Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

American Contracts: OOC

Kraft

Sponsor

Wow... thats nice... why is that number significant?

And you have posted like 4 times here, hurry up and post in the game! we are waiting on you... ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

Just as a side note, I think I will start putting all of the posts together and editing them a little into a more Story-ish format, and then possibly start making a movie-like game to go along with it ^_^

Good idea? Bad idea?

Kraft

Sponsor

yeah, it will. I dont know how to use very many other programs for creating games, and RMXP is certantly the one that I am most familiar with (and the easiest to use ^_^)

I will need to get some futureistic tilesets though... that will be my only problem.

I think the next RP game that we do should be medieval ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

I was actually planning for a modern science fiction for the American Contracts RP. But a medieval RP isn't a bad idea, so maybe in the future I'll run one.

OS

Sponsor

I think Vincent's just gonna wait for Jason to do something before he gets involved.

Vincent is still in his room, with no idea what is going on near Jason's room.

Kraft

Sponsor

Come on guys, this fight with the ninja people sucks. ^_^

Put a little more umph into it!

I mean some on, 2 ninjas come bursting into your room, breaking the windows and stuff, and you have time to get your phone, dial Vincent, and chat about the start and such, and then fight them?

Come on... a little more believable... please! ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

The ninjas aren't there to fight unless they have to. They're less "ninjas" and more of a "Ninja Negotiating Squad". <_<

And, technically, they're not ninjas until they kill someone. Kill-less ninjas = Sad Ninjas.

Kraft

Sponsor

Still, they do seem pretty dumb.

Even if they are there to talk, they should still have weapons to stop you from attacking them until they tell you what they have eto say...

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Dude, did you not read the part about the swords? <_<

All ninjas use swords. Fact. Sword-less ninjas = Sadder Ninjas. Kill-less and Sword-less Ninjas = Failure Ninjas. Your lesson on ninjas is over. You're welcome. :yes:

Kraft

Sponsor

I did read that, but come on.... if any real person, even a dumb person was to burst into a room to talk, they would have something to stop the person attacking them. If they had a sword, they would rush in and get the person by the throat, if they had a gun, they would point it at the person.

Come on, you know what I am trying to say... dont make me say it again like I would to a little kid ^_^

I just have a hard time believing that. ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

I find it funny that you don't have a hard time believing that the ninjas were able to roll through the window, despite there being no ledge or balcony. <_<

For the record, had they attempted to rush in on Jason, all that would have happened is that the fight scene would have occurred earlier. I do see where you're coming from, however.

Kraft

Sponsor

I assumed that there was a boucany because I said that there was one on my room... (used in escape "attempt" (hehe)) and since we were in the same house, and your room was nicer than mine... I would just assume...

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Actually, I should have said "because I never said there was a ledge or balcony". There is a balcony. I was just screwing around with your head.:thumb:

For the record, when I said "escape attempt", I meant it as an escape attempt because it's very difficult to escape from a place when you aren't trapped, as escape is defined by "To get free, or free oneself".

Well, unless you're ignoring escape's second definition. <_<

Kraft

Sponsor

Ryan did free himself ^_^

That character does better by himself anyways, and I like adding things like that into the story (I really like his garage ^_^ he is always doing something cool ^_^)

Anyways...

Come on, it is your turn to push the story along...

We have been there for a long time, it is time to change!

~Kraft

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.