Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Resource icon

Spaceborne

I'll get round to playing this soon Avadan.  Seems good rm games aren't getting as much attention as they used to.  Those sprites you made me are still being used too.

I'll let you know what I think once I've played it.

Mustardy85":1i3gwod1 said:
Err... What do you do after Kreig goes to sleep?
You have to revisit the doctor

Mustardy85":1i3gwod1 said:
Your story line looks similar to Gundam Seed Destiny I noticed. I watched like one or two of the cartoon episodes.
Havent seen it... lost track of gundam series after "Gundam Wing"  :P
The only one I liked though was "Gundam SD"  XD

Soph":1i3gwod1 said:
I'll be sure to check this out when I'm on my PC.
Hope you do so

Calibre":1i3gwod1 said:
Those sprites you made me are still being used too.
Somethings bugging me... did I do all the sprites you told me to?

Avadan":3m9ioqvx said:
Somethings bugging me... did I do all the sprites you told me to?
Told you! Politely asked of... :P

Umm no but that doesn't matter, you did more spriting than anyone else ever had done for me previously, so I am still really grateful man!  There was a third character but I may change his look anyway, he was the one I wasn't all that keen on anyway...

Avadan":1o3alxh7 said:
Mustardy85":1o3alxh7 said:
Err... What do you do after Kreig goes to sleep?
You have to revisit the doctor

Mustardy85":1o3alxh7 said:
Your story line looks similar to Gundam Seed Destiny I noticed. I watched like one or two of the cartoon episodes.
Havent seen it... lost track of gundam series after "Gundam Wing"  :P
The only one I liked though was "Gundam SD"  XD

You sure you've never seen Gundam Seed? It's story line is way too confusing to be bothered with but, the setting and characters seem alot like what you've created...

Next question : Where do you go after you meet those 4 earth elemental creatures to destroy the "thing" that they don't want in their planet? I went back to the first Island to report the event then the captain just ditches me telling Kreig to kill it something like that...

~You need to work on giving the player more hints on where to go next... This is the second time I had to go ask for help... (Maybe I don't read most of the conversation? :tongue:)

Mustardy85":mv767e2a said:
Where do you go after you meet those 4 earth elemental creatures to destroy the "thing" that they don't want in their planet?

Theres an Island... just north from the first one... thats the place

Hi. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. I'm having a problem with the game script. The font is completely missing in the game. How can I fix this?

Only 23% downloaded but it looks spectacular.
I'm loving the Boss, and the idea of world maps and that, so I look forward to playing this babyy.
I'll edit when I've played.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7462/passabilitieshs6.png[/img]
I'm not sure what to think here...?
(It's a passibility error on the wall. You might want to fix that.)
Anyway, I'm not sure where to go after the cutscene on this map. I've looked over every tile and talked to all events I could find, but I don't even know what I'm supposed to do next because it was difficult to understand throught spelling and grammatical errors. D:
Please help,
                            KRoP

King Red Of Pancake Town":dmirkkca said:
(It's a passibility error on the wall. You might want to fix that.)
Thx for noticing that, adding it to the "to do" list in a new version of the game

Anyway, I'm not sure where to go after the cutscene on this map
eerh... might want to give a little more detail at what part of the game you are
Did you try the bridge?

it was difficult to understand throught spelling and grammatical errors. D:
Wow... I knew there were spelling and grammatical errors... but to make it dificult to understand what to do next... didnt knew it was that bad, I`m going to have to be more careful in future projects

Well, as for the cutscene:
-Battle With Kobold Ends
-Your ship has "landed" in the ship port thingy (this map)
-The engineer talks to you
-Engineer walks away and girl with purple hair appears that doesn't do anything
-I'm then free to wander the port
I hope this explained it better. :)

This looks pretty cool. It's nice to see a futuristic story, and the ZTBS in use as well. I'll give it a download and have a play around on it.

Well... I'm stuck. Again.
I've made it to the water planet, talked to the earth elementals, returned to the island where I landed and talked to the guy with white hair in a black cloak. I'm not absolutely sure what he told me to do. Help?
  -KRoP

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.