Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

American Contracts: OOC

Kraft

Sponsor

ahh, it will be a little bit...

I wrote my post and then submitted it and it told me that the forums were switching (like yesterday or the day before) and so I saved it to my other computer.

I will have it on by tonight though.

~Kraft

How cool is this?  it all moves!  Awesome!  this forum switch might not be such a bad idea after all... ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

if you want it back, go into your control panel and switch it back on ^_^
I am not sure what tab in the control panel it is on, but I know it is there... ( I am using it right now ^_^)

~Kraft

OS

Sponsor

Ya'll need to kill my character! I've moved over to a new forum for RPing, and from now on I'll only be doing business here, sorry.

OS

Sponsor

My friends at school and I have been planning on starting a forum for RPing in; I just decided to stop the planning and jump right in, and my friends decided to follow, so we are now at a Freeforums board made strictly for RPing. It's difficult to keep track of the RPs I'm in (I'm also at a few other forums), and this is one that honestly feels less fun than the others, so I am dropping from this one; I'm sorry if I have offended you, but I am dropping out of three other RPs as well. Good bye.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

You can mend my broken heart by PMing me a link to this forum.

Also, if you think it's boring, why didn't you tell me it was boring? You told me over PM that it was a little slow, but that's all. <_<

OS

Sponsor

Sorry. I'll be sure to send you a link to the forum after our little Test RP finishes. I have my friends running through a revised Zombie High for practice, then I'm gonna clean it up, and let people from the net come in.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Sorry for delay, been a bit busy and tired. I'll be able to post tomorrow, but before 9:00PM. Smackdown is on, and I have to watch Edge whine for two hours.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.