Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Axe's Graphics Station of [FAIL][CLOSED]

REGUEST

hi i would like to request a full hud with minimap and hp/mp and perhaps a ABS and hotkeys ect.

i know this is not that detail but i am in a hurry

EDIT:

Sorry about previous request i was in a hurry

I would like to request a HUD similar to one of your one in the HUD spoiler in your first post

Colour: Black/Dark Grey
Style: Smooth Fantasy
Including: Hp, Mp, Minimap, Face, Equiped weapons and armour

if you could make this with the script needed to run this that would be great thanks

what a lame request xD, please give more effort on request so axe will be greatful to take that request later on
neither i wont take that kind of request, its like lending some money in a hurry xD

scratic":1hg333e6 said:
REGUEST

hi i would like to request a full hud with minimap and hp/mp and perhaps a ABS and hotkeys ect.

No

And I'm not gonna give any details why, cause I'm in a hurry.

Learn to type correctly, learn to be detailed, learn to be polite, then come and ask me for a HUD.

Those are a lot of cool styles, well I want to make a titlescreen request:

There would be a christian cross in the middle of the screen kinda like this; http://www.mirrormotifs.com/shop/images/Cross.jpg, but any cross design would suffice really , the background colors would be the "dark etchings" type, red on botton getting darker closer to the top and the name "Seal" on top of the cross also in "dark etchings" style.  It should look something like this:

Seal
            -l-
              l

Hopefully that's descriptive enough, thanks for your time.

scratic":2wwi5tvt said:
REGUEST

EDIT:

Sorry about previous request i was in a hurry

I would like to request a HUD similar to one of your one in the HUD spoiler in your first post

color: Black/Dark Grey
Style: Smooth Fantasy
Including: Hp, Mp, Minimap, Face, Equiped weapons and armour

if you could make this with the script needed to run this that would be great thanks
Okay, can you post a link to the script so I can see an example of what it originally looks like. I don't have a style pack called Smooth Fantasy, can you choose from ones I have on the first post of the topic?

grimreaper1357":2wwi5tvt said:
Those are a lot of cool styles, well I want to make a titlescreen request:

There would be a christian cross in the middle of the screen kinda like this; http://www.mirrormotifs.com/shop/images/Cross.jpg, but any cross design would suffice really , the background colors would be the "dark etchings" type, red on botton getting darker closer to the top and the name "Seal" on top of the cross also in "dark etchings" style.  It should look something like this:

Seal
            -l-
              l

Hopefully that's descriptive enough, thanks for your time.

Yeah, I could probably do that quickly, do you want the cross or the background to be the dark etchings? I was confused by that.
Just need a little clarification :)
~Axe

The background and the name would be in dark etchings, and the cross would look like the one in the picture, if its possible could the cross be in dark metal style? (default one)  If not then just a silver cross (but not to bright), I don't wanna ask for much.  I hope that was clearer, sorry. 

grimreaper1357":3x2l4wnn said:
The background and the name would be in dark etchings, and the cross would look like the one in the picture, if its possible could the cross be in dark metal style? (default one)  If not then just a silver cross (but not to bright), I don't wanna ask for much.  I hope that was clearer, sorry. 
Yeah that's cool, I'll work on it when I get a chance going to sleep now XD

Thank you, I took a break to work with my new website, however it is still not completely through so I have some stuff to take care of on it still, it helped clear my head some and not make the same ridiculous work over and over. I'm happy you like.

I would like to request a window skin please.  This window skin has to have natures affinity, i want a vine circling around the edge of the window skin. the arrows to be normal, the window skin has to be a darkish green, with a slight opacity to it.The back ground would have the title "Seed of life"  with branches growing off of it. Elaborate =)

Thanks for considering filling my request, maybe i can do a map for you in return?  haha, i know.. im lame.

Martinez":10pxr8ra said:
I would like to request a window skin please.  This window skin has to have natures affinity, i want a vine circling around the edge of the window skin. the arrows to be normal, the window skin has to be a darkish green, with a slight opacity to it.The back ground would have the title "Seed of life"  with branches growing off of it. Elaborate =)

Thanks for considering filling my request, maybe i can do a map for you in return?  haha, i know.. im lame.

I'm going to decline this request. I am partially not in the mood to take elaborate requests, and I've got a lot to do right now before I take more requests. Sorry.

Martinez":259ucznb said:
HMM, does that mean i could still get a window skin with vines around the sides? a green one?
Personally, I'd rather make you a title screen than a windowskin, they are quite tedious to work with, and as I said before I don't have much time to do detail work for you atm.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.