Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] PR ABS + Add Ons- 10/16

This ABS looks great! Good job on it, I'd love to get to use it but I'm bad with any sort of spriting so I'll just wait for you to finish the customization.  :thumb:

u are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this script is soooo good!!!!!!!!!but is there a way to do this:

when i equip a cool long big sword is it possible to make it come im my hands when i use them like i equip them and then when i smack a enemy it shows the sword like the player swinging it anyway u are the best but are there gonna be any more updates because i found out that when i equip the bomb some of the sentences are not transalated so are u gonna finifh the translation?please answer me thank u for this wonderful script!

also there is one problrm i found!when i copyied a enemy and pasted it soooo many time and battled them an error occured!and i didnt get what it said but it said something happed in th script.like something went wrong in the script.thats what it told me but i didnt get it but i hope u update another version soon thx!also u are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep it up! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Numb

@Acrox > You need to turn switch 21 on :eek:
And are there any custom battlers for this beside arshes?
Like that actually match the VX RTP?

No, that's not what I meant. What I mean is in the DEMO, there is a picture of our player in the HUD. And I've turned 21 on. No wonder why. Hmm... For your question are you asking for custom battler image?

Numb

Hmm, the image showed up when I turned switch 21 on :|.
And yes I was asking for custom battler images, but I ended up making my own, however I have come across a problem.
What color would I have to make it to become transparent >.>?
It does not go into one of the default things so you can't select what color is transparent. It looks like this when I attack:
Error-1.png

LunarEclipse":3ldjzere said:
Hmm, the image showed up when I turned switch 21 on :|.
And yes I was asking for custom battler images, but I ended up making my own, however I have come across a problem.
What color would I have to make it to become transparent >.>?
It does not go into one of the default things so you can't select what color is transparent. It looks like this when I attack:
Error-1.png

i know how to fix that but i really dont know how to say it but i can try my best to tell u but this is how u do it:
first when u import that to your recources a screen will come up when u click the pic and import it then at the
pic click the backgroung of the character like when u imported the person slashing there is a black background and
u also know that because u cansee it too so click that with the left click and then it will be transparent. and
thats all! :biggrin: hope u have a good time!anyway can i also have the character u are doing because i like it please
can u share it with me i will also help u next time.please send the link to me when u pm me.thx!

I have a problem. Whenever I want to make an enemy use a skill, I get an error saying "

Script 'Game_Event' line 29: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'x' for nil:NilClass

" End of my problem.

I'm brand new at this and I was wondering how to make a different enemy, I copy/pasted an enemy and changed his graphic to one of the actors and it says "Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Actor3/Attack" whenever the new enemy reaches me.

lol this abs made me uninstall vx and go back to xp!! i couldnt find addons for the abs i had on vx like what i needed and this one happens to hav the Overdrive script :D

havin some problems with it, when i try to put in my custom character the sprite works just he cant attack with the sword or use a shield, only spells and i didnt check for bombs. if any1 culd help me i would greatly appreciate it. i dont really wanna wait for the customizable one

First thing that came into my mind when i see the game is that heroes were image based instead of normal rtp's because on its monstrous size!!!. Wow dude how did you make the sprites big like that of xp? the battle system really good.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.