed brighter, and the Smufo Alien dispeared in a beam of light. The beam shot into the sky, and all that remained were it's arms loosely wrapped around Victor's neck.

"Where exactly does that gun... "send" them to?" asked Gai.

"53:34:92"

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

"Good hit Victor. You'd make a fair assassin."

John takes a look at the tracking device.

"Another one, 100 feet behind us, according to this."
John turns around, and sees a Smufo Alien.
He whips out the X-Rifle, and fires rapidly at the Smufo Alien.

Victor gasps for breath and shoves the alien hands off his neck onto the ground. "What....the....hell...was...that...?" victor asked as he took in a breath between each word. "Thanks. Even if it did almost off me...Damn" Victor turns around and fires at the same alien John is firing at to assist.

O.O.C by the way what is the difference between the y and x guns? I'm still kinda confused there.

The thing that John and Victor saw and fired at was merely a bush that glowed blue in the moonlight. The bush exploded into heaps of leaves and devastated bramble. The blip on the radar had suddenly vanished.

"That guy did say it wasn't always accurate... I... I was sure i saw something moving over there too... but i guess we all just saw that bush..." said Ryu.

The moment the Smufo Alien disapeared into the sky, the group heard three more sets of footsteps approaching from behind. They turned to see...

THREE Smufo Aliens.

"Will you be my freind?" They asked in Unison. Two more shadows were approaching from behind as well, where the first alien had been.

Meanwhile in another part of the battle zone, Haru slashed wildly all about him, his sword blades extended to nearly ten feet each. Blood fountained all about him as Smufo Aliens were chopped to bits. A few of them managed to grab hold of him briefly before their arms were severed and shortly after, their heads.

Haru gasped for breath, sweat running down his face, green blood splattered all over him. Seven Smufo Aliens lay dead. And he could hear more coming. There were tons of these little bastards.

What scared him was that some of the footsteps were much louder and heavier then the rest.

"52:34:66"

O.O.C: I need sleep now. sorry. make your moves and I'll continue tommorow. The others need to make moves too anyway. The X-gun makes stuff go boom after a few second delay. The Y-Gun sends them... up into the sky.The X-rifle works like the X-gun, but is meant for long range and has a bigger punch, along with a scope that can see up to 2 kilometers. It's worth more points to kill them. What you did is considered a kill.

Hearing the foot steps and finished assisting John, Victor turns and fires at the three aleins that came up. He fires a y shot at each one then shoots as many x shots as possible.

O.O.C Thanks for the clairification. Also for the next mission, if I make it, how many weapons can I carry. And can I fire two rifles at once? Just wondering.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

John sees three more aliens coming this way.

"Badass."

John takes out his Sword, extends it to ten feet, and slashes at two of them. He then takes out his X-Gun and shoots the third between the eyes.

OOc: Well I just woke up wasn't here last night, anywho I took a x-rifle and a sword also a y-gun

having just materialised Senkei leaps atop the nearest building, almost instinctively. he then runs towards the three aliens and projects a mental image of them falling through oblivion.

He then get's out his sword and extends it towards the heads of the two shadows at the back.
OOC: reminds me of Ichimaru Gin with his zanpakutoh

OOC: Yay! I can post again

After receding his sword not knowing whether it had connected or not Senkei lies down and draws out his X-Rifle he aims for the head of one of the aliens still in a daze from his mental torment. He fires!

"49:58:71"

The two aliens John had swung at desperately tried to leap out of the way. One was cut to ribbons, while the other evaded by inches. The one he had shot at screamed even before the shot took effect, panicking. It knew what was going to happen was inevitable. It would be dead in mere seconds. It could think of nothing to do, and so it screamed at the top of it's lungs until it's head exploded a few seconds later.

At that moment Senkei's mental assault overwhelmed the alien that had avoided John's swing. It just stood there screaming in terror, easy prey for Senkei. The X-Rifle took effect much quicker then the X-Gun would have, and the alien exploded almost the instant after Senkei pulled the trigger. It's entire body exploded rather then just a section, so that the road was bathed in it's green blood.

The two aliens Senkei had swung at were taken completely by surprise. They were sliced in two at the waist.

Sarah ran down the street, the only sound that of her gasping for breath. She had no idea where she was running to, and she didn't care. She just had to escape.

As she got farther and farther away from the battle, she noticed a strange ringing noise coming from all around her, like a cell phone ring. As she continued to run, the noise got louder and faster until it was almost too much to bare.

The sound was the sound of the bomb in her head being triggered. She was outside of the battle zone, and the ringing was a warning to return to it. It was too late now. The bomb went off silently, and her head exploded, her body falling to the ground.

Back in the room, Sarah's picture appeared on Gantz's surface momentarily. A red X covered the picture, there was an egg timer ringing noise, and her picture faded away to be replaced again by the timer.

"46:35:22"

OOC: I'm gonna dissapear for a while might be back l8r but if not try not to finish the mission till 2morrow

Senkei leaps over to John and asks him were the next alien is.

O.O.C: Whoops. How did I miss your shots? Sorry Exodus. 2 of your Y-gun shots were dodged when the aliens dodged John's sword attack. Your Y-Gun shot that did hit captured the screaming alien and sent his dead body. One of your X-Gun shots hit the alien John also shot, but the rest missed. I'll be more careful next time. Sorry I missed your shots.

O.O.C2: You are creating your own aliens Tommy the Cat. Please stop that. If you don't your character will be killed soon. The only ones that exist are the ones that are in my posts. It becomes very hard to manage a thread when stuff like this happens. For example, you would say in your post that you "look at your controller", and in my post I would say if you saw anything on it. Please edit that post above this one.

The concrete exploded in several places as Victor's shots took effect. the ground was filled with small craters. Looking at his controller, Victor saw several yellow dots on the screen. They were moving away from the group quickly. Ryu looked at his own controller and saw this as well.

Out of nowhere a bigger yellow dot appeared on the screen nearby. It was swiftly approaching them. John and Senkei saw a large blue blur soaring their way in the air. It landed on the same rooftop with a thud that shook the entire building.

It was another alien, but it wasn't a Smufo Alien. This one was blue skinned and stood over seven feet tall. Unlike the Smufos, this one was completely naked. It's hands were razor sharp talons, and it's eyes were huge and full of rage. It screamed at them, revealing thousands of tiny, razor sharp fangs.

"MUUUUUURDEERERS!!!! MUUUUURDEREEERSS!!!!"

It lunged at John, it's right arm extending as it moved to increase the force of the blow as it struck. It broke through the suit's defenses and pierced John's right side, it's clawed arm digging deep. It screamed and kicked at him, sending him flying off of the building and into the concrete below amoung the rest of the group.

"Aaah... AHHH!" Ryu shouted at the monster from below and fired at it with his X-Gun. Gai joined in and took a shot with his rifle. The monster's left leg exploded, along with the right arm that had wounded John. It roared in agony and glared at them. But in mere seconds the missing limbs regrew like a lizards. The giant alien screamed one last time before it jumped off, soaring high into the air and quickly out of sight down the road.

"Will you be my freind?"

Seven Smufo Aliens appeared from the shadows in between houses on the road the big alien had disapeared down. They were not smiling anymore. The yellow dots vanished from the surface of the controller. It wasn't working anymore.

BOSS: Papa Smufo Alien

Info: Much stronger then other Smufo Aliens. It has all the powers of a Smufo Alien in addition to incredible speed, regenerative abilities and strength that easily equals that of the suit's. Taking it on alone will almost definately get you killed in seconds.

O.O.C3: John is not dead. He is wounded through his right side and currently on the ground near the others(In between Gai and Ryu to be exact). Senkei is still on the roof.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

OOC: You didn't specify what you ment by not creating your own aliens in the PM. You could have meant creating more aliens, making up new types of aliens, etc. Be specific.

John gets up, and notices the lacerations in his arm.

"That fucking prick! Gai! Ryu! Get your asses up there and help me kill that motherfucker."

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.