Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

breeze-template (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexy

I love it Green Raven You just made me want to switch from Tyke to Breeze Ill try this template out here in a bit. :)

Oh My God!!!!!! Its uber sexy! Im afraid to release my template now. I cant follow that up..... Thats the style new style of the game I pmed you about. Will tyke enemies fit it?

wow 2 comments already.. thanks for the great comments guys..
and yes they will :D

EDIT: check the first post I put my mushroom enemy next to the wip's
EDIT2: please release your template right now! I'm looking forward to it!

damn you GR! now i have to decide between the two for my game! lol this is really good though i might switch over if i can get someone to sprite for me on it

Element: hat style would look very nice for an MMO Good job!
maybe it would =P

uzumakishade: if i can get someone to sprite for me on it
why not give it a try yourself, it's not any harder then spriting on the tyke template. If you want the shading to look okay make the shades of your clothes look the same as the ones on the template itself.

Lexy: Im not the greatest spriter so please don't kill be for screwing your template over but heres my WIP

looks okay for a first try. here's a tip make the white on the hair a little less, and make the shading on the jacket a tint darker.

I quickly made a female template. please tell me were it could use some tweaking.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315 ... platef.png[/IMG]

@greenraven
It looks as if she's a bit..uhm, flatchested. I didn't know it was a girl until I read the post, originally I thought you just reposted the template from page one. I'm not sure on how bigger boobs would affect the overall template though, but other than that; it's looking pretttttyyyy good. I like this template more than the tyke one.

Also..tyke monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.