Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

WHITE

http://www.gpp-9mm.com/whitef0.jpg[/img]

]
“What if I told you that within the next twenty-four hours you’d be a dead man? Would you call me crazy and ignore me? Would you call the cops? What if I told you no matter what you did; you couldn’t avoid me? I know your day to day schedule. I know where you are. I know when you’re there. I know the routes you take. You can’t hide from me. I know what you prefer to drink. I know how much it takes to get you drunk. I know why you drink. You can’t keep a secret from me. I know YOU.
Within one week I’ve figured out EVERYTHING about you. I’m watching you. You’re every action is recorded into my log. Am I a stalker; a pervert? Call me what you want, but you can’t stop me. Even if you know I’m watching you; there’s nothing you can do except wait. You can only wait for me to finish my job with you...”

]

]

]

]
Graphical Enginuity

~Zanyzora~
Tilesets
~J-Street~
Character Sets
~Tana~
Window Skins
~Nin10dork64~
Art Concepts
Art Design
-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-
RGSS Programming

~Near Fantastica~
ABS
Lighting Effects
Keyboard Module
Particle Engine
~Ccoa~
Dynamic Title Screen
~Raziel~
HUD
~SDK Staff~
Standard Development Kit
Music Composition

~J-Street~
Event Programming

~J-Street~
Eviromental Design

~J-Street~
Screenplay and Storywrite

~J-Street~
Special Thanks
~Near Fantastica~
~Trickster~
~Paradox~
RGSS Advisors

Nin

:D
I remember you rambling about this.

Assassins rule.

You should be a badass and use the default Battle system.

You getting this done?

@Nin10
The DBS would be inefficient for this, because it's only one playable character... =\
I'm thinking more along the lines of a customized ABS. I'll probably have to use the Keyboard Module in order to get the system I'm trying to get. It'll be slighly complexed with combos and stuff like that.

I don't plan on this game being very long. I just need to compensate for dropping out of BT and come with something good.

You could just, you know, not be a pansey and finish your BT entry off the beta despaninade has. That'd work better than starting over. But whatever, this could be fun.

Yeah I could, but it would be basically impossible for me to finish it in 6 days because I'm off of vacation and return to work in 2 days, which will kill me on time, because I'm still recording for my next LP :P

Thanks for the support though. ;)

I see you've made a topic of this. Well, what I understand of the project thus far it sounds good. Man, what a bull**** post I'm making since I really don't have much to comment on at this point. Anyway, good luck.

Danny

Sponsor

Hey you got to work on this quick man, glad to see the topics up. You already know how much I love the story. The Saang sprite turned out quite nice :) Goodluck with it, I'm sure it'll prove to be a hit.

I finally got some more screenshots up. =O there's actually one from the initial game scene! Surprised? I'm still doing some tileset editing and spriting a complete character set package is a bitch. I'm working hard though.

Oh yeah I see the shadow error too... :P

I'll keep you guys updated whether you are interested or not.

oh I see how it is j...a racial game now? wtf is this "white" thing? :) Don't force me to get my homies...

No but seriously it is always nice to see people getting away from the standard RTP characters. Looks good so far, can't wait.

Zoom

The screenshots are nice by RMXP standards, but the Pyramids of Giza haven't had that much flora since before 1000 BCE. So is Egypt a testing ground for new terraforming experiments?

Hey J. I can't see your screen shots. Just the little X's.
Anyway, character art and face stuff takes me too long, but as you know I can bang sprites off pretty quick so if you need help or just some extra sprites for the game just let me know. Odd sidejobs help alot with motivation and (bordom fighting) for my own project. And for you.... as I said, just let me know.

Let us see...
(Keep in mind I'm not counting the 2 projects I started in with the illegal RMXP)
Project History:
Name: The Last Symphony Status: Completed

Name: Tactics Downfall Status: Doesn't count really, because it became a collabo with Big Billy. He did things with it that I can NOT do graphically, therefore I couldn't finish because it's my words in his game, so scratch this one out.

Name: Absence of Vagaries Status: Loss in Computer Format

Name: Frailness of the Touch Status: Loss in Computer Format(I could complete this, but I really only had intentions of doing it for BT hence the deletion of the topic.)

Name: WHITE Status: In Progress...

Hmm...well I may be on a 5th project, but I assure you I have good reasoning. It wasn't just because I got bored with it and left it alone. Hell, I even have a completed game, so...what was the point you were making?

@JDS
You know the way you worded that was actually an insult :P
"I wouldn't expect nothing less."
Means you'd expect less from me, which is mean :( (and in it's own way kinda flattering.)
I'd expect nothing less.
Should've been the words you were looking for ;)

9MM Records is my record label containing 7 recording artist(including myself), 9MM productions was suppose to be the branch off for game making, but no one ever join. Sad thing is I was planning on putting people on a pay roll and I still didn't get any members...

Anyways, I'm still playing around with tilesets. I might not use that Pyramid tileset.I'll post screens of it up after I finish tweaking it a little bit.

Oh my bad J...
New project I see... Cool.

Do you still need the "templates"?
I totally forgotten about them.

If you ever need help you can ask, I'm free right now...

It's good to see you back Rodrix. No, I couldn't use the templates, because they don't fit very well on the VEX body. Thanks for the offer though.

How did your BT game go?

Unfortunately, I had a computer format and loss everything...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.