Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

breeze-template (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember GR, he will take his time even if he wasnt focused on a game unless it was something crucially important. So when he gets what he needs to get done, done, he will post the stuff, probably

If GR isn't willing to share the battle system any time soon. Trickster's CBS 1.1 is perfect for Breeze characters.
http://www.geocities.com/eriedeftonesfan/zombie_screenshot.png[/img]
Characters courtest of the Breeze Generator on Fomar's site

Er, Perry, that sounds a bit threatening... It is a decent alternative, however, but I'd say wait for GR to finish the battle system. His is made specifically for Breeze, while Trickster's CBS is more intended for other characters.

Nice work GR :D

Sles

Clizzz, what exactly do you mean by accommodate? I could sprite a gun on the template for you, if that's what you want.

sorry I haven't been that active.I've been working on a lot of stuff, and my internet is still playing up ocassionally.

@cactus: I love the first two characters <3, the girl with the blond hair has a little too much dark lines in her hair imho.

and for who is wondering how the breeze rtp is coming along.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315 ... ezertp.png[/IMG]

these characters have been finished so far, I'll release them when I think they're close to perfection "as far as the breeze characters can be"

And that is why I love breeze! Those look fantastic. I personally love that bearded swordsman.

I see your one guy has hair like the hero of my game... I could have just waited. lol

But as for the blond i can get rid of the dark lines. Her oginal hair had less anyway. Thanks for the c&c :)

gratheo;322317 said:
Clizz - the regular template can easily accommodate a gun. Geox made a gun-wielding robot on page 37 - take a look at that.

.......it was actually a sword..... but oh well

anyway I like the sprites GR, you should let me steal your skill, it would be useful

Oh, he is. Unfortunately, he's got tons of things to do in real life, so he hasn't gotten around to posting these yet. Patience.

yeah its hard to get around when you have a life, take me for example, i spriting one time, then i started to hang out with friends, fix my grades, light things on fire, train my squirrel army... and look at me now... barely posting and instead working on my art skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.