Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Hybris - 2nd Awakening [FULL GAME]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Hello there! This game rocks! I'm enjoing it, but now i'm stuck I'm on my way for the 4th seal, but when I entering the cave whic leads to the desert(east from the fork in midlands, bit east from the dead man with passport) game crashes an sais that file audio\bgm\H2 Höhlen - tamco02 not found, but this file IS here! I even downloaded other version of the game, and copied saves, but the same damn thing! What should I do?

The game actually was tested.
The only real bug I know so far is that it crashes with computers which rename the "ö" in the BGM Titles while unpacking the game.
But this problem is now solved. I updated the Download link on the fist page. The new one isthis link.
There should be no problems now.

alrighty... ill try it now, sorry if i sounded like a jerk ... i think that was all the pent up rage i've had from seeing people release games as finished only to find out that they can hardly be played at all.   but i'm deffinitely going to check this out now.

(EDIT)

awesome work man.  killed the first plant boss.  love the combat.  very nice system you have worked out.. they attack even diagonally.  love the area attacks on the plants and other creatures.  bats with sonar.... very nice.  I need that fireball spell he uses, makes mine look like crap.  love the king-size boss idea... i'm sure i'll eventually play this through to the end.

(RE-EDIT)

ah... so this is the XAS battle system.  very nice use of it.  i really really like this CBS.  I deffinitely recomend it to those able to figure out how to use it.

Hi Lucien, thanks for this great game but unfortunately, the files don't work. It said they were missing a specific standard file... any advice pls? Thank you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.