Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

OFFICIAL HBG SERVER - JOIN HERE!

You can still get onto the server via Spout though. I did earlier today.

FYI: I'm on a business trip for the next 2 days ... So while I'm still going to log in remotely, I may be somewhat scarce.

Probably won't actually affect anything at all but just LETTING YOU KNOW :D

One question first to clarify: does creative only players have enabled creative mode or they must gather all junk by themselve?

Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: GameBoyPL

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: Teamless/Creative Only, especialy Creative.

Q3: Have you read, and do you agree to respect all rules of the server??
A3.: Yeah, sure.

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.: Yeah, I can't live without checking HBGames every day!

Q5: Have you PM'd Venetia a copy of your character's custom sprite sheet (hero.png)? [Note that this will be modified by Ven to reflect your team's colors, if you have not done so! Also note that this will be your ONLY sprite you can use in the server, and can't change it (barring special circumstances)!]
A5: Yes

GameBoy":2jkzboqx said:
One question first to clarify: does creative only players have enabled creative mode or they must gather all junk by themselve?

Neither. While they're not in creative, Ven has these handy NPCs in Sprocket that sell just about anything you could need.

FYI the server has been a little desolate since the 1.1 update ... as soon as I CAN update it though I will get right on it D:
(Come on, WorldGuard!!!!)

mawk

Sponsor

maksk1.png

Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: xilefian

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: Purple Pigmen

A3.: Yep, and I do

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.: I tend to check the news even though I'm not on the server so it would still be in my internet routine

The server is down at the moment, and I haven't had a chance to work on it, between my job and the contest. I expect to be able to start working on the server again towards the end of the month, and it should be running again in perhaps early May. Just a heads-up :)

A1.: piza.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: a cool on

A3.: no

A4.: no
can i play now

A1.: azrith001

A2.: Purple Pigmen

A3.: Yes, Of course :)

A4.: Sure will :)

A1.:hi122neo

A2.: Teamless, preferably.

A3.: Indeed.

A4.: Of course.

Hi guys --

The server is no longer active ... I'm sorry! That's why this place is in the Special Events (retired) section of the forum.

I got way too busy with work. If I get a chance to do it again, I will, and let you know :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.