Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
The Legacy of Zalgoth

[CoG] Legacy of Zagolth

Doctor":24rqmzcv said:
Dadevster: after you've recaptured the pig man, you need to go downstairs (on the right) to the prison, and look at the door TWICE. The rest is self-explanatory. You might want to change that, Bruno. Most gamers will only look at something once, not twice.
Okey-dokey.
Doctor":24rqmzcv said:
By the by, how long is this game?
Ooh, uhh. About an hour and a half I guess, but that's when I've played it, and I've known what I've been doing.

So far I've been playing for 3 and half hours ;)

But I got stuck on a few puzzles, and I explored a lot.

Anyway, I'm stuck again. This time I really can't figure it out.
Ok I met up with the army guy and I did the bow and arrow minigame. Then that boat set sail and Dejack says he needs a boat. I tried talking to the sword-salesman (Guther or something like that) but apparently he won't give me his boat. I tried getting into the Armadro place with the pirate clothes on, but the guy said to wait until the next morning. I did so, and he still says the same thing. What do I do?

Thanks ;D

Doctor":t3xekich said:
Where am I supposed to find Enrique? I've arrived at Ventoinne and have taken a look around, but I'm stuck.

For Doctor:
If you've found the Armadro fort, check the sand for footprints. ;D

Huh, that's odd... I already went there before, but the dude didn't appear.

EDIT... seriously... when you're in the waterways of the pirate fort, what are you supposed to do? I just got the hammer and tried to go "smashy smashy" pretty much everywhere.

EDIT2: I found a bug. Whenever you use the travel papers, wherever you are, you'll be warped to the boat.

I think this is a glitch: For some reason, in the very first part of the game, just before the big battle with the pigs and the pig captain (which was hard as heck, by the way, but I somehow survived) I tried using the Orb object, and it told me that it wouldn't fit in the hole. I'm assuming that it's referencing the hole at the very beginning, where you have to put the two insignias. You might want to fix that. Not a game-killing glitch, thankfully, but it's a little weird.

Dadevster":ggmkwoij said:
I think this is a glitch: For some reason, in the very first part of the game, just before the big battle with the pigs and the pig captain (which was hard as heck, by the way, but I somehow survived) I tried using the Orb object, and it told me that it wouldn't fit in the hole. I'm assuming that it's referencing the hole at the very beginning, where you have to put the two insignias. You might want to fix that. Not a game-killing glitch, thankfully, but it's a little weird.
The battle actually wasn't that hard, it's just that at the time, your attack can do more damage than some of your skills.

@doctor: You have to use the hammer to smah open the grate in the southernmost part of the map. It's just opposite where you came in.

You seriously have to make it more obvious, at least have the character talk about the four bolts. I was stupidly smashing away at the center.

I did the arrow minigame, but after a few minutes the enemies stopped coming and nothing happened for like 5 minutes, at which point I closed the game.

@KotR: That's a strang eglitch that has been noted. It's happened to me a few times, and I really don't know how to fix it. Play the game again and it should work.

@Doctor:
You have to use the hammer to open the grate the troll was standing on.

This is really a great game, and a good puzzle game. More people should try this out.

But now I'm stuck again...

I'm in the area where you reach the first pig statue that you can push. I can't figure out at all what to do. All the doors to the room above are locked, and there's a "brick-pushing" puzzle to the bottom right, but I can't figure out what it does.

ImmuneEntity":1n7epp10 said:
I'm in the area where you reach the first pig statue that you can push. I can't figure out at all what to do. All the doors to the room above are locked, and there's a "brick-pushing" puzzle to the bottom right, but I can't figure out what it does.
There's a map in the eastern part of the barracks which show you where to push the statue. Do that, and the brick puzzle, and you'll be able to continue

Well, I'm stumped.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9262/pipehelleu7.png[/img]
I've almost finished the puzzle, I just can't find which lever changes the waterflow on the area of pipe I'm facing.
Also, a bug, in the sewer waterflow room, you can walk on top of the tanks instead of behind them. (Priorities not properly set.)

King of Red Pancakes":1hxtpdc7 said:
Well, I'm stumped.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9262/pipehelleu7.png[/img]
I've almost finished the puzzle, I just can't find which lever changes the waterflow on the area of pipe I'm facing.
Also, a bug, in the sewer waterflow room, you can walk on top of the tanks instead of behind them. (Priorities not properly set.)
The lever for it must be a long way off in that room...
EDIT: Doctor found a game-ending bug that I missed. Here's a non-glitched version.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXS54Z92

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.