Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - dead at last

Catching his breath for a minute, the General finally jumped into a chair, "What...I was...saying...was I just want us to team up as we always do." The General finally caught his breath, "These "kids" are going to get themselves killed for something they don't even have a definite answer to!" Slamming a fist on the table as he said this, "but they'll never stop, and I don't blame them, but any minute now there will most likely be a greater demon summoned up there, and they'll all most likely be slaughtered unless we stop fighting eachother." General stopped his bellyaching and stepped back onto the castle stairs, "So are you with me or not? If not, you'll have to kill me before you can stop me..."

All that could be heard around them for a minute, was a constant "plonk" of arrows and some magic bouncing off the shield.

Zafe walked steadily into the middle of the magical drawing and pulled out his sword. Quickly he lashed it forward and severed the heads of the tied soldiers. Once the deed was done he bent down and prepared the beginning of the spell by jamming his sword deep into the stone in the center of the roof.

"Who are you? And are you going to try and stop me?"

"No." Zafe replied. "I don't care about you at all. Even wounded you're absolutely nothing against me. Aile! Hurry! The spell!"

Below the last soldier had fallen and Aaron had begun to follow Zafe, and was almost to the roof when and strong fist ripped him backwards onto the hard floor below. Bubby McBuggybear stood above the Alliance general, full of rage and bloodlust.
"Ah well, that ends it." Aile laughed. "Sorry, I have to go, Mark. I had hoped to grab the title before fighting became outlawed, but I suppose it didn't really matter."

"What? Aile, what are you talking about?"

"Zafe is about to save the world, Mark. When he's the new ruler there will be no more wars and violence. Only peace."

"Of course... you're the only spellcaster around that could possibly summon Crano. That's why he called you! Well it's too bad, because this was a fight to the death, and you lost."

"Sorry, you can't kill me yet!"

Aile vanished a mere second before Mark's final huge fireball ripped through th sky, sending up a bright red warning beacon to the members of the Alliance. The spell was about to be cast!
Aile came into existance behind Seijin, clicking his tongue mournfully as he sent a bolt of ice into the necromonger's back, paralyzing him temporarily.

"No on interferes, no matter how weak they are. No distractions." he warned Seijin, and then threw him off the castle's edge.

Zafe gestured for the head of the R&D branch to come into the circle, and Aile did. The mage began the chant, and Zafe stood guard, making sure no one interfered. Below, Bubby lay dead at Aaron's feet at last and the wielder of Ceremony darted for the stairs hoping he wasn't too late.
As Karn and Grey both collapsed, finally using up the last of their energy, Tyler had broken through the large gate on the east side and his troops had entered the builing, met with no resistance, charged all the way up the first set of stairs the had found, run across several floors, and had reached the roof just in time to see a massive pillar of purple light fly into the clouds, and a white beam of energy fall from them in response. As the energy hit the magic circle it collected into a sphere and began to shape itself into a large ambomidable snowman like creature. Crano had been summoned down.
"Hey hey, kid. You summoned me down! My, it's been what, two centuries? Great to be back!" Crano greeted Zafe and Aile, who promptly dropped to their knees. Zafe addressed the god of snow.

"Great Crano, lord of lords and blessed god, we have indeed summoned you and ask for only one think in return."

"Stop right there. The only think you get in return for summoning me is a quicker death. It was fun watching you all kill eachother, but after a hundred years it started getting a little repetitive. I'm going to erase you all and start over with a nice, clear slate."

Zafe ripped his sword out of the middle of the circle and faced Crano. "Aile, prepare the spell."

Seijin

Falling off the roof completely paralyzed, the only thing that passed through Seijin's mind was the insult he was dealt by the frost child. I'm I'm weak? I'm not worth the time?  the thought kept repeating over and over again in his head as he smashed into the castle wall's side bouncing off and falling even farther. Blood trickled down his forehead, getting into his eyes and changing the color of the world to a crimson stain. Just as the paralysis began to wear off and he was nearing the ground, blind anger coursed through his veins and his mind. I'll show him... I'll show all of them... Especially that child just how "weak" I am. The paralysis wore off and he flipped in mid air in order to land on his feet in a crouched position into the snow kicking up a cloud of it into the air. Seijin while straightening himself, unsheathed Heru. The snow that had flown up into the air settled down to reveal that he had landed in the middle of a battlefield, hundreds of faces both friendly and foe stared at him. He lifted up the silent, dull kodachi and slammed it into the ground, leaving his right palm on it's hilt. "Akuma, Let's show them all what we can do..." With no reasoning or judgement to keep his sanity, Seijin gave into the chaos within him. He was soon swallowed within a heavy black mist...

The mist dissipated revealing Akuma. The only difference was the growth change in his hair, which fell down to his shoulders and was now jet black, plus a crimson tattoo of the three ponged seal on his chest. Joukai had completely vanished, and the sword Heru had changed back into a 4 foot katana. He pulled Heru out of the ground and looked at everyone around him, all he could see were layers of red and black, making friend or foe indistinguishable. One BA soldier was brave enough to charge at Akuma, only to be sliced in half by his katana. Akuma said nothing, his crimson eyes scanning the field wildly, searching for something. Not seeing what he wanted he let out a bloodcurdling roar, shocking the soldiers around him. Some ran for their lives and started retreating back to the castle, others were too terrified to move just from the roar. Akuma unable to control his rage, noticed the black outlines of the soldiers retreating and the ones too terrified to move. Within two strides he reached the closest soldier, he lifted up his left hand and slammed it into his chest, the claws on his hand piercing through the armor, flesh and bone and reaching the soldier's heart. Akuma without a second glance pulled out his blood covered hand and aimed it at the retreating soldiers. The blood lifted off of his hand and separated into individual droplets, they shot through each one of their heads, killing them instantly. The remaining soldiers regaining their courage, charged at him. He slashed the air in their direction, and a shock wave sliced through the first three lines. The fourth line was knocked back by flying blood and body parts. Akuma unable to control himself roared at the top of his lungs " I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" While the soldiers were suffering from shock, Akuma disappeared and reappeared in front of them. There were fifty of them, unable to move or speak. Feeling no remorse, or pity toward the soldiers only a sense of sadism, he slammed his katana into the abdomen of the nearest soldier, twisting it until it had made a complete circle, and then pushed the sword further until it hit the ground. The snow was stained deep red, and the soldier had passed out from the pain. Without warning, chains flew out of the sword and burrowed into the ground, appearing moments later to coil around each soldier and lift them into the air. "You will all die, and never be remembered within the annals of history... Forgotten requiem." The chains tightened until the heads popped off and blood rained down, staining the snow completely red.

No one was left, all the soldiers had either died or retreated. Feeling empty and filled with rage, Akuma turned to face the castle, only to see a giant snowman accompanied by Zafe and Aile. The moment Akuma spotted Aile, his blood began to burn once more, the aura surrounding him increasing in temperature until the snow that fell around him turned to steam. He pulled out Heru from the dead soldier and charged, jumping up the walls of the castle until he reached the roof. Once he landed he turned on the spot to face Aile's direction in a crouching position, Akuma charged at blinding speed, slamming heru's hilt into Aile's stomach leaving a giant burn mark on his chest and sending him flying from the roof into the ground 25 feet away. "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!" Akuma teleported from the roof to the sky above Aile, Heru in his right hand aimed downward and his left hand curved to resemble a sharp dagger. Akuma fell, his feet landing on Aile's chest while Heru pierced through his right shoulder and his left hand dug itself into Aile's left shoulder. Crouching down with a smile on his face, low enough for Aile to hear him and for him to feel the intensity of the heat surrounding Akuma, he whispered with a grin on his face showing off his razor sharp teeth. "This is just the beginning my pet, the fun has yet to come!" Akuma first twisted his left hand and pulled it out to reveal a gaping wound in Aile's left shoulder, he then got up allowing more weight to push down on Aile's chest. With both his left and right hand on the hilt of Heru, he twisted it until a hole was made in Aile's right shoulder. He then jumped, slamming his feet into Aile's chest and then kicked off to land a couple feet back.

"Is this all you can do?" Not caring about morals, or honor, or pride, Akuma's blood lust and Sadism began to grow and grow, remembering the snowman and the mocking wounded general on the roof of the castle, Akuma turned around toward the castle. "Child... If you want to try and kill me, then use your real power against me, but for now, I'm done with you." Akuma saw the bloodstained snowy field, and the hundreds of corpses that were spread out across it.

He started drawing kanjis in the air, while murmuring an incantation. " The gates of Heaven and Hell are sealed, you are all doomed to wander this Plane of Existence for eternity. Show yourselves, all of you to the only calling light..." The sky and air was tainted with a red color and the heavy smell of blood, one by one white transparent silhouettes of the soldiers lost appeared by their broken shells. "... I shall unlock the gates and sort you to your proper places, but you must do my bidding and return to your burdens one last time..." The souls returned to their bodies. " ... I am your king, I am your shepherd, I am the light that gives you warmth within the darkness. Now, rise... Rise to your feet once more! Release the rage and the blood lust you have pent up within you!" Moans escaped from each corpse's lips, just as they rose up teeth sharpening and bodies changing. "As your King... I command you all... Kill everyone! BLOOD LUST FRENZY!!!!!!!!!" The spell had been finished and the final kanji drawn, the sky and air stayed with the smell and color of blood, just as hundreds of zombies charged toward the castle and the living at amazing speed.

Orders of retreat were given throughout the remaining ranks of the living, while most of the soldiers had to watch what used to be their allies, claw at them, bite them, and rip out their throats and eat their bodies. The few living held themselves within the castle, mages burning corpses and archers shooting, but the sheer number of dead could overwhelm the living at any given moment.

The dead soldiers on the roof had been reanimated and had begun to swarm the God Cranos and Zafe, just as Akuma appeared with Heru drawn. "This is just the beginning..." He muttered with a small smile on his face. "Shall the three of us begin?" He said out loud as an intense concentrated beam of white fire slammed into Cranos, causing the fire to erupt and spread.

Watching Seijin's wild, incredible attack, the General knew he had help now if we they were going to defeat the giant demon. It was now or never if he was going to get this done quickly. He turned to Ninjitsu, "C'mon Nin, let's go get a wack at that demon before Seijin finishes it," he said with a wink, "and where the heck is Zenrdy?" He turned for a second to scout the battlefield, but to no avail, so he continued to the top of the mountainous castle.

As the General got to the top, he jumped at the demon with a round house kick on the opposite side where the light of the streaming white fire could still be seen. But when the hit connected, the demon didn't even flinch, nor did it even leave a scratch. Now the General knew he couldn't beat it, not when he had none of his guns to back him up, there was only one thing left to do. A bright red light seemed to emanate from the General, a large amount of power building up as he stood implanted into the ground as it cracked and shuddered beneath his feet. Finally the red glow seemed to dissipate and vanish as he got into his fighting stance. Suddenly everything around him moved incredibly slowly, the General watching a bird flying across the field, seeing every feather moving slower than the speed of a snail. "Hmm, I've felt this before, but not like this, I'm completely aware of everything and everyone around me, its surreal!" As soon as he was done watching in awe, he noticed a swing coming from the giant snow demon. As the swing came around, the General stepped onto the hand and slowly walked up its arm, and to it's head. "Alright, no more playing around," as he said this, the general started beating the demon's head half to death making multiple dents, then jumped down in front of it. Time slowly passed as the General walked around the demon, studying its every move. In the real world, the General could only be seen momentarily as he seemed to teleport around the demon's head, stopping only to viciously kick and punch it.

Zenrdy walked on to the battlefield, everybody had someone to fight. It seemed as if there was nothing to do, but kill little minions. As they came by the hundreds zen slashed at them with great speed and tremendous gusto. After the continuous amount of force given into his blade, Zen got tired. He pressed his blade into the ground and fell down on his rear end to rest. His brain was going through many things at the moment, many were about why he was here. With a quick shake of the head to wake up and a swipe on the forehead to clear away sweat, zen took off once more. Eventually he reached the largest level of what seemed to be a mayan or aztec like temple. Zen stood there in awe for a couple of moments, at the top he saw the general. "Who the hell...? Why is he up there?" he murmured to himself.

"Gah! Damn!" screamed Crano as Seijin's attack slammed into his stomach and sent him down to his knees. The snow god raised one hand and the snow around the castle rose with it and began to form together, making a snowball of impossible size, which floated above Seijin's head and dropped straight down. In the massive explosion of snow, Zafe ran and jumped off the roof, casting a protection spell around himself as he fell to absorb the impact of the ground. He darted over to Aile and helped him to his feet.

"Keep up the spell, Aile. It has to be cast if he will not cooperate. How much longer?" Zafe asked the struggling mage.

"One minute, two at the most. Can you hold him that long?"

Zafe cast a look at the top of his base and smiled slightly. "I won't have to, it seems." he said "Those two just might be able to hold him for us."

Meanwhile, Crano had been pushed back against the edge of the roof, and realizing his position, had begun to swing frantically at the hordes of zombies, Seijin, and General. Most of the zombies still stood, but could no longer move. Ice covered everything, and most of the undead soldiers were held down by layer after layer of heavy snow. General was still unscathed and was landing blow after blow on Crano's head, but Seijin had begun to show signs of weakness. The demon swordsman had been hit by several of the god's massive snowballs, but had been relentless in his attacks.

Finally, Crano was slammed off the roof and onto the ground below.

"Aile, don't let them kill him! Cast the spell, now!"

Zafe was standing near the dazed snow god, with Aile forty feet away. The young mage pointed his index fingers, one at Zafe and one at Crano, and collapsed. Zafe stared at himself for a moment, confused as to why there had been no effect. Suddenly, his arms melted away, then his legs, his body, and at last his head. The spell had the same effect on Crano - All that was left to show he had been summoned was a large impact in the ground. Seijin, Zenrdy, General, and the others stared around in confusion. Had they won?

Then a pink and black vortex opened just above where Crano had laid moments ago, and the Snow God stepped out, with a few changed features. Dark purple armor now covered his body, and a huge purple sword was attached to his side. He spoke, and as he did the base shook slightly, as if the sound waves of his voice were enough to shake the earth.

"Aile, it worked. I have the power now. I can end this snowfall forever, with this body!"

Aile managed to pull himself up onto his knees and address the Snow God. "Zafe, that is you, right? You can end this?"

"Yes, it is me, but not me. I am Crano-Rah, now. Zafe with Crano's body. And yes, I can end this. I can, but I won't. I see now why Crano refused to help us... This power... if you have power like this, how can you resist using it? This is amazing! I could crush the world with my finger! Come, all of you who oppose me! Come! I must test out my new body!"

Crano-Rah God-Mode/Rank 2: Infinite Snow

The snow began to pick up again, and in a matter of seconds the entire area was blanketed with it. Crano-Rah had all but dissapeared. The only thing keeping him in sight was the dark purple armor on his body. Everything else blended perfectly.

Aaron struggled out of a four foot pile of snow and stared out to Crano-Rah, his sword, Ceremony, still shining from his God-Mode. Silently he set off towards his foe.

Seijin

The combination of a mortal and a God angered Akuma. It was blasphemy, it was incorrect, it went against all morals and more importantly, it went against honor. Cranos? And Zafe?.... A small smile crept on Akuma's face just as the hellfire around him increased 100 fold. I am not done yet, I may have lost some of my power from those frigid snowballs, but I will not lose to an abomination dressed in such a pathetic excuse for armor. The grip on his katana tightened, and the sword reacted sending chains deep into his arm, causing blood to spill onto the snow. Steam rose from the now burning blood leaving a permanent stain that could not be covered. Akuma dashed in a circle around the abomination creating a blood ring, he stopped at the area he had started from and slammed the katana into the ground. "Oblivion... Ring..." The area within the circle and Akuma himself disappeared from sight.

They entered into total darkness, the only source of light was the fire spawning from the circle hungrily leaping in every direction ready to consume all within its range. "Are you ready? Let's dance..." Akuma's words faded and he disappeared within the gradual inferno. "Sonic Barrage!" From all directions wind blades consumed by fire slashed at Crano-Rah hitting him with the heat of a solar tide. "100! 200! 300! 400! 500! 600! 700! 800! 900!" Wave after wave slammed into Crano-Rah searing, cutting, and breaking the armor on his body and hitting every part of him exposed. "1000!" The onslaught stopped, steam and smoke thickening the air and making it impossible to breathe. "I'm not done yet!" Akuma appeared in front of the God, his katana glinting crimson and black, the blade jagged and breaking, bits and pieces missing. "Sonic Guillotine!" Akuma crouched, the katana at his side appearing as if it was sheathed. He dashed forward jumping on the knee of the giant to gain a boost in the air slashing upward, then spinning to slash downward forming an X-shape on his armor. Heru finished shattering, the blade dissapearing leaving the hilt in Akuma's hand. He aimed it at the center of the X. 

"Death from above, Inferno from under. Join together where all is consumed by Hellfire Gluttony. FlashFire!" The air, the smoke, the snow, the flame, and the steam was instantly incinerated by a surge of heat, fire, shockwaves, and an explosion. All that was left was a vacuum of darkness, the tattoo on Akuma's chest burning brightly as well as Heru's hilt.

Akuma could do nothing more but laugh as the blood circle slowly disintegrated. "Before we return, I just have one more thing to do. I need to get back my sword from inside of you..." Crano-Rah's body began to shine brightly, revealing shards of light embedded into his body and armor. "You may be a God... You may be supreme... But your nothing more than a pitiful abomination, and I know my attacks will take their toll on you... So before I go back to sleep, I just want to say one more thing..." He lifted up his right hand aiming the hilt at Crano-Rah, he then pulled it back. "...Enjoy the fireworks! Big bang supernova!" He thrusted the hilt, letting it go and allowing it to collide with Crano-Rah's body. Everything was swallowed into deep silence, almost as if time had ended. An explosion then ripped through the vacuum centered around the God and slowly imploded on itself, just as the last of the blood circle disappeared into nothingness.

They both appeared back into the world, Crano-Rah crashing into the ground where he once stood, and Akuma crashing into the center of the castle. Heru returning back to it's kodachi form and Akuma disappearing revealing Seijin unconcious within the castle, his only defense, the remnants of his hellfire shield. He was gone, using up all of his energy, and leaving it to the General, Zenrdy, Ninjitsu and Aaron to finish the fight.

As Seijin landed his final blow he had a heart attack and died. The same thing happened to everyone else, the end.

I am officially calling this RP dead, due to the whole closing thing, the fact that most members have left, and the fact that I have wanted to close this thing for months and lord only knows why the hell I waited so long.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.