Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content The Crimson Rune: Prologue [Updated!]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
I get what your saying about the battles...  They can be a little difficult, but if prepare well in the beginning then you can get through the battles easy enough.  I actually find the game a little too easy on the normal setting.

Read this only if want to set up the way I do:

1.  After the intro sequence, go to the treasury [The door to the Treasury in the upper left hand corner of the Barracks].
2.  Once you have all the money from the Treasury you can get go to the Princes room on the left in the Hallway.  There's 25G in the bookcase at the top of the room.
3.  Now go to the item shop in the Castle.  You can get to it by way of the Main Hall in the bottom right-hand corner.
4.  Buy a Bronze Plate, 2 Hats, a shield, 5 perfumes, 3 potions, and tonic.
5.  Now your ready to go out into the world.  During the fights you should gauge how hard the fight is going to be.  I suggest to run from anything that has more than two monsters[unless it's two bees] until you gain a level.
6.  During the battle use Surge's Double Cut and have your main character do the healing, occasionally attack when there is no need to heal.  Most battles can be won that way.

If you need I can write up a complete strategy guide with pictures and everything.  Just let me know.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.