Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle OOC dead woohoo!!!!!11!1!!

Seijin

So yeah, I posted, and sorry for the delay, I was finally able to get to the library today. Anyway! I hope you enjoyed my post, and I left it pretty open for you Ygg. I'm out, let the others have their fun then if you want. =D

mawk

Sponsor

Jesus Harlem Christ, this is the worst thing I've ever seen. @_@

Why do you even allow godmode!? It practically wrecks the entire RP from that point on. At least, unless you're just RPing for the sake of egowank.

Well, hello to you too.

And uh, the Arc is ending. This is our chance to have some FUN.
There is no point on. Ygg will have like 2 or 3 more replies, and then we start a new arc.

:D EgoWank.

Well, i did address the "points" you made.

All you said, was that it ruins the RP from that point on, and i said, there is no point on, we're almost done. Now we're letting our hair down, so to speak. Btw: Hi Wumpi. Your cutest avatar yet, imo.

Plus, your other "point" of it being the worst thing you've ever seen isnt really valid, unless you live under a rock.

Seijin left the conclusion of his post completely open ended, giving the GM Ygg, complete freedom to say, shrug off the attack completely, and say that it only tickled(dont, pls), or let it have an effect; at his own discretion.

Seijin followed the rules of the RP completely. If you want to see some rulebreaking, wait for ME to post. Then you'll have something sound to complain about.

Posing a question: Why do YOU RP?

Seijin

... I really don't know what egowank means and I honestly don't care. I just posted an attack that used up my God mode and took my character out of the ending battle. I don't see any problem with my post, I left the damage done pretty open to Ygg, like Nin said Ygg can post a brush off.

I mean what I did seems pretty tame compared to what others might do with a God mode. And I think Crano-Rah can take my hits, especially seeing that it is a God in God mode. If anyone has any problems with my post either take it up with Ygg and tell him to make me change it, have someone delete it and place a sign saying "Deleted due to unfair use of God Mode" or just ignore it and live with it.

I'm done with this arc, I finished with my own happy ending finale, and now I'm just going to wait for everyone else to post their ends, so we can move on to the next arc. And if you feel like I should be taken out of the RP, my character is inside a castle unconcious and dying, kill him off for all I care.

Good bye and have fun arguing about whether I had a little too much fun with my post.  :thumb:

mawk

Sponsor

Jesus Harlem Christ, you kids can get defensive when someone hefts a needle at your bubble.

You haven't addressed my points, you've dismissed them. Why do you allow godmode? Why do you guys have amazing nigh-unbeatable characters dripping with animu? Half of RP is finding your characters in tough situations and trying to puzzle your way out. In many cases, failure can be more enjoyable than success. You guys are just using ridiculous levels of power to prove your awesomeness against other creatures with ridiculous levels of power.

Eh, whatever. Have fun in this little corner of the forums you've receded into.

By the way...

Complainers and hypocrites are commonplace
This directed at me?

Seijin

Nope, it's not directed at you Chimmy Ray. God mode is allowed since Ygg is allowing it. And this is just a run off RP version of Random Battle so I imagine it is allowed to get a little crazy. If you really want a run down on the rules of this RP take it up with Ygg.

Chimmy Ray":16dcy443 said:
Eh, whatever. Have fun in this little corner of the forums you've receded into.

Well, that's what we were doing, no one asked you to pop in.

::Edit:: Sorry if I sound a bit offensive with what I said above

Seijin

Well, I got to go since my time at the library is done. I'll enjoy reading your posts wumpi later on, see ya guys later. Toodles  :thumb:

Godmode, if you haven't read the rules, is once per arc. Like i said before, a chance to go a little crazy. Plus, Ygg decided to implement that little "feature" and we all liked it.

Plus, we arent unbeatable. To beat godmode, go godmode. Duh.

UH... Bump?

Bump for sake of time.

Also, I must formally withdraw from this RP as soon as this arc is over, as I am finally leaving this "community". Mostly because I have a beef with the immaturity and inability that many of the admins here have shown both us, new members, and all around nicer people. I won't name any names here, but you know who you are.

Anyways, on topic. I'm not really sure how to attack after Seijin's post, but I will try to post soon.

Well, the members, as few as we have, will miss you bud.
I also want to bump, (my edit of the last post)

I want to speed the Arc along as much as possible, so I'll post right after Ygg replies to Seijin's onslaught.

If this RP is the only reason you're still here, then at least some good has come out of it, 4star.

Well, counting through the active memebers of this RP, and the last posted date, I would say it's time to kill this baby off. It's been inactive and lost enough members that there isn't much reason to continue this, so after this Arc I am going to consider this RP dead.

Eh, it had a good run.

finally

Seijin

Funny, I always knew that this RP would end up dying after one of my posts, then again that's just the pessimism in me talking. Anyway,alright guess this is where all of this ends then. I'll await the cutting finale, till your next post then Ygg. Bye

I am officially calling this RP dead, due to the whole closing thing, the fact that most members have left, and the fact that I have wanted to close this thing for months and lord only knows why the hell I waited so long.

I want to say its been swell, but for the most part it hasn't been. Some of you (I'm not going to name names, but I thing you know who you are.) are the most infuriating people imaginable. I'm not saying I'm amazing at English, grammer, or RPing, I'm not, but really people... The one thing I take pride in is the amount of improvement in this thread. In all seriousness, this RP has been just about utter shit through and through but at least it stopped being all one-liners. Hell, the last few pages actually have some decent posts, with good spelling, grammer, and content. Going from what is in the first pages to what is in the last few is a big accomplishment in my mind, really. Give yourself a pat on the back for that.

To those of you I actually liked, it was a pleasure. To the rest of you, I really don't know what to say.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.