Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Full Game] 'The House'

Dead content awaiting restoration.
This is good. I personally love the genre, the only thing is that I'm stuck in the spike room. The lagging is unavoidable for me I'm afraid...: It's only letting me move at two squares a time...
I'll try again later, other than that, great game! :D

I loooved the game, although i didn't see the end (I had no save game and i couldn't find the wooden looking window)

one bug: i walked through the dark room without having the light on :/

Rare

The Lunara Chronicles;320275 said:
Uwh, hadn't had such problems.
Between this is a great way to keep your house thread active!
Helping people out when they are stuck ;)
Uwh I've heard you were making a "House 2" ?

Yes, I am making a House 2.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Rare

I think dash buttons are for lazy people, no offense.

I think it's just fine! I mean, it's a pretty small house...not like your doing a lot of running through vast fields.

Granted, there is a lot of backtracking; sorry if some of you don't particularly favor that. :S

Rare

I would say at least before x-mas.

It is in the works, though.

Ps. It's a much better game in terms of storyline, game play, and bug fixes.

just died in the first room with traps on it XD
it seems pretyt good this far, reminds me a bit of my own game the convent hehe.
I'll play it again later.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.