Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

OFFICIAL HBG SERVER - JOIN HERE!

Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: zenvirzan, :)

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: White wolves sounds awesome, but I'm not fussed

Q3: Have you read, and do you agree to respect all rules of the server??
A3.: Yes

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.: Definitely, I will :D

Well, anyway!

Q1.: What is your minecraft.net login member name? (This is also your character name in the SMP game).
A1.: Perihelion

Q2.: What team (White Wolves, Purple Pigmen, or Teamless/Creative Only) would you PREFER to be on? (Note that you MAY be shuffled around at Ven's discretion -- see rules.)
A2.: Neither, but maybe I'll want to join one later?

Q4.: Will you be regularly checking up on the HBG OFFICIAL MINECRAFT SERVER threads on this forum? This is how all announcements & information will be shared. If not, do you have a means of receiving this info from a member who WILL fill you in on updates or announcements? (If not, you can't play!)
A4.: Yes

Q5: Have you PM'd Venetia a copy of your character's custom sprite sheet (hero.png)? [Note that this will be modified by Ven to reflect your team's colors, if you have not done so! Also note that this will be your ONLY sprite you can use in the server, and can't change it (barring special circumstances)!]
A5: I will if I really have to, but I would prefer not to on account of the fact that I like to edit my skin frequently and don't want to make it gray. But if it must be gray, I can just edit my skin; you don't have to assign me a special one.

A1.:Velocir_X (same as everywhere)

A2.:Purple Pigmen, that fortress on a ragged cliff really tickled my fancy.

A3.:Bien sûr, madmoiselle.

A4.:Another thread to lurk in on HBGames? Where do I sign?

Geralt in Pimp Clothing skin coming up sooner or later

Velocir_X":3colezs9 said:
Copying application over from other thread, nice background for the page as well very "blocky".
A1.:Velocir_X (same as everywhere)

A2.:Purple Pigmen, that fortress on a ragged cliff really tickled my fancy.

A3.:Bien sûr, madmoiselle.

A4.:Another thread to lurk in on HBGames? Where do I sign?

Geralt in Pimp Clothing skin coming up sooner or later
added you! My apologies for not adding you sooner.

When you & Dr_Funk are on at the same time, you will be able to join the PP team.

Tuna

Awesome Bro

A1.: CopiousTuna

A2.: White Wolves!

A4.: Yes

Tuna

Awesome Bro

Venetia":3l3w5x1j said:
Tuna":3l3w5x1j said:
edit: Your Spoutcraft link is broken, by the way. I would redirect here until they get it fixed. Also, the Spoutcraft executable file may require admin privileges to run properly.
Thanks! Added the alternate link.

Also Tuna you're now whitelisted :D
When you see Glitch, tell him to add you to his team.
CopiousTuna is not whitelisted you liar. D:
venetiaisadirtydirtyliar.png

Tuna":3mwj0ya3 said:
CopiousTuna is not whitelisted you liar. D:
what
I checked /whitelist list and you are definitely on it. In fact I added you twice to it.
It's COPIOUSTUNA right? No underscores or anything?

B/c you're def on the list and the list is reloaded and everything
I even went around and added your name to all the whitewolves regions and doors and shit, and I hate doing that

:(

pipesnogger":3mwj0ya3 said:

ahahah the peri one is adorable
+100 for the cool trees
+150 for peri pic

(remind me when i'm on, it's so easy to forget)

edit: wh
bacon you are a nut/you have a rubber butt. I see the lighthouse in her window, which is like a thousand blocks away from her house. turn your OpenGL to "fast", render distance "Normal", and make sure you don't have that [] Far View option selected. Puts a strain on the server and causes you to lag a lot.
(if you're experiencing lag issues.)

Actually: Please, everyone: Set your OpenGL to Fast and de-select Far View, if you haven't done so.

Registering my friend Boredy (HBG account name)

- from him:
A1.: EXephoS

A2.: White Wolves (with Zen)

A4.:

Anski

Sponsor

A1.: Deadreddogs

A2.: Purple Pigmen

A3.: I guesssss. siiigh

A4.: Yes.

The topic for posting apps is locked so if you don't mind much I will post mine here.

A1.: My in-game name is ridaes

A2.: White Wolves, please.

A3.: Yes I have and will respect them.

A4.: Yes I will.

A1.: megalomaniac_tom

A2.: Teamless/Creative Only plz.

A3.: Sounds fair, so yes.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Finnaly Got Internet back, a computer desk and a screen yay for minecraft
A1.:megaflare

A2.: white wolves.. doesnt really matter to me though

A3.: yes

A4.:and yes

(Anski & ridaes, I added you a few days ago, and I think I forgot to mention it here.)

Alrighty, Uchihaa, megalomaniac_tom, and megaflare have been added.

When you log on, if you are not part of the right team, ask Dr. Funk, Perihelion, or Glitchfinder to add you (respectively).

Fusty

Sponsor

Okay, I've been watching these threads for days now thinking about whether to join or not...
And I think I don't have any other choice but to join, this server looks amazing.
I'll try my very best to be active, but it's going to be a challenge since I'm also trying to be active on 2 other servers. :p

A1.: Fustyy

A2.: Purple Pigmen. (Though if you need members for the other team then I won't mind switching.)

A3.: Yes.

I'm using a Link skin atm, which is green obviously, I'll see if I can edit it as soon as I know my team. (Even though I have no experience in pixeling :d)

~Edit

Oh and a small question, I'm looking into this Spout thing and I've NOT selected "Far View" as requested, but does that mean I also can't set my render distance to far?

You've been added, Fusty :D
When you see Dr_Funk, tell him to add you to the team.

Also don't worry about your skin anymore ... Teams now have capes :D

(But Ridaes already has a Link skin, FYI!)

And yes you can set your render distance to far. Just don't select Far View.

Fusty

Sponsor

I'll be on as soon as I get myself a new skin! (Can't have two Links running around now can we xd)

~Edit

Meh, MC.net is down because of that SOPA/PIPA crap so I can't change my skin today.
I'll just use the Link one for now.
I had already made a pathetic attempt at recoloring it so it's (kind of?) purple now.
At least people can see the difference between the 2 Links.

Batman

Sponsor

A1.: swickster

A2.: White Wolves

A4.: Yes, I check HBGames just about every day!

Q5: Have you PM'd Venetia a copy of your character's custom sprite sheet (hero.png)? [Note that this will be modified by Ven to reflect your team's colors, if you have not done so! Also note that this will be your ONLY sprite you can use in the server, and can't change it (barring special circumstances)!]
A5: I'll PM soon the Minecraft site is down currently.

Swick, you've now been whitelisted as well. I'll let you join the White team for now ... But I may need to shift you to purple, depending on when you're on.

Anyway let Glitchfinder know.

Also I don't need your skin anymore; the form was revised on the original post. People now have colored names & capes! Woo~

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.