Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

American Contracts: OOC

Kraft

Sponsor

I know that.

You already are!

That is why I recently started doing it to you ^_^

It is all fun though, nothing mean against you personally ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

I decided against it ^_^

Sorry, I know you set everything up for that, I just didnt feel like writing anything about it, and I would like to get to the Vlavidstock place.

Sorry ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

Heh, I was typing that and typed it all and was going to add him seeing the computer near the end, but I had to get off the computer at the moment so I had to end it ^_^

And I would like to see what you are going to do.

Also, do you hate Ryan or something?

...hmm... I might just... nevermind, I will wait until the perfect moment ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

hehe, well, I will keep what I am planning to myself ^_^

Expect something cool later though ^_^

NOW LETS GET GOING! ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

LOL ABUSE OF SMILEYS.

I've got something cool planned as well. Your character isn't doing every area alone, right? Is he going to assist the group that pays him?

Kraft

Sponsor

Yeah I know, I was introducing another character that I plan on using. (Garrett)

I was bored, and I felt like writing a whole lot... ^_^

I just thought that I could use another character that I control... it gives me more to use when writing if I have another character, and I dont see anything wrong with it, so...

I still need to finish it though ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Awesome. But that didn't answer my question, unless I missed it. Which I do. All this coolness is a burden, and makes me delirious sometimes. <_<

Like I asked, is your character going to assist the team? As in, join with them in firefights, briefings, mission stuff, and late-night bar fights?

Kraft

Sponsor

Sorry, I just like writing, and I am beating the Splinter Cell series at the moment ^_^

Anyways, yes. I am waiting for you guys to leave and go somewhere so that I can mysteriously "show up" and scare the **** outta ya. ^_^

I am just filling time until you get to the place.

I already know where you are going (you told me where to meet) and I am just waiting for you guys to get there.

That is when I am planning on regrouping, and I havent because, well, that is when I was planning to do it ^_^

Otherwise, I will just fly there and meet you at the private airport. (land at the same one as you guys)

Whichever one you prefer...

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

I prefer the first one. They could scare each other. Badass idea. I rock, don't I?

The JR-30k seems pretty unrealistic. The recoil from firing ten .270 Winchester bullets in a second would cause you to break your arm. <_<

Kraft

Sponsor

Not nessesarily... Depends on the gun.

Although thinking back about it I do realize that it is a little big...

I will change it ^_^

I had the size written, and then I put in the10 per second... I didnt think about it ^_^

I will change it ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

It would be more plausible if it had a Tri-pod or something. And don't decrease the size. That would make the shots go every witch way. Still, it's an awesome gun. Just a bit unrealistic.

Also, did you consider ammo usage when designing the gun? Is it a box-feed, drum magazine, or belt-feed?

Kraft

Sponsor

It was not meant to be a large gun.

Not a huge clunker that you would have to haul around, and almost have to set up to use.

It is clip fed, from a 30 round clip. (I am still drawing it, and then going to color it)

I changed the bullets to 5mm bullets, so it is a more realistic assault gun.

The 10 round per second thing is just a cool fact. While it can shoot that fast, it is like saying that your sportscar can drive 200 mph. Yes it can, but you are hardly ever going to actually do it. ^_^

Most of the time it is semi-automatic. The gun is silenced also (I think I mentioned that in the description...)

I will post the gun sometime, after I finish it ^_^
I will also add some specific details, because I like writing about those kinds of things ^_^

~Kraft

Kraft

Sponsor

Okay, sorry about the double post, but I finished my other half of the story. ^_^

It is lengthy, I know, but I had to make it that long or else it wouldnt be interesting... and it explains a lot. ^_^

I promise I will keep the post length shorter, I am sure you guys are getting tired of huge posts all about my character ^_^

I will keep them shorter and include Ryan more in the dealings with Jason.

Thanks!

EDIT

Check the topic you made for this in the RMXPUniverse forum ^_^

~Kraft

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

You know, we could link Jason's and Ryan's stories together. Garret would make a great focal point. I come up with great ideas, don't I?

Only shorten your posts slightly, maybe a paragraph or so. Detail is good, as is touching.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.