Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

WHITE

Hehehe... I "formated" my computer yesterday, but I had previously taken back ups of the most important things.

About BT, I don't think we will submit a 5 hours game.

My computer screen also crashed so, I bought a new one (that's the main reason of my absence).

Good Luck Mate!!!

Hey there.
This project look real good.
Your overall ability with this program has improved 100 fold since I first saw you appear on .net. If and when you complete a project with your greatly improved skills it will be something. It's good to see a few old members still around the community and i think that if you and a few others that you have worked with in the past ever teamed up for a serious project again ,you guys would have the ability to make something that would rival any commercial classic RPG. An from what I've seen lately even some new ones.
But like I say. Props to J-Street for another seemingly good plotline.

@Dub B
Thank you Dub B, I'll see how it looks once integrated.

@Dro
VEX r0xx0rzz ftw <3 1337n3$$

@P?T
Wow thanks man. If some of the talent that this forum hold got together, we probably could make an awesome game, but I doubt it would happen due to schedule differences and such.

Thanks for that compliment on the plot. That's the first time I've ever got one of those.

I'll probably be working on the trailer now that I finally have an artist working with me. God, Nin10 you're a life saver ^_^ . Anyway, you guys keep the posts coming, and I'll respond with updates.

~one

Oi, lookin' good. The help you've given me can only be repaid by offering you my mapping/writing skills and/or advice if you wish for them.

Anyways, it's looking good, and hope to see if finished.

@Dox
Thanks man, you've actually been more helpful in terms of RGSS(who would've expected that huh?)

Only update for today is I finished the my menu. It's nothing fancy; mostly simple edits here and there, but it works. I posted a screen shot of it in the OP.

Well, I'm starting on a Tech Demo to show some of the customizations I'm going to add the ABS. I don't really know how long it will take to finish but I'll keep you updated.

~one

Coming along awsome I see. The artwork is great. The characters attitude shines through. I can see this project quickly becoming a very well liked project. And I can also see this one getting finished.

Looks pretty good... can I have a brief plot clarification, though?

If I understand correctly, Saang had half of his soul, and the Oracle had the other half. The Oracle's half went and sought ought a descendant of Saang to posses, while Saang's half... waited to be resurrected?

Alright, is that correct? If not, can you please clarify it for me-- sorry, but I am just a bit confused by what half of Saang's soul did what.

If what I stated was correct, why did the Oracle not destroy or imprison that half of Saang's soul?

If what I stated was incorrect, and it's Saang's half of his soul that possessed the unborn infant, is that how he was/is reincarnated? As that infant? If that is the case, then aren't Saang and Agent White the same?

I'm sorry, I'm just... terriblly confused. :-/

Ooo quite the interested lil bugger.
Actually the Oracle is killed during ritual, which is the reason he only captures half the soul in the first place. The second halve seeks an ancestor, and find it in White.

Yeah, that's a spoiler, but it's not like anyone really cares right?

Ooo quite the interested lil bugger.

Definitely-- sounds like a great concept; I am really interested...

Actually the Oracle is killed during ritual, which is the reason he only captures half the soul in the first place. The second halve seeks an ancestor, and find it in White.

Ah, okay... that helps it make a bit more sense...

Sort of...

So, Saang's half is out seeking a descendent, who is White? Is the Oracle's half just hanging out in limbo, or does it play a role, too? And, like I asked before, if it's Saang's half of his soul that possessed the unborn infant, is that how he was/is reincarnated? As that infant? If that is the case, then aren't Saang and Agent White the same?

Sorry if any of this asks for a spoiler, you can certainly tell me you don't want to answer, but to save it for the game. I am still just slightly confused. :-/

Saang's half is in his body still, the half the Oracle took is looking for a descendent(White). Yes, Saang and White are kinda the same people.

The concept is rather hard to explain in words, but if you're still a bit confused I'll to clear things up.

Saang's half is in his body still, the half the Oracle took is looking for a descendent(White). Yes, Saang and White are kinda the same people.

The concept is rather hard to explain in words, but if you're still a bit confused I'll to clear things up.

Nope, that sentence right there was exactly what I was looking for; thanks for the clarification! I'm really looking forward to a demo!

Looks great thanks again Nin10!
I guess the next task would be the full bodies. We'll talk when we get a chance.

Near fixed the ABS

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.