Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Resource icon

Spaceborne

Oh... north of the FIRST island. The one I landed on. Thanks, I'll check it out.
EDIT: The parasite tree is just too strong... I really think it would help if I could save in between those battles. :l I'll keep trying at it, though.
  -KRoP

The game is great, but I hate the battle system. I hate tactical battle systems.. It's.. Click..click..click..for 10 minutes to finish one battle. :)

I'm able to play the game now and I'm lovin' it. I noticed a couple of bugs and quite a few grammatical errors in the text, but I like the storyline and the unique battle system!
So far I've passed the scene on the planet "Sahad dahid" and retrieved that scientists assistant. I'm a bit stuck now because I'm not sure where to go. I tried landing on the asteroid but there's nothing there. Can I get a hint as to what to do next? You cand message me directly if you don't want to spoil it here. Thanks!

@Dicecube:"South" of the asteroid there are some stairs... there was supose to be a "player touch event" there... but there is an "Action button event" instead... so just press "C" at the top of the stairs

@ King Red Of Pancake Town: Upsie! Forgot to give a hint on where Doors are sorry ^^U
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Av ... /Droom.png[/img]

@Twin Matrix: Yeah... I guess you are right on that one hoho
But its a great system for army battles ^^

Sorry everyone for taking so long to answer, I`m a bit cut off from internet on the week, sorry ^^
And thx Regi for answering some questions ^^

boon

Sponsor

Loads of grammatical errors on the title (ie. 'Where already sending' was put instead of 'were already sending' spelling mistakes like 'nucking' where it should be nuking).

It's a bad point to see such a great idea becoming a little off with including elves and goblins. That kind of put me off, but for the sake of it I carried on playing.

Upon the first scene, I realized that there is not any 'were', you have mistakenly spelled them all 'where'. Punctuation would have been good. Another downside of the non-game play - the tilesets are really bland.

Okay, going into game play. That battle system is good. I like how it works. Is it Gubi-D's version or another? Also, I would like to point out the fact that the game is riddled with bugs.

Anyway, apart from that it was a pretty enjoyable game.

Please get someone to review everything you write and make sure it's grammatically correct, and fix up the punctuation mistakes.

EDIT: Where are your credits? I instantly recognized one of the songs in the game as "Covert Operations" from www.FreePlayMusic.com, but I don't see any credits in your post.

EDIT2: Also, there are too many savepoints early in the game and not enough later.

Boon":xap3exqy said:
Please get someone to review everything you write and make sure it's grammatically correct, and fix up the punctuation mistakes.
Ay-ay, sir!

Boon":xap3exqy said:
EDIT: Where are your credits? I instantly recognized one of the songs in the game as "Covert Operations" from www.FreePlayMusic.com, but I don't see any credits in your post.
At the end credits, Sir!
And  you should check, Sir!
Mostly all music used is from www.FreePlayMusic.com, Sir!
As writen on the mp3 file, Sir!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.